Diaz is a ****ing retard

i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,362Free
but I love it

jesus though, Condit won? wolf tickets? Steriods? Makes my head **** hurt

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

Comments

• CRAZYNOONGAHCRAZYNOONGAH Posts: 1,319Free
    would of been so good if gsp didnt **** out
    HW-MIR,NELSON,HUNT LHW-SONNEN,RASHAD,HENDO,TE HUNA MW-LOMBARD,W.SILVA,ANDREWS
    WW-PENN,DIAZ,WHITTAKER LW-DIAZ,SANCHEZ,G-SOT FW-ALDO
    BW-BARAO,BRUCE LEE ROY,CRUZ FW-UNCLE CREEPY
    image image
  • i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,362Free
    Diaz does not understand the concept of promoting a fight.

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,820Free

This ^^^

Hilarious press conference

But could have been even better if GSP would have brought his balls LoL
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • SistiSisti Posts: 5,314Free
    WarWest said:

This ^^^

Hilarious press conference

But could have been even better if GSP would have brought his balls LoL
    i kinda liked the one part where he goes "you honestly think i'm scared of you"

it looked like it was gonna get good, but it didn't escalate from there. saturday should be interesting

i don't think i've ever seen a press conference before where one guy literally did more talking than the rest of the room combined. diaz would be the biggest draw since brock if he could KO gsp
  • cruz2990cruz2990 MexicoPosts: 8,119Free
    edited March 2013
    Yes he is how is it okay for him to talk **** about GSP but then not okay for GSP to talk **** about him..... The only person that appeared to be mad to me was nick for being portrayed as the bad guy and for GSP saying he needed to be beat down......
    Post edited by cruz2990 on
    __________________________________________________________________________________________
    Sigbet record: 50 - 4

• kyo_sakyo_sa Posts: 1,065Free
    he really is

and so are you thinking gsp bitched out, .....diaz is a retard. what he says is retarded. gsp talking back even as much as he did is the low road and he knows it. you dont go down to a retards level when your an intelligent person. i mean was it really worth refuting that stupidity?

im a little disappointed gsp said anything at all. he should have just sat back and laughed at him because he is a joke
  • fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
    edited March 2013

really? i think he has done a good job in getting a lot of people talking about it and wanting to see him either win or beat the **** up. GSP on the other hand, said very little when provoked and would have made a much better press conference had he said exactly what was on his mind

good to see a fighter trying to be honest, I dont blame Nick for having trouble with sentence structure. thats what a poor education and a lot of weed gets you
    Post edited by fobar on

cruz2990 said:

Yes he is how is it okay for him to talk **** about GSP but then not okay for GSP to talk **** about him..... The only person that appeared to mad to me was nick for being portrayed as the bad guy and for GSP saying he needed to be beat down......

You say Diaz is a retard

But you say GSP wasn't mad

Smh
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,362Free
    fobar said:

really? i think he has done a good job in getting a lot of people talking about it and wanting to see him either win or beat the **** up. GSP on the other hand, said very little when provoked and would have made a much better press conference had he said exactly what was on his mind

good to see a fighter trying to be honest, I dont blame Nick for having trouble with sentence structure. thats what a poor education and a lot of weed gets you
    hes promoting it without realizing it lol, it seems like he took the part about him getting beat down personally, while he does the same ****
    He doesn't show up to some pressers and open workouts too ect.

Him not showing up is drawing alot of attention at the same time though.

• fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
    edited March 2013

fobar said:

hes promoting it without realizing it lol, it seems like he took the part about him getting beat down personally, while he does the same ****
    He doesn't show up to some pressers and open workouts too ect.

Him not showing up is drawing alot of attention at the same time though.
    and he explained the no show very articulacy for everyone to understand.

it dosent matter if he knows he is doing a good job promoting it or not, because he is doing a good job by being himself and being honest. a lot of fighters should be more honest because that is what we want to see
    Post edited by fobar on

• bluesybluesy Posts: 2,843Free
    Nick Diaz is a promoter's dream. It takes these unpredictable, emotional dudes to garner the attention of the masses. Tyson was the same way. In pro wrestling, even though it was scripted, it was Stone Cold.

If Diaz can win the belt and go on to defend, he'd take MMA and the UFC to the next level.
  • SistiSisti Posts: 5,314Free
    bluesy said:

Nick Diaz is a promoter's dream. It takes these unpredictable, emotional dudes to garner the attention of the masses. Tyson was the same way. In pro wrestling, even though it was scripted, it was Stone Cold.

If Diaz can win the belt and go on to defend, he'd take MMA and the UFC to the next level.

i agree...diaz and gsp you CAN'T get any bigger than this

GSP is the UFC's biggeset draw. Diaz is the most talked about guy by far right now. They have a rivalry that goes back forever, their styles conflict, and it's a title fight with SO MUCH up for grabs for the winner. This is what I've been waiting for for a long time. It's almost more entertaining than Silva/GSP
  • ipso_factoipso_facto Posts: 1,029Free
    Yes, Nick is obviously retarded, but my sympathy is very limited for how disrespectful he is.

