Describe your dream finish tot GSP-Diaz

DarksjeikDarksjeik Posts: 2,245Free

Mine is pretty much like Silva - Sonnen 1 where in this case Nick get's dominated for 4 rounds but in the 5th he ends the fight out of nowhere. Not by triangle but with some ridiculous right hook sending GSP's mouthpiece flying... In the replay you see a tooth flying with it..

That would be just fine for me.

How about you guys?

Tagged:

Comments

• shark26shark26 Posts: 109Free
    uhhhuhuhhh! Nick fan ? So whats the food like in your Mental Institution?

OMG Sharks

Fighters i Like to watch : JDS | Cain | R. Mcdonald | Aldo | Edgar | Rampage | A Silva | E Silva | BJ Penn | Mir |
  • jdukjduk Posts: 8,365Free
    I don't even know what I want to happen. I kind of want GSP to win so he can be forced into a superfight with Silva.

But a Diaz win would make the division interesting again
  • CRAZYNOONGAHCRAZYNOONGAH Posts: 1,319Free
    greasy safe **** tapping to strikes
    HW-MIR,NELSON,HUNT LHW-SONNEN,RASHAD,HENDO,TE HUNA MW-LOMBARD,W.SILVA,ANDREWS
    WW-PENN,DIAZ,WHITTAKER LW-DIAZ,SANCHEZ,G-SOT FW-ALDO
    BW-BARAO,BRUCE LEE ROY,CRUZ FW-UNCLE CREEPY
    image image
  • Jason_H2Jason_H2 Posts: 9,681Free
    Controversial split decision so this forum goes

I don't always bet on fights, but when I do, I make sure I'm guaranteed to lose

• GoToGuyGoToGuy Posts: 5,563Free
    GSP jabs Diaz into a broken orbital then taunts him with his hands at his sides. Then takes him down and hits him with elbows slicing his face wide open before Diaz tapes to strikes. Then following his lose, Diaz gets fired. <------ **** in my pants!

• KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    GSP KO via elbows standing
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • PoloPolo Posts: 12,358Free
    Diaz works in a triangle and flips off the crowd because he knows GSP is going to tap. Kinda like Nate did.
    Daniel Cormier turns fans into retards.
    Av bet with PunchCan on the Overeem/Rothwell fight.

• Bubba_PilksBubba_Pilks Posts: 8,410Free
    GSP winning via Knees to the ribs, after cutting up his face with elbows.

Making Diaz his little **** (female dog)
    Proud to be the Co-Founder of the GSP MAFIA !!!

Rory MacDonald: "I'm just in there to collect bodies!"

ARES, CIGANO, BONES, BARÅO
    SENATORS, PACKERS, BULLS, RED SOX

JBJF is a good poster

• Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 24,727Free
    _TUF1_ said:

Controversial split decision so this forum goes

Has to be in favour of GSP
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 35,261Free
    Diaz via KO

The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    WarWest said:

Diaz via KO

If this happens, there will have to be another "it's amazin" thread. Not referencing Frank Mir this time.

edited March 2013
    If Nick Diaz finishes GSP in anyway there needs to be a new "its amazin" thread.

All the GSP fanboys will go into hiding like the Bisping ones are right now.
    Post edited by Polo on

• jpc_ultimatejpc_ultimate Posts: 986Free
    GSP taunting Diaz with his hands low would absolutly be AMAZING!

Zero change of that happening, and if it did Diaz would stockton slap the **** out of him.

• Built2DestroyBuilt2Destroy Posts: 290Free
    Just cause it would be hillarious, I'd say Diaz by decision.
    Norwegian guy here, so excuse my English
  • TheOvereemTheOvereem Posts: 8,997Free
    GSP by multiple turning side kicks leading to a TKO, just to here Rogan go nuts about how he taught him that move!

Overeem - Shogun - Mousasi - Manuwa - Bisping - Manhoef - Watson - Daley - Hardy - B.Henderson - McGregor - Pickett

Train by day, Joe Rogan Podcast by night, all day!

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

• kyo_sakyo_sa Posts: 1,065Free
    they meet in the center of the octagon and diaz breaks down into tears and sits down on the floor sobbing and mumbling incoherently about getting no respect, lay and pray, wolf tickets, and like, whatever. its just whatever, you know, its like, what.

gsp puts his arm around him and gets kleenex from his corner. promises to give him his commercial spot on party poker. diaz sniffles, smiles a little, and says really? and gsp says yes. and they leave the ring together and go bun a fat spliff
    kyo_sa said:

they meet in the center of the octagon and diaz breaks down into tears and sits down on the floor sobbing and mumbling incoherently about getting no respect, lay and pray, wolf tickets, and like, whatever. its just whatever, you know, its like, what.

gsp puts his arm around him and gets kleenex from his corner. promises to give him his commercial spot on party poker. diaz sniffles, smiles a little, and says really? and gsp says yes. and they leave the ring together and go bun a fat spliff

Yeah let's bun a fat spliff.

