A hungry Johny Hendricks at UFC 158 is a dangerous man!

rfinaldirfinaldi Posts: 274Free
A hungry Johny Hendricks at UFC 158 is a dangerous man! http://wp.me/p12ImW-1rb

Comments

• rfinaldirfinaldi Posts: 274Free
    No He's not , I never insinuated that , thats why I think Diaz, is the only one that could have a good chance to beat Johny
  • jdukjduk Posts: 8,284Free
    GSP would take Hendricks down and handle him with ease.

Diaz would box his face off.

Hendricks will never be a UFC champ
  • the_enigmathe_enigma Posts: 19,039Premium
    PATSTER said:

Nick ain't scared of Hendricks

That's true. Nick would take his beating like a man.

GSP would probably duck big rig and fight Anderson.
    2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league all division champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2

imageimage
  • DarksjeikDarksjeik Posts: 2,245Free
    I don't particularly like Condit but I hope he destroys Hendricks..

• zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,340Free
    Hendrick's is just the new Matt Hughes,trying to outsize everyone,eventually guys with no skill go down and get exposed.Diaz is the same,he is 6'2 and put on a lot of bulk,he is easily up around 195/200,both are.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
  • kyo_sakyo_sa Posts: 1,065Free
    hendricks is gonna get completely outclassed by condit and then he can shut his stupid beard
  • MangasmMangasm Posts: 6,043Free
    zaksame said:

Hendrick's is just the new Matt Hughes,trying to outsize everyone,eventually guys with no skill go down and get exposed.Diaz is the same,he is 6'2 and put on a lot of bulk,he is easily up around 195/200,both are.

lol a GSP fan claiming someone has an unfair size advantage

The internet tells me that that's called love, I'm on the internet cuz I'm an Internet thug.

Sigbet record: 99999-0. Blee dat
  • ijosefijosef Posts: 1,633Free
    Mangasm said:

zaksame said:

I don't see a problem with that. GSP is not a "huge" welterweight. Anthony Johnson was a huge welterweight (when he didn't miss weight, that is). Massive weight cuts have their advantages and disadvantages. GSP is average for the welterweight division, cutting from a walk-around weight of 190-195. There are other, larger welterweights who walk around at higher weights between camps... Johny Henricks is a great example, as is Thiago Alves. GSP does not have a unfair size advantage on anyone in the WW division. There are many legitimate criticisms that can be levied against him, but that is not one of them.

As far as Hendricks goes, I think he's a solid WW but a little overhyped because of his two impressive KO's over Fitch and Kampmann. I'm not saying those should be discounted - after all, who else has KO'd those two like Hendricks did? - but he has shown some pretty lackluster performances too. I has the Kos vs Hendricks fight scored 29-28 for Koscheck, and I believe Hendricks was gifted that decision.
  • MangasmMangasm Posts: 6,043Free
    ijosef said:

Mangasm said:

zaksame said:

I don't see a problem with that. GSP is not a "huge" welterweight. Anthony Johnson was a huge welterweight (when he didn't miss weight, that is). Massive weight cuts have their advantages and disadvantages. GSP is average for the welterweight division, cutting from a walk-around weight of 190-195. There are other, larger welterweights who walk around at higher weights between camps... Johny Henricks is a great example, as is Thiago Alves. GSP does not have a unfair size advantage on anyone in the WW division. There are many legitimate criticisms that can be levied against him, but that is not one of them.

As far as Hendricks goes, I think he's a solid WW but a little overhyped because of his two impressive KO's over Fitch and Kampmann. I'm not saying those should be discounted - after all, who else has KO'd those two like Hendricks did? - but he has shown some pretty lackluster performances too. I has the Kos vs Hendricks fight scored 29-28 for Koscheck, and I believe Hendricks was gifted that decision.
    GSP is a big WW, not huge you're right. However a lot of his biggest wins come against MUCH smaller guys. Penn, Sherk, Serra, Menjivar.

But no, fighting a middleweight? Totally unfair
    The internet tells me that that's called love, I'm on the internet cuz I'm an Internet thug.

Sigbet record: 99999-0. Blee dat
  • MGunMGun GOATPosts: 3,086Free
    Too bad he'll lose to Condit.
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,534Free
    This is a really tough one to call for me. Dont know if I fully trust in Hendricks but the way he laid out Kampmann was just scary.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT

• PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,782Free
    edited March 2013
    kampamnn gets hurt often didnt surprise me tbh, where as condits chin is pretty solid he rarely gets rocked not that he should be gameplanning ofr taking a hendricks experience on the chin though.
    Post edited by PunchBag on
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• TheEmperorTheEmperor Posts: 1,764Free
    You know what im sayin?
    texttext

GSP 1-3-5

• edh1edh1 Posts: 960Free

PATSTER said:

hell I pr
    jduk said:

GSP would take Hendricks down and handle him with ease.

Diaz would box his face off.

Hendricks will never be a UFC champ

Hendricks is a whining fool.The way he beats superior strikers like Diaz or Condit is by wrestling and control,but he's kinda like a 170 pound hendo with those big looping 1 punches,so he is always dangerous.GSP,DIAZ,CONDIT,MARQUARTD,-THESE guys + many more can outstrike 1 dimentional Johny so long as they don't get caught.Hoping to see him KO'D soon.His crying is annoying
  • edh1edh1 Posts: 960Free

PATSTER said:

Ducking Big Rig to fight Anderson.Would be like dodging pellet gun fire to walk into a nuke,and the only way Johny beats Nick is by wrestling/control clinic.Standing Nick picks him apart all night.