I'm actually sick of Montreal thinking they can hog all the events in Canada because of GSP being from there. For this reason I was kinda hoping he might lose...but not anymore. I hope he makes Nick eat his words. George is pissed !!..and a serious beat down is coming.
    Favorites:

HW - M. Mitrione, C. Velasquez

LHW - K. Soszynski, A. Johnson

MW - B. Stann, T. Credeur

WW - M. Brown, M. Pyle

LW - J. Lauzon, N. Diaz

FW - F. Edgar, D. Siver

BW - D. Cruz, U. Faber

Yes, Nick is obviously retarded, but my sympathy is very limited for how disrespectful he is.

I'm actually sick of Montreal thinking they can hog all the events in Canada because of GSP being from there. For this reason I was kinda hoping he might lose...but not anymore. I hope he makes Nick eat his words. George is pissed !!..and a serious beat down is coming.

gotten to
    image image
  • ipso_factoipso_facto Posts: 1,029Free

gotten to
    The down side to "getting to" someone, is that you might one day come across someone that will tie you to their rear bumper and drag you down the highway.
    Favorites:

HW - M. Mitrione, C. Velasquez

LHW - K. Soszynski, A. Johnson

MW - B. Stann, T. Credeur

WW - M. Brown, M. Pyle

LW - J. Lauzon, N. Diaz

FW - F. Edgar, D. Siver

BW - D. Cruz, U. Faber

gotten to
    The down side to "getting to" someone, is that you might one day come across someone that will tie you to their rear bumper and drag you down the highway.
    Psycho much?
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine

gotten to
    gotten to
    image image
  • juice64011juice64011 Posts: 5,962Free
    MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 4 Champion

Official JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion*

• bluesybluesy Posts: 2,843Free
    WarWest said:

gotten to
    Psycho much?
    Oh, he mad. ;))
    edited March 2013
    Ipso can you hurry up your next response/threat? I need to get to the outside section so I can ramble about the Illuminati and crazy numbers with Rioter.
    Post edited by juice64011 on

• FellyBabyFellyBaby Posts: 141Free
    you know we say it jokingly, but i think diaz actually has a lil down syndrome, and might also be bi-polar.....he should get check out for that ****
    ipso u trying to sell me wolf tickets brah
    image image
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    edited March 2013
    the funny thing is this is all in typical diaz character and is nothing more than an unscripted WWE style drama act.

the diaz brothers do this all the time as a tactic to psyche themselves out for the fight. all this trash diaz talks is all just the same gibberish we've seen every fight. its nothing different. its trying to build himself up more than it is trying to get at his opponent.

its obvious that diaz has respect for gsp and knows that hes in for the fight of his life but he has to build up a front and use his mouth just like every other fight. thats his schtick. i doubt he has hatred against gsp. and a guy like gsp aint gonna give two shits about the crap hes saying anyways and just tune his emotion right out during the fight anyways like the robot he is.

after gsp beats some respect into him on saturday the two will probably end up humbled, exchanging pleasantries and saying just how good the other guy was or whatever and probably go for a beer.
    Post edited by idrankyourbeer on
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • MaximumBobMaximumBob Posts: 1,288Free
    edited March 2013

Are you kidding me.

Seriously. Are you ******* kidding me!!.

Whether he gets the concept or not, there is no-one, NO-ONE, who can generate this much interest in a fight.

Period.

Post edited by MaximumBob on
    My definition of hell, you get there and meet the person you could have been - Frank Mir.
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    edited March 2013
    MilesGun said:

Nick Diaz was right about GSP holding his opponents until the fight is over. He was also right about Shields & Condit winning. Also the 10 min round idea was a pretty good idea as well. Mad respect for Diaz.

are you **** kidding me? what rounds in the gsp condit fight did condit win? you dont win a decision if you only land one clean shot in the entire fight. one of the judges gave condit a round. i didnt give him any.

this is something a delusional diaz fan would say. decision george is gonna win another one. and if diaz manages to land one clean shot in the fight or even be able to do anything except get murked on his back, we're gonna have the whole diaz 1,2,and 5 protesters parading all over the place acting like he won a fight he got outclassed in.
    Post edited by idrankyourbeer on
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • ultimatefightingchampultimatefightingchamp Posts: 27,350Free

MilesGun said:

Nick Diaz was right about GSP holding his opponents until the fight is over. He was also right about Shields & Condit winning. Also the 10 min round idea was a pretty good idea as well. Mad respect for Diaz.

are you **** kidding me? what rounds in the gsp condit fight did condit win? you dont win a decision if you only land one clean shot in the entire fight. one of the judges gave condit a round. i didnt give him any.

this is something a delusional diaz fan would say. decision george is gonna win another one. and if diaz manages to land one clean shot in the fight or even be able to do anything except get murked on his back, we're gonna have the whole diaz 1,2,and 5 protesters parading all over the place acting like he won a fight he got outclassed in.
    I'd think someone who smokes weed and loves hockey riots would like Nick Diaz more
    edited March 2013

Are you kidding me.

Seriously. Are you ******* kidding me!!.

Whether he gets the concept or not, there is no-one, NO-ONE, who can generate this much interest in a fight.

Period.

Ever heard of Uncle Chael or Brock Lesnar?

Highest grossing UFC events headlined by Nick Diaz:

:-/
    Post edited by juice64011 on

• MGunMGun GOATPosts: 3,139Free

MilesGun said:

Dude chill, just play along it will make sense one day.