• Little_KangLittle_Kang Posts: 17,936Moderator, Ultimate
    gsp either conditing or fitching diaz for five round then laughing about it saying that was his plan to just stall on nick.
    nick would lose his **** and then cry then say he s retiring again
    imageimage
  • ShannonRitch1p4pShannonRitch1p4p MichiganPosts: 10,505Free
  • »Army_Of_Øne«»Army_Of_Øne« Posts: 20,211Free
    gsp cartwheel kick ko

¤ UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

> > > IRT < < <
  • GSP_rules1GSP_rules1 Posts: 958Free
    I wanna see GSP do nothing but take nick down and hold him for 25 minutes. Don't throw a single punch or elbow, win with wrestling and lay and pray %100. Every time the ref stands them back up, I'd like to see gsp immediatly take him back down and continue the worst display of lay and pray ever seen. I think if George did this we could actually witness a full blown mental breakdown in the ring, resulting in nick retiring again, and a one way trip to the looney bin!

Mighty Mouse is a boring point fighter, and will be the reason his weight class gets eliminated from the ufc. Nobody cares if he wins or loses.

I wanna see GSP do nothing but take nick down and hold him for 25 minutes. Don't throw a single punch or elbow, win with wrestling and lay and pray %100. Every time the ref stands them back up, I'd like to see gsp immediatly take him back down and continue the worst display of lay and pray ever seen. I think if George did this we could actually witness a full blown mental breakdown in the ring, resulting in nick retiring again, and a one way trip to the looney bin!

This place would lose its ****

JBJF is a good poster

• DarksjeikDarksjeik Posts: 2,245Free
    edited March 2013
    Jokes aside, I honestly think part of GSP's plan is to come into this fight extra big. I wouldn't be surprised if he's already bulking up some for Anderson. He looked visibly drained at the presser and I think he's cutting more weight this time than he ever has. It's going to cost him his gastank and Diaz is going to capitalize...I'm calling it right now.
    Post edited by Darksjeik on

• GSP_rules1GSP_rules1 Posts: 958Free
    Darksjeik said:

Jokes aside, I honestly think part of GSP's plan is to come into this fight extra big. I wouldn't be surprised if he's already bulking up some for Anderson. He looked visibly drained at the presser and I think he's cutting more weight this time than he ever has. It's going to cost him his gastank and Diaz is going to capitalize...I'm calling it right now.

Really? I thought he looked smaller than usual. Maybe because he was sitting beside condit, who is a huge ww.

Mighty Mouse is a boring point fighter, and will be the reason his weight class gets eliminated from the ufc. Nobody cares if he wins or loses.

• Little_KangLittle_Kang Posts: 17,936Moderator, Ultimate

cant lose what is already lost
    imageimage
  • jpc_ultimatejpc_ultimate Posts: 986Free
    PoloRidah said:

Zero change of that happening, and if it did Diaz would stockton slap the **** out of him.
    you could be surprided polo... dont forget ''nobody knows how dark GSP can be in his head sometimes''

cant lose what is already lost
    Haha. Fair Enough

JBJF is a good poster

• horrorfan663horrorfan663 Posts: 772Free
    Round 1: Diaz comes out of the gate calm and focused, but GSP has an angry demeanor about him and he ends up backing Diaz to the fence, Diaz counters with some stockton slaps but GSP is hitting him hard, by the end of Round 1 it's difficult to see who's getting the better of the stand up but Joe and Goldy are loving every minute of it, as well as the audience.

-In between rounds Greg jackson is having a conniption telling George to stop playing to his game, GSP doesn't say anything, just staring at Diaz. Diaz' corner is laughing and joking, knowing that they have George right where they want him.

Round 2: GSP sprints right out of the gate and the two meet in the middle slugging it out back and forth, Diaz begins back George up, George explodes with a takedown into Nicks Guard. Nick throws up rubber guard and goes for an omaplatta sweep transition he take George's back, George rolls away Diaz has side control Diaz throws some elbows and gashes open GSP. GSP bucks and rolls Nick and gets the mount. begins raining down bombs on Diaz. Diaz tries to buck but gives up his arm, GSP takes the arm and sinks in an armbar. Diaz submits at 4:51 of round 2.
    Silva. idk how i feel about Silva. I feel like anything he had going for him coming into the UFC was ripped away when Cain pulled that drive by on him back at 146. Poor guy never even saw the Astro Van coming.....