That wasnt a UFC 158 Press Conference. That was the Nick Diaz press conference

idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
edited March 2013 in UFC
I mean look at this guy. you know? he stole all the glory the whole time, you know? kept interrupting hendricks and trying to focus all the attention on him and how gangster he is, you know? while babbling on incoherantly with sentences that dont even make any logical sense. like, you know what i mean?

yeah they found some weed in me. ive done alot more this time around, ive passed a bunch of drug in the past, even the ones they forgot to give me. you know? oh i just stand up like an idiot and strike with everybody but coicidentilly i lose all the fights you know?. i mean what the hell?

he **** stole the entire conference and wouldnt let anybody else speak. i would have liked to hear hendricks or condit get the chance to speak because i couldnt. i have more interest hearing what they have to say more than diaz. and diaz just looked like the same old disrespectful clown as always. he looked very unmotivated to say the least and did not seem focused on answering questions, being there, or even focused on the fight itself. it looked to me like he just wants this weekend to end so he can get the hell out of canada and go pack his bong.

gsp didnt even want to waste his time trying to fire back. its obvious he's just focused on the fight. everyday business as usual for him. he doesnt fight with emotions but nick tries everything in the book to throw out useless gibberish to try to psyche himself up and hope that it gets into the opponents head. nothing interesting and intelligent ever comes out of this dudes mouth. you may as well just stare at a wall when diaz is talking. youll probably learn alot more anyways. diaz just tries to clown and distract and steal the show. gsp was obviously not phased or impressed by that performance.

that was downright LOLable listening to nick diaz try to put a sentence together while trying to act all gangster. oh you ever had a gun to your head george? you know? im gangster straight out of compton homie. i live such a thug life you know?. i get paid millions of dollars, i live in a big house, with a family and a nice car like everybody else, and i dont even bother fulfilling half of my required job duties you know? and only decide to show up when i feel like it you know what i mean? I smoke weed you know, and my biggest fear in life is a drug test you know? representing 209 straight the **** out you know homie you know what im saying?

Congrats for a doucher perfornance on the nick diaz press conference. i didnt know there was anything else on that card other than nick diaz.
Post edited by idrankyourbeer on
Just givin out the D
Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
Tagged:

Comments

• idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    edited March 2013
    cool story bro.

i bet you would have if i was one of them braindead diaz fans. after all, retards of a feather tend to flock together. this would have been the greatest post ever if i was bagging on george right?
    Just givin out the D
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • ultimatefightingchampultimatefightingchamp Posts: 27,350Free
    You should support a fellow pot smoker
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    oh hey youre still here!
    Just givin out the D
  • ultimatefightingchampultimatefightingchamp Posts: 27,350Free

oh hey youre still here!

yes, how are you doing?
    edited March 2013
    why should i support a pot smoker who cant be responsible and follow the rules like everybody else? he has a job requiring him to follow the regulations, be piss tested and do certain things. if thats too hard for him, find a job where you dont have to worry about drug testing or even showing up.

the dude snubs the fans and his employer and makes a mockery of his job as a professional fighter and athletes, hypes all of his fights by being a d-bag to everybody, no shows fights and events that as part of being a fighter, you have to do promotional crap and fly around, even if you dont like it and dont want to do it. its part of your job description being in the UFC

why should i respect somebody who disrespects the sport, his company, his boss, the fans who are paying him to be able to live wealthy, the athletic commission, and his opponents? yeah thats true championship material. you cant rely on this guy to do any promos or marketing events, you cant rely on him to follow the rules and show up in front of a commission and piss clean like everybody else is required to, hell you cant even rely on him to show up to fight.

the only thing you can rely on him for is to run his mouth like a braindead idiot spouting off **** he doesnt even mean for the sake of hyping himself into the fight. is this the kind of of fighter that i should have respect for???

