what do u guys think of the altercation at the hotel?

cruz2990cruz2990 MexicoPosts: 8,114Free
Where diaz & gsp ran in to one another?
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Sigbet record: 50 - 4

Comments

• cruz2990cruz2990 MexicoPosts: 8,114Free
    Diaz says he punked GSP....I think that was stupid of diaz why would you do that it just makes him look like a bully which he was saying he was not.....
    __________________________________________________________________________________________

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,646Free
    Sounds like a clear case of GSP being a *****

"Oh's no's! He mean mugged me and made me walk around him!" - GSP
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,136Free
    They are about to FIGHT each other. It is known and scheduled. Those two men will be in a fight. This is probably why Diaz stood his ground and didn't let GSP walk through him. Confidence and pride. He wasn't trying to be a bully.

Now if it was just two random people who had no intentions of fighting one another and Nick was one of them, I'm sure he would of done the polite thing and moved so there was room for both to walk the hallway, LoL
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

WarWest said:

So what you think rush should just beat the hell out of him at the hotel?

• DangerousJonDangerousJon Posts: 228Free
    PoloRidah said:

They are about to FIGHT each other. It is known and scheduled. Those two men will be in a fight. This is probably why Diaz stood his ground and didn't let GSP walk through him. Confidence and pride. He wasn't trying to be a bully.

Now if it was just two random people who had no intentions of fighting one another and Nick was one of them, I'm sure he would of done the polite thing and moved so there was room for both to walk the hallway, LoL

So what was supposed to happen? Were they gonna just stand there for hours since no one wanted to move? GSP just didn't wanna look like a ****.
    "Mastering others is strength, mastering yourself, makes you fearless." Lao Tzu

text
    cruz2990 said:

WarWest said:

So what you think rush should just beat the hell out of him at the hotel?
    No, I think GSP should have mugged him back and walked on by

AKA he should have been a man about it
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine

PoloRidah said:

So what was supposed to happen? Were they gonna just stand there for hours since no one wanted to move? GSP just didn't wanna look like a ****.
    All I'm saying is the reason they pretty much had a **** measuring contest in the hotel is the fact that they know they are about to fight each other.

Neither of them wanted to look like a ****.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

GSP was trying to sell wolf tickets but Diaz wasn't buying that ****

LoL
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

PATSTER said:

How many times has GSP had a gun to his head?

How many times has GSP's friends been shot in the chest with a .45?

How many times have GSP's friends been stomped into comas?

The answer is zero same as Diaz.....Nick was trying to sell you wolf tickets and you bought em.......

• openwindowopenwindow Posts: 1,322Free
    The entire story is coming off as confusing. I like Diaz as a fighter, but he seemed to counter argue his own points about being a bully, hyping fights and even his no-shows
    I try to like him as a person, but things like the press conference make it hard for me. I am not saying I dislike him as a person, I'm just not able to say he is a favorite of mine.
    You're too late. I have already won.
  • zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,340Free
    cruz2990 said:

Diaz says he punked GSP....I think that was stupid of diaz why would you do that it just makes him look like a bully which he was saying he was not.....

Diaz is like White =Hypocrites.
    They are made for each otehr,no wonder White doesn't fire Diaz,he would guarantee fire any other fighter who acted like Diaz does,but they are too much a alike ,both morons and hypocrites.

Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
  • skullboneskullbone Posts: 1,950Free
    Anybody ever see that movie "White Boyz?" Well Nick Diaz should've been in it.
    skullbone said:

Anybody ever see that movie "White Boyz?" Well Nick Diaz should've been in it.

LoL Yeah I've seen that movie, but I disagree that Nick should of been in it.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
    I really couldnt give a **** about these stories

• BobmysterBobmyster Posts: 2,675Free
    Diaz is hilarious!!!!!
    *Michael Bisping Defence Force Co-Founder*

• PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,782Free
    edited March 2013
    its obvious both of them dislike certain social situations and both dealt with this one in their own way, gsp prefering to avoid confrontation and diaz antagonising. I dont think gsp is scared of nick per say more scared of the social interaction and the implications. Possibly he fears his own feelings and what he himself might do trying to keep composure and a good image. It would seem like diaz was being abit of a **** but he most likely was just doing what he is used to doing coming from the street, which is to inflate his own image and to insult those who he has issues with to prove his own masculinity and bravery.
    Post edited by PunchBag on
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• waikruwaikru UFC PresidentPosts: 10,001Free
    WarWest said:

We need to use a little photoshop magic, so we can picture how this must have looked. ;)
    On November 16th Hendricks became the real undisputed champion.

