To The Nick Diaz moaners

fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
edited March 2013 in UFC
If you have ever moaned about Nick Diaz not showing for a public engagement or press conference and are now moaning about Nick Diaz at the press conference, please STFU

you cant have it both ways

At the press conference you got what you asked for, Nick showed up and was Nick. You know who he is and what he brings to these things and moan every time you see him, yet you moan when he dosent show up also. So, what do you really want? Do you want him to attend stuff or not? If you havent noticed, Nick Diaz is his own man and answers whatever question he wants and dosent give a crap what you think

So, if you have ever moan about Nick missing a press conference, dont moan when he turns up. That just makes you a hater and hypercritical

that is all

Post edited by fobar on

Tagged:

Comments

• Bubba_PilksBubba_Pilks Posts: 8,410Free
    fobar said:

If you have ever moaned about Nick Diaz not showing for a public engagement or press conference and are now moaning about Nick Diaz at the press conference, please STFU

At the press conference you got what you asked for, Nick showed up and was Nick. You know who he is and what he brings to these things and moan every time you see him, yet you moan when he dosent show up also. So, what do you really want? Do you want him to attend stuff or not? If you havent noticed, Nick Diaz is his own man and answers whatever question he wants and dosent give a crap what you think

So, if you have ever moan about Nick missing a press conference, dont moan when he turns up. That just makes you a hater and hypercritical

that is all

That is all
    Proud to be the Co-Founder of the GSP MAFIA !!!

Rory MacDonald: "I'm just in there to collect bodies!"

ARES, CIGANO, BONES, BARÅO
    SENATORS, PACKERS, BULLS, RED SOX

JBJF is a good poster

• fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
    edited March 2013

fobar said:

that is all

That is all
    that picture has been mocked up to look a certain way, big deal.

if they had anything worth while to say, they should have told Nick to STFU and took the mic off him.
    Post edited by fobar on

fobar said:

fobar said:

that is all

That is all

if they had anything worth while to say, they should have told Nick to STFU and took the mic off him.
    A Picture say a thousand words.

Apparently so does Diaz, when you ask him how he's doing.

JBJF is a good poster

• LegrosfleauLegrosfleau Posts: 622Free
    edited March 2013
    fobar said:

Waaa waaa waaaa! waaaa waaa waaaa! thats all i hear in your thread.
    Sounds like a certain press conference.

1/10 be a man.
    Post edited by Legrosfleau on
    Account bet victory:

Adambomber 3,800 posts : UFC116 Lesnar vs Carwin.

fobar said:

fobar said:

that is all

That is all

If you take stock in that picture then good for you. I rather think the lack of interaction from every fighter there speaks volumes for their ability to speak their mind. they have none unlike Nick. do you want press conferences with robots talking the same BS to the same BS answer? guess you do

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,724Free
    Fobar is on fire tonight!!
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine

fobar said:

Waaa waaa waaaa! waaaa waaa waaaa! thats all i hear in your thread.
    Sounds like a certain press conference.

1/10 be a man.
    lmfao you clearly didnt read or understand what i wrote if you think that

fobar said:

If you take stock in that picture then good for you. I rather think the lack of interaction from every fighter there speaks volumes for their ability to speak their mind. they have none unlike Nick. do you want press conferences with robots talking the same BS to the same BS answer? guess you do

If we are doomed to hear the crys of 7 years old grown man, yes id rather hear robots. Hell id rather have no press conference than this pathetic showing.
    Account bet victory:

fobar said:

fobar said:

fobar said:

that is all

That is all

You know me and you have always got along, but did you even watch the press conference?

Nobody knew what the **** he was talking about. Not the media, not the fighters, not Dana White. Nobody. He was an unmitigated disaster.

JBJF is a good poster

fobar said:

If we are doomed to hear the crys of 7 years old grown man, yes id rather hear robots. Hell id rather have no press conference than this pathetic showing.
    you dont have to watch it. if you know who Nick is and moan, then thats your fault :)

fobar said:

fobar said:

fobar said:

that is all

That is all

You know me and you have always got along, but did you even watch the press conference?

Nobody knew what the **** he was talking about. Not the media, not the fighters, not Dana White. Nobody. He was an unmitigated disaster.
    like i said in the OP, WE ALL know what Nick is like. If he turns up, WE cannot moan about it. You either dont have him there and its the same lame press conference or you do have him there and not know what the **** is going on

you cannot have it both ways

he actually was pretty articulate for once. sure, he dosent string a sentence together that great. but thats a poor education and a boat load of weed for ya

• idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    edited March 2013

Nobody knew what the **** he was talking about. Not the media, not the fighters, not Dana White. Nobody.

i know what he was talking about!!

you know. like you know what im saying? straight outta stockton you know what im sayin? double og triple og ya know? oh are you asking hendricks a question? let me interrupt you and make it clear that i lose alot of fights and ive passed some drug tests even the ones they forgot to give me ya know im a straight up gangsta! ya ever had a .44 pointed at your head homie? you aint been through the gangsta **** that i have. I'm from the 2 0 motha fukkin 9. youre half the thug as me ya know? u mad dont be scared homie ya know what im sayin? i smoke weed! even more now than i used to ya know? i aint the least bit motivated and focused on the fight. id rather just run my mouth ya know? i cant wait until the conference is over so i can roll another blunt.