after saturday when george pulls out the win, youll see its just business as usual for george and all that **** talking got diaz nowhere. youll see its just another typical circus sideshow but it will all blow over when diaz is humbled after the fight and talks to rogan after about how great of a fighter gsp is and how much respect he has for the guy and it was all just hype and that he'd like to go for drinks with him after the press conference

the funniest thing about watching the diaz show was hearing nick all concerned over the results of gsp's drug test. lol. correct me if im wrong but arent diaz, barnett and overeem the poster boys of how to take a piss test and get caught taking banned substances?
    Just givin out the D
  • MaximumBobMaximumBob Posts: 1,288Free
    edited March 2013

why should i support a pot smoker who cant be responsible and follow the rules like everybody else? he has a job requiring him to follow the regulations, be piss tested and do certain things. if thats too hard for him, find a job where you dont have to worry about drug testing or even showing up.

the dude snubs the fans and his employer and makes a mockery of his job as a professional fighter and athletes, hypes all of his fights by being a d-bag to everybody, no shows fights and events that as part of being a fighter, you have to do promotional crap and fly around, even if you dont like it and dont want to do it. its part of your job description being in the UFC

why should i respect somebody who disrespects the sport, his company, his boss, the fans who are paying him to be able to live wealthy, the athletic commission, and his opponents? yeah thats true championship material. you cant rely on this guy to do any promos or marketing events, you cant rely on him to follow the rules and show up in front of a commission and piss clean like everybody else is required to, hell you cant even rely on him to show up to fight.

the only thing you can rely on him for is to run his mouth like a braindead idiot spouting off **** he doesnt even mean for the sake of hyping himself into the fight. is this the kind of of fighter that i should have respect for???

after saturday when george pulls out the win, youll see its just business as usual for george and all that **** talking got diaz nowhere. youll see its just another typical circus sideshow but it will all blow over when diaz is humbled after the fight and talks to rogan after about how great of a fighter gsp is and how much respect he has for the guy and it was all just hype and that he'd like to go for drinks with him after the press conference

the funniest thing about watching the diaz show was hearing nick all concerned over the results of gsp's drug test. lol. correct me if im wrong but arent diaz, barnett and overeem the poster boys of how to take a piss test and get caught taking banned substances?

Didnt read

Lol, i read 'responsible' and 'follow the rules like everybody else', in the first sentence, and stopped right there.

Seems pretty obvious why a lot of posters hate on Diaz.
    Post edited by MaximumBob on
    My definition of hell, you get there and meet the person you could have been - Frank Mir.
    edited March 2013
    stay classy folks. just like nick diaz!!

its okay, he'll be served his walking papers on sunday. then people like patster can go and hug on gsp's next opponent

like you diaz fans are retarded. if the post is too intelligent and too much work for your empty brains to be able to digest, why even bother replying, let alone requoting the whole damn thing?

then again empty brains and diaz fans do function quite well together in the same sentence
    Just givin out the D
    edited March 2013

Lol, i read 'responsible' and 'follow the rules like everybody else', in the first sentence, and stopped right there.

Seems pretty obvious why a lot of posters hate him!.

Oh burn! man my virtual ego is bruised. Now how will i ever go about befriending a community of 15 year olds, haters and trolls? with lame-o comments like that now im really concerned what the 12ers and 13ers are gonna think of me!

man oh man i dont think im gonna want to show my face around here anymore. that was below the belt man. totally uncalled for. especially after justin biebers hamster just died. between that and some random dudes opinion of me over the internet, i think ive just lost the will to live! dog help me!

its okay. on saturday night your tears will taste delightful when it becomes clearly obvious that going into the fight, the only thing nick diaz could bring was his mouth and his middle finger.

Just givin out the D
  • JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free
    best part of the press conference was Dana...basically telling Ariel The Mermaid to STFU =)) B-)
    edited March 2013
    i dont think ariel needs to try any harder to be a dbag. he tries his best to piss everybody off. even dana predicted it.

yeah all that smack talk about the steroids and the lay and pray and gangster **** is all just diaz's last shot at redemption . its clearly obvious his only hope in this fight is to get into gsp's head to try to piss him off enough to abandon his gameplan and just stand there against the cage and let diaz punch him in the face. theres no other threat he poses in this fight.

obviously gsp doesnt focus on any of that crap when he's just staring at the sky and joking with condit the whole time while diaz is still being the class act that he is and demonstrating his extreme level of intelligence by repeating some new wolf tickets word he learned the other day off the internet while interrupting hendricks and condit and not even letting them answer any questions. its all about me! what a clown.

