GSP got sooooooooooo mad

CRAZYNOONGAHCRAZYNOONGAH Posts: 1,319Free
i could see it all over his face then he got even angrier and started to try and talk **** then sorta bitched out..

WAR DIAZ!!
HW-MIR,NELSON,HUNT LHW-SONNEN,RASHAD,HENDO,TE HUNA MW-LOMBARD,W.SILVA,ANDREWS
WW-PENN,DIAZ,WHITTAKER LW-DIAZ,SANCHEZ,G-SOT FW-ALDO
BW-BARAO,BRUCE LEE ROY,CRUZ FW-UNCLE CREEPY
image image
Tagged:

Comments

• Bubba_PilksBubba_Pilks Posts: 8,410Free
    You should become a psychiatrist with that level of skill in Analytical Facial Recognition
    Proud to be the Co-Founder of the GSP MAFIA !!!

Rory MacDonald: "I'm just in there to collect bodies!"

ARES, CIGANO, BONES, BARÅO
    SENATORS, PACKERS, BULLS, RED SOX

JBJF is a good poster

• CRAZYNOONGAHCRAZYNOONGAH Posts: 1,319Free

You should become a psychiatrist with that level of skill in Analytical Facial Recognition

i meant to say u as in we all could soz about the confusion brah

image image
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,707Free
    Nick Diaz

Pissing off GSP and GSP fans since 83'

BOOM!!
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • kyo_sakyo_sa Posts: 1,065Free
    gsp had the moment every adult has once in a while, where a child is carrying on and not making sense and your getting irritated and you have to stop and remind yourself its actually just a child and its not worth it.

dana and condit were both laughing at diaz. same thing
  • Bubba_PilksBubba_Pilks Posts: 8,410Free

That's about as coherent as something Nick Diaz would say.

LMFAO

You trying to sell me wolf tickets ?
    Proud to be the Co-Founder of the GSP MAFIA !!!

Rory MacDonald: "I'm just in there to collect bodies!"

ARES, CIGANO, BONES, BARÅO
    SENATORS, PACKERS, BULLS, RED SOX

JBJF is a good poster

never seen a fighter get so mad thought he was gonna go nuts but just came out with you think i am scared of you
    image image
    edited March 2013

That's about as coherent as something Nick Diaz would say.

LMFAO

You trying to sell me wolf tickets ?
    ok now i now what wolf tickets are and yes yes i am u scared homie
    Post edited by CRAZYNOONGAH on
    image image
  • zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,340Free
    Nope,then you can't see **** because what he was actually doing is saying "Why even bother to make sense,with a guy who doesn't have a clue".
    GSP knew that no matter what he says Diaz would go off on one of his brain locks and start talking in circles about Guns and head stomps and photo shoots and i'm the bad guy,villain ..haha look at me ,i got the fight didn't i ?
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    edited March 2013
    its a WWE Drama Act. Cant you tell? Nothing more than a publicity stunt with fake words and emotions. theres no bad blood between the two. diaz is just doing what he always does. talking his smack to psyche himself up into the fight and looking retarded while doing so.

but leave it to a diaz fan not to be intelligent enough to see the big picture of whats really going on here.
    Post edited by idrankyourbeer on
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • openwindowopenwindow Posts: 1,322Free
    I don't think GSP bitched out at all.

I think he is smart and didn't want to turn it into a war of words. He's not the clearest English speaker when he is upset, and he probably didn't want to come off as stupid.
    Also, Diaz didn't make a lot of sense. Not in a bad way. It made for a great Presser. I'm just saying.
    You're too late. I have already won.
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    he just should have started speaking french to him

then again speaking anything to a diaz brother that isnt ****, punk, ****, ****, scared, homie, or **** all sounds french to them anyways.
    Just givin out the D
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • PabloskyPablosky Posts: 674Free
    now talking about "Intelligence" in a mma forum (not mention its UFC branded!)
    GIMME A BRAKE BRO!
    thanks god im less stupid now!

• MachidaPowerMachidaPower Serial Chillin.Posts: 1,963Free
    gsp wasnt mad. he was laughing when nick cried about not getting a "buttered up" photo. i think dana was laughing, too.
    the buffer 180... best move in the UFC.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=169_1364680421

"Ameriman is the P4P greatest poster of all time, and he would never welch on a sigbet." [sic]

"I took wanderleisilva101's MMA knowledge to the back of the throat and I loved it! P.S Chael will get destroyed by Wand too!"

Miesha Nose.
  • horrorfan663horrorfan663 Posts: 767Free
    Condit laughing, every other minute that Diaz said something, made my night.
    Silva. idk how i feel about Silva. I feel like anything he had going for him coming into the UFC was ripped away when Cain pulled that drive by on him back at 146. Poor guy never even saw the Astro Van coming.....
  • TheEmperorTheEmperor Posts: 1,764Free

Condit laughing, every other minute that Diaz said something, made my night.

Sig says it all
    texttext

GSP 1-3-5

• Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,581Free
    Not as mad as Diaz though. He just starts yelling and whining about random stuff even during other peoples questions.
  • Frontline_RioterFrontline_Rioter Posts: 2,531Free
    edited March 2013
    I'm a Diaz fan but that **** was ridiculously hysterical. It took a solid 15 minutes for someone to ask a question not directed at Nick Diaz with the exception of a single French Canuck question for the champion. They provided short and direct answers and it's back to Nick. Yet they aren't actually asking Nick legitimate questions at times. They know he's uncomfortable and they ask him about an open workout or previously missed press conferences over and over.

Even Dana right off the bat says to Diaz what he knew Ariel was going to ask. Dana proceeds to make Ariel look like a little girl and Dana was right. He knew exactly what he was going to ask and it had nothing to do with the fight itself.

I give DW a lot of credit for that Ariel clearly is not liked for a reason. Let's talk about the fight not the 7 hour flight and not showing up to an open workout. You can throw a stone from Grease's house and hit the stadium they are fighting in. Diaz is lost somewhere in Northern California often times he simply cannot be found. He's too busy training hard, swimming, smoking dank and riding his bike to deal with all this media bull **** ya know what em sayin'? He's not getting paid for this ****.

God damn training partners cost money I'm not like Grease over here with his mother******* pampered **** getting his **** injected with HGH twice and day!
    Post edited by Frontline_Rioter on
  • DangerousJonDangerousJon Posts: 228Free
    I loved how Dana handled that, it was my favorite part of the conference.
    "Mastering others is strength, mastering yourself, makes you fearless." Lao Tzu

text
    wait a minute was diaz even asked anything about the actual fight? all i ever heard was "i lose alot of fights. i smoke weed. im sorry if i cant pass my test ive smoked more than before but i should be okay, im a gangster, who's buyin wolf tickets?"
    Just givin out the D
  • BeanslegendBeanslegend Posts: 802Free
    Diaz. You scared homie? French Canada is going to destroy Southern California? Scared homie?