"Believe in the beard"

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,193Free
    If GSP ducked a mean mug, then no way he will ever fight Anderson
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • Andy_AndersonAndy_Anderson Posts: 572Free

GSP was trying to sell wolf tickets but Diaz wasn't buying that ****

lol
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    yeah im a professional athlete. im just gonna stand in your way and hope i can dog people into a random streetfight.

stay classy nick!
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • FuriousmatFuriousmat Posts: 4,044Free
    Well what is there to think of it. You have GSP in the hotel minding his business and Diaz being a punk trying to get at him and trying to look mean and all. It's so **** pathetic that people go on to think that he's badass for doing that like he's never scared and he's "a real fighter".

That's just being a bully. And we all know bullies are the worst wussies around. And the only reason he gets to do that is because he's got nothing to lose. What would happen to GSP's image and sponsors if he was to get into a fight with a bum in a hotel, post event? He'd lose all of this, forever. might even get arrested and released by the UFC cuz I'd like to remind everyone that punching someone in the face in an unsanctionned brawl is a criminal act. Yet you've got that **** nobody trying to pick on you. That happens all the time. This one time was Diaz, but don't be foolish enough to think that MMA fighters and Boxers dont get challenged by drunktards everywhere they go from time to time. Bas Rutten has a couple examples for you if you doubt it.

And when that happens the only smart thing to do is to walk away. Yet that must be very frustrating to have to get out of your way and move out because there's some idiot who's chasing you and you know he's ready to fight just cuz anything that's at stake is on you, or because he's even too dumb to understand that what he's doing is going to have consequences.

Well what is there to think of it. You have GSP in the hotel minding his business and Diaz being a punk trying to get at him and trying to look mean and all. It's so **** pathetic that people go on to think that he's badass for doing that like he's never scared and he's "a real fighter".

That's just being a bully. And we all know bullies are the worst wussies around. And the only reason he gets to do that is because he's got nothing to lose. What would happen to GSP's image and sponsors if he was to get into a fight with a bum in a hotel, post event? He'd lose all of this, forever. might even get arrested and released by the UFC cuz I'd like to remind everyone that punching someone in the face in an unsanctionned brawl is a criminal act. Yet you've got that **** nobody trying to pick on you. That happens all the time. This one time was Diaz, but don't be foolish enough to think that MMA fighters and Boxers dont get challenged by drunktards everywhere they go from time to time. Bas Rutten has a couple examples for you if you doubt it.

And when that happens the only smart thing to do is to walk away. Yet that must be very frustrating to have to get out of your way and move out because there's some idiot who's chasing you and you know he's ready to fight just cuz anything that's at stake is on you, or because he's even too dumb to understand that what he's doing is going to have consequences.

Diaz didn't even have to mean mug you to rustle your jimmies

That's amazing really
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine

Lol I agree 100%……

• OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,534Free
    I think Diaz is my new favorite fighter. Everything about his fights and the build up to them is sheer mayhem.

Before this fight he used to kinda piss me off but now I see the brilliance and humor in his rustling ability.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT

• therien87therien87 Posts: 354Free
    The truth.....NOTHING happen. The promotion for this fight is ridiculous. Thats why both fighters especially GSP which always seems
    calm and happy looked so irridated at the press conference. Too much **** about how supposedly they hate each other bablablalba all lies. Watch the post interviews. they cross path that's it!
  • MaximumBobMaximumBob Posts: 1,288Free

I think Diaz is my new favorite fighter. Everything about his fights and the build up to them is sheer mayhem.

Before this fight he used to kinda piss me off but now I see the brilliance and humor in his rustling ability.

Way to go dude!. It takes a special kind of smart's and a deep understanding of MMA, to understand Diaz and get what he's about.

Leave all the boo-hoo'ing to all these other noob forum fools who know jack ****, and get on board for the ride homie, lol.

My definition of hell, you get there and meet the person you could have been - Frank Mir.
  • i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,277Free
    I think its **** and untrue

they probably saw eachother and kept walking, that is all.

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

I am an idiot for thinking GSP would finish a fight. GSP has a boyfriend and his name is IRT

• i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,277Free
    if you have the presser open, watch Gsp's facial reaction when Diaz sais he had no business being on his side of the hotel, its funny as ****

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

I am an idiot for thinking GSP would finish a fight. GSP has a boyfriend and his name is IRT

I think its **** and untrue

they probably saw eachother and kept walking, that is all.

Agreed

But I bet Diaz was giving him a dirty look though
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine