Diaz flat out accuses GSP for steroids

idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
edited March 2013 in UFC
this is downright hilarious. coming from a guy whos gonna get canned after he fails his drug test on sunday. this guy is a class act. does he really think that the commission doesnt test in canada??? what a clown. all he has left is his excuses. he's tried to play into gsp's mind but its backfired. now he's so mad that he's throwing out bogus steroid allegations. this fight is a writeoff. he's nothing but a coward hiding behind his ego. we will find out who pisses dirty come sunday. i hope after he gets fired and gsp pisses clean, gsp sues this wannabe gangster for trying to slander his image.

http://espn.go.com/mma/story/_/id/9055851/nick-diaz-accuses-georges-st-pierre-taking-steroids
MONTREAL -- Days before he's scheduled to compete for the UFC welterweight title, Nick Diaz has accused current champion Georges St-Pierre of taking steroids.

Diaz made the accusations during an interview with Sportsnet Radio on Thursday following a UFC news conference at the Bell Centre.

"I believe [St-Pierre] is on plenty of steroids, and I don't think they test around here, either," Diaz said. "I doubt I'll be tested. I don't care what they're saying or marketing to the media -- and if so, he's probably got a bottle of p--- in his pocket. I doubt they're standing over him making sure he's not on steroids."

When asked whether he thought the UFC, specifically president Dana White, would tolerate St-Pierre's alleged steroid use, Diaz responded, "Sure, why not?"

St-Pierre (23-2) will be seeking his eighth consecutive title defense against Diaz at UFC 158. The bout will be regulated by the Quebec Athletic Commission.

The Canadian welterweight hasn't suffered a loss since April 2007 and has never tested positive for a banned substance.

At Thursday's news conference, prior to Diaz's accusations, White downplayed any notion St-Pierre is or has ever used performance-enhancing drugs.

"He's never been busted for anything," White said. "The guy's fought a million times in title fights, and mostly guys in title fights are the ones that get tested."

St-Pierre made a similar comment during the news conference, stating, "I've never cheated once in my life." Diaz (26-8) has failed two drug tests in his career, both due to marijuana use. The Nevada commission suspended him one year after he failed a drug test following a decision loss to Carlos Condit in February 2012.

Diaz is a certified medical marijuana user in California, the state in which he resides. He appealed the commission's decision in Nevada court, a case he ultimately lost.

Marijuana is not a banned substance out of competition, meaning Diaz is free to use it between fights. He must, however, discontinue use ahead of a fight so that metabolites, a non-active byproduct of the drug, are clear of his system.

"I did a little more than I did last time," Diaz said. "I'm sorry if I don't pass the test, but I think it should work out."

White confirmed that a third positive test from Diaz at any point likely would result in his termination from the UFC.
Post edited by idrankyourbeer on
Just givin out the D
Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
Tagged:

Comments

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,759Free
    Makes sense

There's no doubt in my mind that GSP cycles

He has a belly that Makes Scott Steiner jealous
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    diaz is even outmatched in the cycling department

like i said WW, this fight is a writeoff.
    Just givin out the D
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
    Diaz spoke a lot of truth in the build up to this fight.

There is a reason why GSP fans are shouting loud about how nobody can understand what he is doing or saying, they are trying to blow smoke over everything and deflect from the truth that has been said

diaz is even outmatched in the cycling department

like i said WW, this fight is a writeoff.

Lmao
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • JunglebirdJunglebird Posts: 9,741Free
    fobar said:

There is a reason why GSP fans are shouting loud about how nobody can understand what he is doing or saying, they are trying to blow smoke over everything and deflect from the truth that has been said

Agreed.

GSP is the p4p#1 roid cycler in the UFC
    FEB. 2010
    Anderson Silva: Proof that you dont need PEDs to be the GOAT.
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    edited March 2013
    fobar said:

you know? like you know what im sayin ya know? nobody can understand what this clown is saying. know what im saying? i smoke weed homie! ya ever watched your buddy get curbstomped and had a loaded .44 pointed at your head homie know what im sayin? im a gangster!! oh i hate the bad guy image the ufc portrays me at. Someone wanna you know, photoshop my picture up real nice and cute ya know? i beat people up...i lose all my fights! you know?

what truth? diaz is just so full of himself. the only logical true thing he has said leading up to this fight is that hes taken more substances that the commission bans you from having in your body come fight night than the amount he has before. how did it work out for him that time? and thats only half true...because he tried to say he's sorry and we all know he doesnt give a rats **** about his job or the sport and he aint sorry for disrespecting the sport and the fans every time he gets caught. there is no such thing as an honest cheat.

Just givin out the D
  • Bubba_PilksBubba_Pilks Posts: 8,410Free
    Yes, because that's what ignorant people do. Slander others to make themselves feel better.
    Proud to be the Co-Founder of the GSP MAFIA !!!

Rory MacDonald: "I'm just in there to collect bodies!"

ARES, CIGANO, BONES, BARÅO
    SENATORS, PACKERS, BULLS, RED SOX

JBJF is a good poster

Yes, because that's what ignorant people do. Slander others to make themselves feel better.

+1

GSP is gay

Damn that feels good
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    edited March 2013
    is this not the definition of irony? the fighter with the current highest amount of suspensions handed out for taking banned substances still active in the ufc is calling out somebody else for using banned substances who has never failed a piss test in his life?

diaz is hiding behind that. there is no way in hell he's going to admit defeat to the better fighter. this is what poor sports do. sore losers gonna be a sore loser. they hide behind excuses, talk their ****, and throw out blind allegations and try to come up with any reason why they feel cheated, because in their own mind they are not confident enough to even believe that they can be the better man and win, so this is what they resort to, and as an end result we get stuck with this clown sounding like a 10 year old with his kindergarten antics.

i can just see the meme now:
    Calls out GSP for cheating
    insert picture here
    Fails 3rd drug test
    Just givin out the D
  • HellequinHellequin In my car with the garage door closedPosts: 4,167Free
    I don't believe GSP is on steroids.

fobar said:

you know? like you know what im sayin ya know? nobody can understand what this clown is saying. know what im saying? i smoke weed homie! ya ever watched your buddy get curbstomped and had a loaded .44 pointed at your head homie know what im sayin? im a gangster!! oh i hate the bad guy image the ufc portrays me at. Someone wanna you know, photoshop my picture up real nice and cute ya know? i beat people up...i lose all my fights! you know?

what truth? diaz is just so full of himself. the only logical true thing he has said leading up to this fight is that hes taken more substances that the commission bans you from having in your body come fight night than the amount he has before. how did it work out for him that time? and thats only half true...because he tried to say he's sorry and we all know he doesnt give a rats **** about his job or the sport and he aint sorry for disrespecting the sport and the fans every time he gets caught. there is no such thing as an honest cheat.

I get it, English isnt your first language

edited March 2013
    Exactly. you know. like thats what im sayin every time i hear nick diaz talk you know? like ya know what im sayin like you know?? I SMOKE WEED HOMIE! I'm from the 209 you know? ya'll fools best make way.

every time he talks his IQ level drops a point. and so does mine every time i hear him.
    Just givin out the D
    edited March 2013

Exactly. you know. like thats what im sayin every time i hear nick diaz talk you know? like ya know what im sayin like you know?? I SMOKE WEED HOMIE! I'm from the 209 you know? ya'll fools best make way.

every time he talks his IQ level drops a point. and so does mine every time i hear him.

I think thats the alcohol doing that, not Nick :)

so what if he has trouble with sentence structure, it really isnt that hard to work out what he is trying to say unless you are (a) trying to deflect from what he is trying to say because you suck on GSP balls or (b) drunk/high
    Post edited by fobar on

edited March 2013
    no its easy to see what hes saying. but every word of it is retarded. Yeah i fight strikers and i lose all those fights. yeah i smoke weed and ive passed a bunch of drug tests except the ones they forgot to give me, and im probably going to fail again this weekend so im sorry for that. Yeah im 0/1 in my last 1 fights, but i talked my way into getting the fight that GSP asked for! im a total gangster but i have a loving family and live in a nice house in a rural area and drive an SUV and the only fighting i ever do is inside the cage, after the fight, or in the hospital. anyone want to buy some wolf tickets?

what a class act this guy is! and look at you go off on me here. why you mad bro? you know everything im saying is spot on and you cant handle that so you gotta spew your herp derp at me in the same obvious manner that diaz is doing. youre scared to see him lose and you know im right so keep on throwing them insults at me bro. keep it classy like the rest of the diaz fanboys hey?
    Just givin out the D
    I never said he was a class act and I dont think anybody is trying to argue that either lol

Nick is Nick. he speaks from the heart and his head dosent function great in public speaking. Does he get confused because he dosent know the best way to express himself, sure does. does that mean he is retarded, hell no. just means he has trouble putting into words what he wants to say

GSP fans are really making this way more important and a big a deal than it needs be.

You all know what he is like and are acting shocked that he has done this. the only explanation for it is you know he spoke the truth and your man just sat there and called him uneducated and had no real comeback. Nick spoke a hell of a lot of truth, but people are just focusing on the negatives as usual

its embarrassing to see a so called intelligent man like GSP resort to petty insults because Diaz didnt have the best education in the world. Truely embarrassing

• PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,846Free
    marquadt is friends with gsp isnt he? :)
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• KOOKORKKOOKORK Posts: 779Free
    If the result of Diaz comes Positive for the 3rd time,It just shows he has no respect for his fans, UFC fans in general, Himself and his opponents who prepare themselves for fighting him. I just hope he is not that stupid or ignorant or dependent on marijuana use.
    It is not about win or lose, it is about heart. Leave all you have in the Octagon and you are a winner in my book.
    JDS, Machida,Sam stout,Bermudez, Dustin Kimura,Roger Huerta
    it wouldnt take a 3rd failed drug test to tell you that

hey cool the prelims are on sportsnet
    Just givin out the D
    edited March 2013
    "thats some pretty serious allegations. are you confident in passing yourself?"

"Hell no, I'm not guaranteeing anything," Diaz said. "Last time I was -- nanograms -- I tested positive. Dude, a nanogram. I'm like two over, a nanogram over. So, yeah, I can tell you I did a little better than last time, so if I don't pass the test, I'm sorry. But, you know, I could probably use another year off vacation, you know, it's not like I enjoy this, taking punches to the mouth. I need to feed my family, and hopefully one day I can acquire, if I survive this s***."

lol what a chump. im so gangster. i need to show up and earn my paycheck so i can buy new cars and a private guest house for my family!
    Just givin out the D
    lol they are mocking diaz on sportsnet right now about gsp with a bottle of urine in his pocket and speaking with jon jones about real testing and stuff.

even the broadcasters have already written diaz off in this fight.
    Just givin out the D
  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    Diaz is the one testing positive for banned substance. Son be hatin'/Jealous
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • LegrosfleauLegrosfleau Posts: 622Free
    And for the record, gsp looks nothing like someone on steroids nor does he show the signs in his demeanor. It dosent mean hes not on something but i don't see no reason to accuse him of such. Like Idrank said, its alll sore loser attitude already trying to to find excuses for a lost.

Whats so shameful about losing to a good fighter like GSP ? It dosent invalidate Nick as a fighter, he would still kick all of our asses anyway.
    Account bet victory:

Adambomber 3,800 posts : UFC116 Lesnar vs Carwin.
    edited March 2013
    nick and his cronies cant take losing. they cry every time. nate threw a temper tantrum after the guillard fight, shields and the diaz brothers tried to start a royal rumble in that strikeforce fight, nick leaves his hospital room to go beat up joe riggs after he lost that one too, he cried about condit even though he didnt even put the least bit of effort into winning that fight until the last round, and that was his fight to win.

like seriously look at this crap. is this the kind of attitude thats going to make you a champion? he puts more effort into fighting after the fight is already over and throwing temper tantrums every time they lose....and throwing drug allegations out at people who have never pissed dirty in their life and never will, meanwhile thats pretty ironic seeing as he's the ufc poster boy of failing drug tests and lucky to still even have a job

get with the program here. he is a joke. gsp looks more focused and motivated then ever. im more concerned over diaz even showing up for the fight or pissing clean then i am to see him get beat down.
    Just givin out the D
  • MaximumBobMaximumBob Posts: 1,288Free
    WarWest said:

Makes sense

There's no doubt in my mind that GSP cycles

He has a belly that Makes Scott Steiner jealous

Lmao, amen to that.

My definition of hell, you get there and meet the person you could have been - Frank Mir.
    edited March 2013
    a scott steiner belly? not quite lol

holler if you hear me!
    Just givin out the D

a scott steiner belly? not quite lol

holler if you hear me!

LoL

It's not even close to Steiner

Just talking ****

Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,412Free
    Fobar is right you GSP fans have been pissed since the conference call and even more so after the presser coz he is calling GSP on things many believe let's see..

Boring fighter? he's correct

UFC rules favour a wrestler/guy on top? correct elbows allow a fighter to create hardly any space so It's easyer to defend subs and stall on the ground. Pride didn't have this especially when a wrestler had to worry about soccer kicks and head stomps if he **** up a TD. Strikeforce had less of it when the referee was doing his job and standing them up when little action is happening.

point deductions should definitely be added for stalling.

You guys also love to whine about him smoking weed when the rule is **** stupid anyway Roids >>>>>> Weed that's not saying GSP is 100% roiding but any fighters who is are legit cheating I don't believe he is at all.
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • GalvanikGalvanik Posts: 1,004Free
    Diaz can say whatever he wants at this point, it really doesn't bug me at all. When the cage door shuts, words won't mean anything.
    Bet Record: 2-3
    edited March 2013
    i aint pissed. i doubt gsp is either. im just not amused and ive grown bored of diaz saying the same old crap and pulling off the same old no shows and crap every fight. shut your mouth and train for the fight. be a mixed martial artist. be professional. not some braindead gangster thug with no respect and integrity for the sport, compromising fights and events all of the time and other stuff.

diaz is in no position to call out anybody for using banned substances.
    Just givin out the D
    edited March 2013
    you know what the funny thing about this is? if diaz thinks they dont drug test in canada, he's damn well set himself up to fail.

just ask matt riddle.
    Just givin out the D