I have a strange feeling that feels REALLY wrong!

MIRKO_CRO_COPMIRKO_CRO_COP Posts: 9,346Free
I'ts that i am having the feeling that GSP might finish Diaz :(

man, i am rooting for Diaz to win

but i dont see how he could actually do it....

i hope i am completely wrong.

anyway WAR CONDIT/DIAZ/MARQUARDT !!!!!!!

Tagged:

Comments

• BruteDionBruteDion Posts: 10,503Free
    I have this feeling aswell but its extremely unlikely...GSP does not go for it

Also Diaz is tough to finish...he has a good chin and I don't see GSP getting the sub
    Sig record
    40-21

Owner Of Forum Souls: Bright508620 - MMAFAN001 - CRAZYNOONGAH

What do you get when you take A.Silva's clinch game + Mark Hunt's Iron Chin + Mushy Lady Parts?

A: Cat Zingano....the UFC's true #1 women's contender

< img src =photo BD2_zps23b2f3d9.jpg>
  • najmanajma Posts: 2,080Free
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,841Free
    Rofl
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • the_enigmathe_enigma Posts: 19,096Premium
    think, don't feel, ignore your instincts. follow the gameplan. You will be more likely to get the victory. Then you can check on your opponent and get some fans.
    ^ I agree.
    2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league ALL divisions champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2

• PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,862Free
    i hve a feeling gsp will get finished.
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

edited March 2013
    its not so much about condit kicking gsp in the head, but more so about gsp getting kicked in the head. i like condit just as much as diaz, but neither of them i would say im a huge fan of. However my distaste of gsp will always outweigh my dislike for his opponent.
    Post edited by PunchBag on
    "Believe in the beard"

• MIRKO_CRO_COPMIRKO_CRO_COP Posts: 9,346Free

watch out! next feeling might be a gay one

i mean, even more than this.

lol, i dont think so

i dont even believe this one, but it's just there...

i know that grease cant finish ****

• MIRKO_CRO_COPMIRKO_CRO_COP Posts: 9,346Free
    PunchBag said:

i hve a feeling gsp will get finished.

i hope so

• megamanmegaman Posts: 5,281Free
    edited March 2013
    I wouldn't be suprised at all, everytime GSP fights people he doesn't like or has something to prove, he either finishes them or beats them down badly.

Serra, Hughes, Penn, Kos (he hasn't looked the same since the eye injury), Condit.

I'm not rooting for him, but Diaz is mentally weak and without pot to calm him down he'll look terrible in there when the spotlight is shining on him,
    Post edited by megaman on

• AxeMurduhAxeMurduh ShuragogaunepechwanPosts: 1,918Free
  • DarksjeikDarksjeik Posts: 2,245Free
    I'm a Diaz fan and I'd like to see him win but truth be told I'll settle for him not getting finished and landing at least one clean Stockton slap.

• amuneraamunera Posts: 1,913Free
    The only way GSP finishes is via doctor stoppage, he is not subbing nor TKOing Diaz.
    Fighter Picks League 4 Champion
    Fav:
    HW: JDS/Nelson LHW: Evans WW: Maia/Sanchez LW: Miller/J-Lau FW:Siver BW TBA FlW: Benavidez

• sobercorruptsobercorrupt Sobercorrupt Posts: 25,780Moderator, Ultimate
    80% likelihood of finish
    imageimageimageimageimage < -- click one

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds
    if diaz is beaten up badly like ammasou vs askren and the doctor stops it then i think gsp has done enough, but if its a stop due to 1 cut then yea doesnt redeem gsps unanamous streak.
    "Believe in the beard"

• WalkLikeAWarrior707WalkLikeAWarrior707 Posts: 6,005Free
    I got this feeling also. I think it will be very hard and not likely for GSP to do so but I think he is capable of winning by TKO.

I think Nick has obviously got GSP fired up. But that could help or hurt GSP. If he comes out too aggressive I think Nick will catch him but he needs to be aggressive if he wants to finish. On the other hand he could come out and fight safe like he usually does because he knows how dangerous Nick can be.

Either way I see GSP winning by decision most likely. But I could see Diaz catching GSP and finishing him and I could also see GSP possibly getting a TKO.
    Legends - Bruce Lee, Genki Sudo, Joachim Hansen
    HW - JDS, Browne, Hunt, Big Nog
    LHW - Bones, Gustafsson, Jimi Manuwa, Te Huna, Gian Villante
    MW - Weidman, Cung Le, Dylan Andrews, Magnus Cedenblad
    WW - Hendricks, Condit, Robbie Lawler, Brian Foster, Erick Silva, Hyun Gyu Lim, Thatch, Sean Spencer
    LW - Pettis, Khabib, Dos Anjos, Edson Barboza, Jim Miller, Bobby Green, Chiesa
    FW - Conor McGregor, Korean Zombie, Frankie, Poirier, Charles Oliveria, Rony Jason
    BW - Cruz, Pickett, Vaughan Lee, Iuri Alcantara, Erik Perez, Russell Doane
    WBW - Cat Zingano
    FLY - John Lineker, Louis Smolka
  • GalvanikGalvanik Posts: 1,004Free

80% likelihood of finish

Word up.
    Bet Record: 2-3
  • WalkLikeAWarrior707WalkLikeAWarrior707 Posts: 6,005Free

Got to remember that GSP couldn't submit Dan Hardy

Got to remember this is MMA and anything can happen. MMA Math doesn't work, everyone matches up differently. I'm not saying GSP is gonna sub Diaz cause that is very very unlikely but GSP can finish him with strikes...it's unlikely but it could happen.
    Legends - Bruce Lee, Genki Sudo, Joachim Hansen
    HW - JDS, Browne, Hunt, Big Nog
    LHW - Bones, Gustafsson, Jimi Manuwa, Te Huna, Gian Villante
    MW - Weidman, Cung Le, Dylan Andrews, Magnus Cedenblad
    WW - Hendricks, Condit, Robbie Lawler, Brian Foster, Erick Silva, Hyun Gyu Lim, Thatch, Sean Spencer
    LW - Pettis, Khabib, Dos Anjos, Edson Barboza, Jim Miller, Bobby Green, Chiesa
    FW - Conor McGregor, Korean Zombie, Frankie, Poirier, Charles Oliveria, Rony Jason
    BW - Cruz, Pickett, Vaughan Lee, Iuri Alcantara, Erik Perez, Russell Doane
    WBW - Cat Zingano
    FLY - John Lineker, Louis Smolka
  • i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,382Free

I'ts that i am having the feeling that GSP might finish Diaz :(

man, i am rooting for Diaz to win

but i dont see how he could actually do it....

i hope i am completely wrong.

anyway WAR CONDIT/DIAZ/MARQUARDT !!!!!!!

Diaz condit and marquart?
    you're in for a **** night

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

• knuksucowknuksucow Posts: 6Ultimate
    lots of fights Diaz was a 5 to 1 underdog and came threw i expect in this fight he will come threw to ,your worst mistake is anticipate the outcome of the fight anything can happen ,If your Diaz fan just believe in him,if your gap fan believe in him ,you cant think someone gonna lose ,when it hasn't even happened yet.
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,625Free
    knuksucow said:

lots of fights Diaz was a 5 to 1 underdog and came threw i expect in this fight he will come threw to ,your worst mistake is anticipate the outcome of the fight anything can happen ,If your Diaz fan just believe in him,if your gap fan believe in him ,you cant think someone gonna lose ,when it hasn't even happened yet.

:-&

Im a fan of the gap.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

• knuksucowknuksucow Posts: 6Ultimate
    i'm sorry i meant GSP ,best of luck to both fighters may the best man win .Anyone that steps in the Gage is got my respect.
  • Wickerman1972Wickerman1972 Posts: 212Free
    If he does finish it'd probably be with ground and pound. It would surprise me if he scored a KO standing.
  • secondsoutsecondsout Posts: 447Free
    Diaz will be surprised of an agression Gsp will bring.
    Tina Turner, secondsout, Steve Podborski, zaksame, Nate Diaz - when you are legit, people want you to quit

If trolling was easy it would be called MMA predictions.
  • JbrahamsJbrahams Brisbane, AustraliaPosts: 11,783Ultimate
    yeah I think GSP finishing Diaz is more likely than Diaz finishing GSP to be honest, and I believe GSP will dominate Diaz much similar to Bendo vs Nate
    UFC Community account: _Josh_
  • JbrahamsJbrahams Brisbane, AustraliaPosts: 11,783Ultimate
    I think GSP will hurt him and know it because Diaz will go "ughh"
    UFC Community account: _Josh_
  • munkiemunkie Posts: 2,538Free
    I think GSP will step up the ferocity early. He could very well get the finish..., early. However, if GSP goes out there and puts a beating on Diaz for a round or 2, (he will) and Diaz is still in there, he'll retreat and settle for completely outclassing Diaz in every aspect of the game. GSP is going to dominate Diaz. It wouldn't be a huge shocker if GSP finished. It's just more likely that Diaz will get beat up for 5 rounds and lose a 50-40 decision.
  • cruz2990cruz2990 MexicoPosts: 8,119Free
    Op your feeling is dead on. I think we will see a beat down like the 2nd fight between gsp vs serra.....Trust me Nick diaz will get the living **** kicked out if him just like GSP promised .........
    __________________________________________________________________________________________
    Sigbet record: 50 - 4

• cruz2990cruz2990 MexicoPosts: 8,119Free
    Op your feeling is dead on. I think we will see a beat down like the 2nd fight between gsp vs serra.....Trust me Nick diaz will get the living **** kicked out if him just like GSP promised .........
    __________________________________________________________________________________________
    Sigbet record: 50 - 4

• zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,342Free
    There are MANY ways to defeat GSP.
    PRESSURE him FIRST,do not wait or hesitate,do not let him think.Put GSP on his back instead of letting him dictate the fight.
    This UFC is so badly officiated,you could actually cheat and win easily.
    Pressure point strikes,like the temple area or even a strike to the back of head.We all know what happens if you strike the back of head,you get a meaningless warning.Hit him in the throat area,if he is on top,very easy,since GSP does not tie up your arms,he really fights sloppy with lots of holes.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.