you know? you know what i mean? you know what im saying? lol. this guy has obviously taken way too many shots to the head. he's starting to sound more like a banged up rocky every time he talks. i mean, like um you know? pretty sad when the main concern on a fighter is whether hes gonna show up and pass his drug test, rather than how hes going to fight.
    Just givin out the D
  • stay classy folks. just like nick diaz!!

its okay, he'll be served his walking papers on sunday. then people like patster can go and hug on gsp's next opponent

like you diaz fans are retarded. if the post is too intelligent and too much work for your empty brains to be able to digest, why even bother replying, let alone requoting the whole damn thing?

then again empty brains and diaz fans do function quite well together in the same sentence

You are putting too much effort into talking to Nick Diaz fans. Pretty much the only posters on this forum who support him are trolls. Can't really expect much from people who idolize someone who is the definition of a loser. Some people just take pride in being morons.

I have never been a GSP fan and usually dread his fights, but because of Diaz's fans I'm hoping for 25 minutes of stalling, wrestling, referee telling GSP he has to work, basically I'm hoping to see the driest dry hump two shirtless men have ever had. The only damage I want to see is some redness on Diaz' chest from getting dry humped.

However it goes the forums will be interesting after the fight.
    "I'm not going to accept the fact that this was a loss. I've lost fights before, where, you know, like, I'm not going to accept that either. Herpa derpy derp..." -Nick Diaz
  • NyteRyderNyteRyder Posts: 9,415Free
    edited March 2013
    Diaz is a tard. And contradicts himself waaaaaaaay too much. He's delusional.

I wouldn't have minded hearing Condit answer some questions.
    Post edited by NyteRyder on
    2013 Predictions League: 231-142
    Forum Etiquette Guide
    The Questions Thread
    condit may as well have pulled a diaz and no-showed

poor nick has to steal all of the glory as if the world revolves around him.
    Just givin out the D
  • TheEmperorTheEmperor Posts: 1,764Free

stay classy folks. just like nick diaz!!

You are putting too much effort into talking to Nick Diaz fans. Pretty much the only posters on this forum who support him are trolls. Can't really expect much from people who idolize someone who is the definition of a loser. Some people just take pride in being morons.

I have never been a GSP fan and usually dread his fights, but because of Diaz's fans I'm hoping for 25 minutes of stalling, wrestling, referee telling GSP he has to work, basically I'm hoping to see the driest dry hump two shirtless men have ever had. The only damage I want to see is some redness on Diaz' chest from getting dry humped.

However it goes the forums will be interesting after the fight.
    P4P post king here, bow to him.
    texttext

GSP 1-3-5

• Frontline_RioterFrontline_Rioter Posts: 2,527Free
    Didn't even read it homie... you know what I'm sayin'?
    edited March 2013
    wow this canucks game is actually pretty good so far tonight. 3 goals in the first 5 minutes so far.
    Just givin out the D
    edited March 2013

Didn't even read it homie... you know what I'm sayin'?

cool story bro. 13ers gonna 13.
    Just givin out the D
    Halfwits will derp, ***** and moan about anything they can. You could have found one of the other 183 threads dissing Nick Diaz and contributed there... just a thought.

Cool thread tho bro. Keep it up.
    edited March 2013
    ive been contributing in every one of those 183 other threads as well. keep up.

when gsp gets his hand raised on saturday theres gonna be alot of crying and moaning from the morons who actually that believed diaz was gonna win. especially if decision george just sits there and lays on him. the idiot level on the forums hits a new low every time gsp wins.
    Just givin out the D
    lol I'm watching it right now and so far everyone is asking Nick questions!

It's as if no one gives a damn about the other fighters.

Seems pretty obvious why a lot of posters hate him!.

