Petition to Dana White for Diaz vs. GSP weigh-in/staredown

StompGrindStompGrind Posts: 21,265Free
You better keep these mother ****'s back 5 feet from each other otherwise George might get pushed down, skin his knee and pull out of the fight.

image

and **** that i want to see them fight in the octagon.

Tagged:

Comments

  • MaximumBobMaximumBob Posts: 1,288Free

    You better keep these mother ****'s back 5 feet from each other otherwise George might get pushed down, skin his knee and pull out of the fight.

    image

    and **** that i want to see them fight in the octagon.

    Lmao!!!.
    My definition of hell, you get there and meet the person you could have been - Frank Mir.
  • JoeTheGiggoloJoeTheGiggolo Posts: 1,420Free
    photo I-fell-off-my-dinosaur_o_68357_zps5f0c7c68.jpg
    Proud Supporter of TEAM SONNEN!

    I said Mighty Mouse would be the 1st UFC FlyW Champ!
  • WraithhWraithh Posts: 58Free
    LoL why would GSP be scared? Nick has 0 knockout power. Rewatch his fight with BJ. How many back to back punches he landed straight on? No knockout. And you guys forget he almost got knocked out by Daley too lol. I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to push GSP and his body going backwards cuz GSP's gymnastic muscles are too much for him to deal with!
  • NyteRyderNyteRyder Posts: 9,437Free
    he'll probably flip him the bird
    2013 Predictions League: 231-142
    Forum Etiquette Guide
    The Questions Thread
  • TahuneTahune Posts: 1,879Free
    Wraithh said:

    LoL why would GSP be scared? Nick has 0 knockout power. Rewatch his fight with BJ. How many back to back punches he landed straight on? No knockout. And you guys forget he almost got knocked out by Daley too lol. I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to push GSP and his body going backwards cuz GSP's gymnastic muscles are too much for him to deal with!

    Nick Diaz has 13 knockouts out of 26 wins,
    (BJ penn has been TKO'd once in his career-not counting the towel throw in vs GSP)

    I don't know how Diaz has "0 knockout power"- can you explain?
    Grover- Future LHW champ!
  • JokerslastlaughJokerslastlaugh Posts: 928Free
    I'm cheering for GSP but damn that was funny man.

    +1
  • MachidaPowerMachidaPower Serial Chillin.Posts: 1,963Free
    GSP by unanimous decision. even with the skinned knee.
    the buffer 180... best move in the UFC.

    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=169_1364680421

    image

    "Ameriman is the P4P greatest poster of all time, and he would never welch on a sigbet." [sic]

    "I took wanderleisilva101's MMA knowledge to the back of the throat and I loved it! P.S Chael will get destroyed by Wand too!"

    Miesha Nose.
  • rodrodMMA92rodrodMMA92 TexasPosts: 4,004Free
    BJ Penn = Never been knocked down.

    Diaz hits hard enough to KO GSP



    21-16 SIG . . . . . 2-1 AV

    Rua . . . . . . Penn . . . . . . Maia . . . . . .Van Soest . . . . . . Rousey . . . . . . . JDS . . . . . . Silva



    imageimageimageTVSRouseyimageShogun


    image

  • najmanajma Posts: 2,051Free
    GSP's Pushed Down Defence is second to none. He'd quickly reverse the positions with his superior wrestling skills and throw Diaz like he's a sack of potatoes.
    Diaz is too slow for GSP's explosive grappling.
    image
  • PenguPengu Posts: 4,130Free
    ahaha-yes they going to need extra security when Diaz gets in his face
    image
    image
    image
    Train by day, Joe Rogan Podcast all Night! All day!

    Osu!

  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,755Free
    GSP should wear a diaper

    I could see him wetting himself when Diaz gets in his face

    You can tell he is already scared by listening to the conference call
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • bluesybluesy Posts: 2,841Free
    Tahune said:

    Wraithh said:

    LoL why would GSP be scared? Nick has 0 knockout power. Rewatch his fight with BJ. How many back to back punches he landed straight on? No knockout. And you guys forget he almost got knocked out by Daley too lol. I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to push GSP and his body going backwards cuz GSP's gymnastic muscles are too much for him to deal with!

    Nick Diaz has 13 knockouts out of 26 wins,
    (BJ penn has been TKO'd once in his career-not counting the towel throw in vs GSP)

    I don't know how Diaz has "0 knockout power"- can you explain?
    Noobs gonna noob.

    He probably just got into MMA and watched a couple of events. Now, he thinks he can engage in the forums and talk to grown-ups without giving himself away. Little ****.
  • TheEmperorTheEmperor Posts: 1,764Free
    Lets just hope Diaz shows up.
    texttext

    GSP 1-3-5

  • WraithhWraithh Posts: 58Free
    bluesy said:

    Tahune said:

    Wraithh said:

    LoL why would GSP be scared? Nick has 0 knockout power. Rewatch his fight with BJ. How many back to back punches he landed straight on? No knockout. And you guys forget he almost got knocked out by Daley too lol. I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to push GSP and his body going backwards cuz GSP's gymnastic muscles are too much for him to deal with!

    Nick Diaz has 13 knockouts out of 26 wins,
    (BJ penn has been TKO'd once in his career-not counting the towel throw in vs GSP)

    I don't know how Diaz has "0 knockout power"- can you explain?
    Noobs gonna noob.

    He probably just got into MMA and watched a couple of events. Now, he thinks he can engage in the forums and talk to grown-ups without giving himself away. Little ****.
    Oh please bluesy you are just mad that your boy diaz didn't even show up for the first fight around with gsp. And then proceeded to make a fool out of himself at the press conference the other day. George was right that his english is better lol.

    IDK why you are hating on me because Nick is kind of pillow fisted. You can say 13 knockouts all you want, who were those against? The best fighter he beat was who? BJ, fighting at 170 and unmotivated with bad cardio, or Paul Daley? After Daley almost knocked him out.

    Stop the hate bluesy!
Sign In or Register to comment.