so who has the better cardio Rush or Diva?

cruz2990cruz2990 MexicoPosts: 8,119Free
Discuss......
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Sigbet record: 50 - 4

Comments

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,826Free
    Diva easily
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,859Free
    edited March 2013
    no idea but i doubt cardio will play a factor in this fight both have enough to go 5 rounds
    Post edited by PunchBag on
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    I'd go with GSP based off pacing and ability to control another fighter. Nick can go for a long time, but @ his pace, which is limited in the fact that he doesn't put 100% into everthing he does for the majority duration of the fight. GSP can control guys, or outstrike them for literally 25 mins straight. Nick can only control what he does. Based off Nick's last fight; he didn't get exhausted, but he obviously didn't run on all cyclinders either. That's where I give GSP the advantage.
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • cruz2990cruz2990 MexicoPosts: 8,119Free
    WarWest said:

Diva easily

Why because he can hit the speed bag for 20 minutes non stop. GSP could probably go for an hour non stop.....
    __________________________________________________________________________________________

edited March 2013
    cruz2990 said:

WarWest said:

Diva easily

Why because he can hit the speed bag for 20 minutes non stop. GSP could probably go for an hour non stop.....
    No

Because Diaz has the better cardio

GSP gassed in the Shields fight

Granted that was mostly due to him taking so much damage

But Diaz has never gassed
    Post edited by WarWest on
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
    How many Triathlons has Grease competed in?

fobar said:

It's a different thing when you training to fight someone for 25 mins w/ 5x total 1x minutes breaks.
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Keem said:

fobar said:

It's a different thing when you training to fight someone for 25 mins w/ 5x total 1x minutes breaks.
    dosent answer my question

• PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,385Free
  • i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,369Free
    Diaz don't be retarded

If Diaz wanted to he could put a pace on GSP that he couldn't keep up with and make him gas

GSP will put him on his back though.

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

fobar said:

thread sucks, no pole

I love pole.

All over my Bentley
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    fobar said:

Keem said:

fobar said:

It doesn't, but your comment makes one believe your comparing there cardio based off what they do out the cage. I believe the OP wants to know who has the better cardio for fight night

but I suppose Diaz as I haven't heard of GSP doing triathalons; To answer your question, not OP's

Megumi Fuji

• ultimatefightingchampultimatefightingchamp Posts: 27,350Free
    cruz2990 said:

WarWest said:

Diva easily

GSP could probably go for an hour non stop.....
    And still wouldn't finish
    PATSTER said:

Diaz don't be retarded

If Diaz wanted to he could put a pace on GSP that he couldn't keep up with and make him gas

GSP will put him on his back though.

GSP fan laying down the cold hard truth

I like it
    Agreed

There's still some good GSP fans around here
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    Keem said:

fobar said:

Keem said:

fobar said:

It doesn't, but your comment makes one believe your comparing there cardio based off what they do out the cage. I believe the OP wants to know who has the better cardio for fight night

but I suppose Diaz as I haven't heard of GSP doing triathalons; To answer your question, not OP's
    Diaz has better cardio period, just was interested if GSP had done any Triathlons

no need to be so sensitive homie

fobar said:

Keem said:

fobar said:

Keem said:

fobar said:

Diaz has better cardio period, just was interested if GSP had done any Triathlons

Grab Keem a tissue

It's the right thing to do
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    fobar said:

Keem said:

fobar said:

Keem said:

fobar said:

Diaz would probably swim longer than GSP or something, but he wouldn't out work GSP in any aspect of a mma bout

Megumi Fuji

PATSTER said:

GSP doesn't work in fights, Keem. He STALLS fights. Stalling doesn't equal to having good cardio.

This ^^^

I really don't understand why that is hard for people to grasp

Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    PATSTER said:

GSP doesn't work in fights, Keem. He STALLS fights. Stalling doesn't equal to having good cardio.

My Idea of stalling is no damage, no offense, no action

GSP isn't stalling because he's got top position, or picks his shots; there needs to be more absence of attack. He beats guys up from guard, always passes, and keeps his voluming working standing. GSP never stalled in my book; he's always doing, or working something.

Megumi Fuji

_TUF1_ said:

lol at off topic

I don't want users to feel like I'm ignoring there questions. Plus OP didn't leave much to go off of; just his thread title.

Megumi Fuji

Keem said:

_TUF1_ said:

lol at off topic

I don't want users to feel like I'm ignoring there questions. Plus OP didn't leave much to go off of; just his thread title.
    Off topic
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    edited March 2013
    Lol at you clowns i could see Diaz gassing out in this fight.....The stage might just be to big for him......
    Post edited by cruz2990 on

WarWest said:

Keem said:

_TUF1_ said:

lol at off topic

Off topic
    Let's bring it back on topic.

I got GSP having better cardio because controlling a trained fighter for 25 > than coasting, or pacing yourself @ less than 100%

Megumi Fuji

Keem said:

WarWest said:

Keem said:

_TUF1_ said:

lol at off topic

Off topic

I got Diaz having better cardio because controlling a trained fighter for 25 > than coasting, or pacing yourself @ less than 100%
    Agreed
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    WarWest said:

Keem said:

WarWest said:

Keem said:

_TUF1_ said:

lol at off topic

Off topic

I got GSP having better cardio because controlling a trained fighter for 25 > than coasting, or pacing yourself @ less than 100%
    Agreed
    Sighk. lol

When's that last time Diaz out wrestled/grappled someone @ the UFC level for 25 mins

Megumi Fuji

• MaximumBobMaximumBob Posts: 1,288Free
    PATSTER said:

Bingo.

Patster knows..... B-)
    Keem said:

PATSTER said:

GSP isn't stalling because he's got top position, or picks his shots; there needs to be more absence of attack. He beats guys up from guard, always passes, and keeps his voluming working standing. GSP never stalled in my book; he's always doing, or working something.

Lmao, 5 rounds, numerous attempt's, and he still couldn't hurt or submit Hardy. Dude, thats primo stalling.... =))
    My definition of hell, you get there and meet the person you could have been - Frank Mir.
    Diaz is not cardio cain....... B-)

PATSTER said:

Bingo.

Patster knows..... B-)
    Keem said:

PATSTER said:

Lmao, 5 rounds, numerous attempt's, and he still couldn't hurt or submit Hardy. Dude, thats primo stalling.... =))
    Going for finishes is not stalling. It's the complete opposite. lol

Megumi Fuji