Oh burn! man my virtual ego is bruised. Now how will i ever go about befriending a community of 15 year olds, haters and trolls? with lame-o comments like that now im really concerned what the 12ers and 13ers are gonna think of me!

man oh man i dont think im gonna want to show my face around here anymore. that was below the belt man. totally uncalled for. especially after justin biebers hamster just died. between that and some random dudes opinion of me over the internet, i think ive just lost the will to live! dog help me!

its okay. on saturday night your tears will taste delightful when it becomes clearly obvious that going into the fight, the only thing nick diaz could bring was his mouth and his middle finger.

Lmao, dude you've got a serious bug up yer ***!!.

And just because your comprehension skills are a tad lacking, just for you, i'll re-phrase my post.

Seems pretty obvious why a lot of posters hate DIAZ............. as in Nick Diaz, not IDYB.
    My definition of hell, you get there and meet the person you could have been - Frank Mir.
    edited March 2013
    Just givin out the D

Halfwits will derp, ***** and moan about anything they can. You could have found one of the other 183 threads dissing Nick Diaz and contributed there... just a thought.

Cool thread tho bro. Keep it up.

Lol.

Seems pretty obvious why a lot of posters hate DIAZ............. as in Nick Diaz, not IDYB.

very well. hey were you bobilator or am i trippin? aint seen that dude around here in forever maybe he left or changed his name?
    Just givin out the D
    edited March 2013

lol I'm watching it right now and so far everyone is asking Nick questions!

It's as if no one gives a damn about the other fighters.

yeah its like you know, its about a half hour long show of nick diaz sounding like a modern day rocky balboa you know. like you know what im saying? straight outta stockton you know what im sayin? double og triple og ya know? oh are you asking hendricks a question? let me interrupt you and make it clear that i lose alot of fights and ive passed some drug tests even the ones they forgot to give me ya know im a straight up gangsta! ya ever had a .44 pointed at your head homie? you aint been through the gangsta **** that i have. I'm from the 2 0 motha fukkin 9. youre half the thug as me ya know? u mad dont be scared homie ya know what im sayin? i aint the least bit motivated and focused on the fight. id rather just run my mouth ya know? i cant wait until the conference is over so i can roll another blunt.

thats basically what i got out of the nick diaz show. his IQ drops every time he speaks.
    Just givin out the D
    "i just did a little more than i did last time, im sorry if i dont pass the test... i think it should work out"
    Just givin out the D
  • TheUnicornTheUnicorn Posts: 493Free
    I am a Diaz fan and don't really appreciate you all saying we are all morons, I am not, I wan't Diaz to win thought the press conference was hilarious but in reality I see GSP winning even though I hate him and you said guys like paster can go hug on GSP next opponent well I already am a Hendricks fan (if he beats Condit which i think he will) then I will be going for him obviously but if Diaz does pull out the win I will be torn on who I wan't to win the fight, I am a huge fan of both so don't assume we are all incompetent baboons please and thank you
    HW- Pat Barry

LHW- Maldonado, Diabate

MW- Chris Leben, Vitor

WW- Nick Diaz

LW- Nate Diaz, Varner

FW- Bart P

BW- Eddie Wineland

Flyweight- Louis Gaudinot

Sigbet record 2-1
  • Bubba_PilksBubba_Pilks Posts: 8,410Free

I am a Diaz fan and don't really appreciate you all saying we are all morons, I am not, I wan't Diaz to win thought the press conference was hilarious but in reality I see GSP winning even though I hate him and you said guys like paster can go hug on GSP next opponent well I already am a Hendricks fan (if he beats Condit which i think he will) then I will be going for him obviously but if Diaz does pull out the win I will be torn on who I wan't to win the fight, I am a huge fan of both so don't assume we are all incompetent baboons please and thank you

States he's not a moron. Proceeds to produce one of the longest run on sentences, I've seen in 3+ years on the forum.

LMFAO
    Proud to be the Co-Founder of the GSP MAFIA !!!

Rory MacDonald: "I'm just in there to collect bodies!"

ARES, CIGANO, BONES, BARÅO
    SENATORS, PACKERS, BULLS, RED SOX

JBJF is a good poster

• JimmyYOJimmyYO Posts: 1,234Free
    The best thing about the presser was watching Dana every time Diaz spoke. You could just tell he was wondering why he let this clown back in the UFC.

Sig Bet Record: 10-1