Dennis Bermudez

GrimlockeGrimlocke Posts: 38Free
Who do you think would be a good fight next for him and where on the scale in featherweight is he positioned. I think he could go a long way.
Tagged:

Comments

• BruteDionBruteDion Posts: 10,489Free
    He's done well...his next fight should be against Marcus Brimage...Marcus already has another fight in line and should be ranked higher do to quality of wins but both are rising stars and a win over eachother could set them up for a top 10 fight after so
    Sig record
    40-21

Owner Of Forum Souls: Bright508620 - MMAFAN001 - CRAZYNOONGAH

What do you get when you take A.Silva's clinch game + Mark Hunt's Iron Chin + Mushy Lady Parts?

A: Cat Zingano....the UFC's true #1 women's contender

< img src =photo BD2_zps23b2f3d9.jpg>
  • WalkLikeAWarrior707WalkLikeAWarrior707 Posts: 6,005Free
    I've liked Bermudez since TUF. He has been looking really good recently and is showing a lot of potential
    Legends - Bruce Lee, Genki Sudo, Joachim Hansen
    HW - JDS, Browne, Hunt, Big Nog
    LHW - Bones, Gustafsson, Jimi Manuwa, Te Huna, Gian Villante
    MW - Weidman, Cung Le, Dylan Andrews, Magnus Cedenblad
    WW - Hendricks, Condit, Robbie Lawler, Brian Foster, Erick Silva, Hyun Gyu Lim, Thatch, Sean Spencer
    LW - Pettis, Khabib, Dos Anjos, Edson Barboza, Jim Miller, Bobby Green, Chiesa
    FW - Conor McGregor, Korean Zombie, Frankie, Poirier, Charles Oliveria, Rony Jason
    BW - Cruz, Pickett, Vaughan Lee, Iuri Alcantara, Erik Perez, Russell Doane
    WBW - Cat Zingano
    FLY - John Lineker, Louis Smolka
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,824Free
    hes abit like sanchez in that he gets by mostly on heart and determination, he has great wrestling but the rest of his game is sub par.
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• TheUnicornTheUnicorn Posts: 493Free
    BruteDion said:

He's done well...his next fight should be against Marcus Brimage...Marcus already has another fight in line and should be ranked higher do to quality of wins but both are rising stars and a win over eachother could set them up for a top 10 fight after so

I am a huge fan of both, I was hoping they would face each other on the TUF finale but it didn't happen do to Brimmage losing in round one, I would love to see this fight but I hope they wait to make it happen till later on, Bermudez needs a guy ranked 10-6 now
    HW- Pat Barry

LHW- Maldonado, Diabate

MW- Chris Leben, Vitor

WW- Nick Diaz

LW- Nate Diaz, Varner

FW- Bart P

BW- Eddie Wineland

Flyweight- Louis Gaudinot

Sigbet record 2-1
  • KOOKORKKOOKORK Posts: 778Free
    Bermudez is a huge heart that a small fighter is attached to it. Very entertaining also to watch.
    It is not about win or lose, it is about heart. Leave all you have in the Octagon and you are a winner in my book.
    JDS, Machida,Sam stout,Bermudez, Dustin Kimura,Roger Huerta
  • CarlosBelcherCarlosBelcher Posts: 382Free
    Garcia maybe, after he blasts Mckenzie. Dennis is still pretty low on the rankings i think, got dropped in every UFC fight and just had his first decent win and not some tuf reject
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,613Free
    edited March 2013
    I think he can beat Brandao and that rematch would be huuuge. UFC 165: Brandao vs Bermudez II
    Post edited by Yesterdays_Hero on
  • GalvanikGalvanik Posts: 1,004Free
    I think Darren Elkins is already booked, but if not that's a good match up, as is Marcus Brimage or Nik Lentz- all of them are guys that are just out of the spotlight at featherweight, so it would be a good way to see who's ready to step up.
    Bet Record: 2-3
  • horrorfan663horrorfan663 Posts: 767Free
    Bermudez should fight Eddie Yagin.

That would be sick
    Silva. idk how i feel about Silva. I feel like anything he had going for him coming into the UFC was ripped away when Cain pulled that drive by on him back at 146. Poor guy never even saw the Astro Van coming.....

Garcia maybe, after he blasts Mckenzie. Dennis is still pretty low on the rankings i think, got dropped in every UFC fight and just had his first decent win and not some tuf reject

Pablo Garza homie, he just beat Hominick and Bermudez beat him, thats a legit fighter
    HW- Pat Barry

LHW- Maldonado, Diabate

MW- Chris Leben, Vitor

WW- Nick Diaz

LW- Nate Diaz, Varner

FW- Bart P

BW- Eddie Wineland

Sigbet record 2-1

Pablo Garza homie, he just beat Hominick and Bermudez beat him, thats a legit fighter
    and i dont want to hear **** about Hominick being on a down fall, he fought for the title, was a legit contender at one point
    HW- Pat Barry

LHW- Maldonado, Diabate

MW- Chris Leben, Vitor

WW- Nick Diaz

LW- Nate Diaz, Varner

FW- Bart P

BW- Eddie Wineland

Sigbet record 2-1
  • GalvanikGalvanik Posts: 1,004Free

and i dont want to hear **** about Hominick being on a down fall, he fought for the title, was a legit contender at one point

Dude's retired now, so yeah.
    Bet Record: 2-3
  • CarlosBelcherCarlosBelcher Posts: 382Free
    I still think it's to early to rush bermudez against top guys, Lentz is the highest he should go and just try to win a fight without getting hit by a big shot. He ate just about every strike there is in his ufc fights