Post edited by idrankyourbeer on
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
    edited March 2013
    fobar said:

you dont have to watch it. if you know who Nick is and moan, then thats your fault :)

That's right and frankly i usually don't have the time to watch those press conference. But after hearing about it today i decided to take a look. It was disapointing. i don't know about you all, but i think most of us around here are pretty serious fan of the sport. We could all do without this kind of junk. Seriously, one day when GSP is dethroned i want to know if you guys were fan of Diaz or fans of anyone vs GSP. Cause i try to find something likeable on Diaz, i just can't.

Ugly, avg skill, low intelligence, crybaby, dosent man up, flee responsability, dosent walk the talk, no respect, not funny. Nope i just can't understand, the faster hes out of the picture, the better for the sport.

Just hope all of you hang around after. This board still needs its regulars.

Peace out time to sleep. May the force be with you.
    Post edited by Legrosfleau on
    Account bet victory:

Nobody knew what the **** he was talking about. Not the media, not the fighters, not Dana White. Nobody.

i know what he was talking about!!

you know. like you know what im saying? straight outta stockton you know what im sayin? double og triple og ya know? oh are you asking hendricks a question? let me interrupt you and make it clear that i lose alot of fights and ive passed some drug tests even the ones they forgot to give me ya know im a straight up gangsta! ya ever had a .44 pointed at your head homie? you aint been through the gangsta **** that i have. I'm from the 2 0 motha fukkin 9. youre half the thug as me ya know? u mad dont be scared homie ya know what im sayin? i smoke weed! even more now than i used to ya know? i aint the least bit motivated and focused on the fight. id rather just run my mouth ya know? i cant wait until the conference is over so i can roll another blunt.

Lmao
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    edited March 2013
    i assume that the majority of diaz 'fans' are actually just gsp haters

i mean koscheck, alves, serra hardy and shields you never heard so much as a peep from anybody about these guys, but as soon as they were about go up against gsp they got hyped and supported as if they were randy couture or chuck liddell and all of a sudden their fan base appears to be massive.

then of course they lose and you never hear much support threads about those fighters afterwards. either their so-called fans turned their backs on them, or they were never fans in the first place, just meathead haters who couldnt care who it is that wins, as long as it aint gsp

people cant appreciate a good fighter when they see one.
    Post edited by idrankyourbeer on
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
    PATSTER said:

Ugly? are you gay or something?

You ever heard of Sexyama ? youd wish youd be gay! haha
    Account bet victory:

PATSTER said:

Ugly? are you gay or something?

You ever heard of Sexyama ? youd wish youd be gay! haha
    I thought you were going, GO TO BED :D

• BobmysterBobmyster Posts: 2,677Free

fobar said:

that is all

That is all
    This picture is awesome!

I was in stitches laughing at some if the things Diaz was saying. It was definatly worth the wait. I like Gsp but I would love Diaz to win just to see how the ufc deal with him as champ!
    *Michael Bisping Defence Force Co-Founder*

Now, when Nick turns up for the weigh ins and does something you dont like, remember that you want Nick to turn up to these things and he is Nick mother **** Diaz

fobar said:

Now, when Nick turns up for the weigh ins and does something you dont like, remember that you want Nick to turn up to these things and he is Nick mother **** Diaz

LoL - Fair Enough

Guarenteed that Hendricks and Condit stick around to watch it

JBJF is a good poster

edited March 2013

fobar said:

LoL - Fair Enough

It could be very interesting, but probably wont be. My guess is that Dana has either threatened Nick to behave or told him to be the Nick Diaz that put 2 middle fingers up to Shamrock

either way, could be the most watched weigh ins ever :)
    Post edited by fobar on

fobar said:

fobar said:

LoL - Fair Enough

It could be very interesting, but probably wont be. My guess is that Dana has either threatened Nick to behave or told him to be the Nick Diaz that put 2 middle fingers up to Shamrock

Agreed

Luckily they have been playing the weigh ins on a channel on my satellite

So I can DVR it
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,265Free
    fobar said:

that is all

Excellent post.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

WarWest said:

fobar said:

fobar said:

LoL - Fair Enough

Agreed

Luckily they have been playing the weigh ins on a channel on my satellite

So I can DVR it
    Sweet, hope its a good old fashioned Diaz weigh in :)

PoloRidah said:

fobar said:

that is all

Excellent post.

• juice64011juice64011 Posts: 5,949Free
    fobar said:

fobar said:

fobar said:

that is all

That is all

When you see a car wreck do you look away or do you sit there quietly watching in amazement? It’s the same concept here.
    MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 4 Champion

Official JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion*

fobar said:

fobar said:

fobar said:

that is all

That is all

When you see a car wreck do you look away or do you sit there quietly watching in amazement? It’s the same concept here.
    you can mock up several different pictures to show several different circumstances. A picture structured in that way means little in reality

• juice64011juice64011 Posts: 5,949Free
    I know but it's still a funny pic. I haven't bitched at all about what he said though because I found it humorous and at least he showed.
    MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 4 Champion

Official JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion*

I know but it's still a funny pic. I haven't bitched at all about what he said though because I found it humorous and at least he showed.

I agree its a funny picture :)

Well, that was a let down. Nothing to **** moan about :(