Diaz can talk the talk. GSP's gonna walk the walk.

idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
Enough said.
Just givin out the D
Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
Tagged:

Comments

• MaximumBobMaximumBob Posts: 1,288Free

GSP looked ready
    My definition of hell, you get there and meet the person you could have been - Frank Mir.
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,839Free
    gsp is going to make a mistake
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• ThePack19ThePack19 Posts: 1,976Free
    GSP is gonna smack Diaz around for five rounds. Just like Bendo vs Nate.
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    edited March 2013
    PunchBag said:

gsp is going to make a mistake

he already did. he should have chosen a worthy contender whos a challenge to his belt instead of some clown who cant even show up for work, pass a drug test, or tie his own shoes in the morning and just spends his whole time talking **** to try to psyche himself up.
    Post edited by idrankyourbeer on
    Just givin out the D
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • Za1994Za1994 Posts: 3,176Free
    Damn son!!! GSP looks READY! Never seen him more focused in my life. Its going to be a long night for Diaz.
    Been on the Anthony "Showtime" Pettis train since day one. No questions asked. Showtime Attack Force Too Strong.
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/139486/i-see-it-now-anthony-showtime-pettis-will-go-down-as-the-goat/p1
    Represent Roufusport:
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin. 414 Reppin' the Mil
    UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI
  • MGunMGun GOATPosts: 3,124Free
    Za1994 said:

Damn son!!! GSP looks READY! Never seen him more focused in my life. Its going to be a long night for Diaz.

long indeed. whole boring 25 minutes.
  • cruz2990cruz2990 MexicoPosts: 8,117Free
    Starting to feel bad for Nick he has no idea what he got himself into ........Beatdown guaranteed for this one ......
    __________________________________________________________________________________________
    Sigbet record: 50 - 4

• idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    edited March 2013
    that would be truly epic. after diaz runs his mouth and disrespects a humble dude for months, george just decides to lay on him for the entire fight and etch out an easy win against an unthreatening opponent.

im more concerned about diaz passing the drug test. i want to see him get ktfo by hendricks and eventually rematch condit in a fight to keep his job

diaz is gonna have his jimmies all rustled up. you fanboys get your excuses ready.
    Just givin out the D
    edited March 2013
    ouch look at the betting odds
    gsp is a 4.5-to-1 favorite. he was a 4:1 favorite before when they were going to meet a year ago.

Nick Diaz +325
    Georges St-Pierre -450

does anybody still even take diaz serious???
    Just givin out the D
  • Wickerman1972Wickerman1972 Posts: 212Free
    Not so sure Diaz can talk the talk. His sentences are 2 or 3 half-thoughts strung together.
  • Little_KangLittle_Kang Posts: 17,802Moderator, Ultimate

Not so sure Diaz can talk the talk. His sentences are 2 or 3 half-thoughts strung together.

Ive heard punch drunk boxers sound more coherent then nick

imageimage
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,746Free

that would be truly epic. after diaz runs his mouth and disrespects a humble dude for months, george just decides to lay on him for the entire fight and etch out an easy win against an unthreatening opponent.

im more concerned about diaz passing the drug test. i want to see him get ktfo by hendricks and eventually rematch condit in a fight to keep his job

diaz is gonna have his jimmies all rustled up. you fanboys get your excuses ready.

**** that man

Win lose or draw for either guy

I want it to be a good fight
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,607Free

Did you just use "truly epic" and "Lay and pray" in the same post?

Your hatred for Diaz is impairing your MMA judgement.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

• waikruwaikru UFC PresidentPosts: 10,003Free
    edited March 2013

gsp is a 4.5-to-1 favorite. he was a 4:1 favorite before when they were going to meet a year ago.

Nick Diaz +325
    Georges St-Pierre -450

This says two things:

1. He's not seen as a legit contender, which begs the question as to why GSP would want to fight him instead of Hendricks or Silva?

2. If Diaz wins, it would be one of the greatest upsets of all time and would hurt his legacy like the Matt Serra fight.

P.S. Why would a GSP fans trash his opponent so feverishly. If GSP wins, then all he did was beat a horrible opponent. If GSP loses, then he lost to a horrible opponent.

Post edited by waikru on
    On November 16th Hendricks became the real undisputed champion.

"Believe in the beard"

• fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
    So now Diaz is talking the talk? i'm confused, I didnt think he was making any sense at all to you guys

• LegrosfleauLegrosfleau Posts: 622Free
    edited March 2013
    waikru said:

Nick Diaz +325
    Georges St-Pierre -450

This says two things:

1. He's not seen as a legit contender, which begs the question as to why GSP would want to fight him instead of Hendricks or Silva?

2. If Diaz wins, it would be one of the greatest upsets of all time and would hurt his legacy like the Matt Serra fight.

P.S. Why would a GSP fans trash his opponent so feverishly. If GSP wins, then all he did was beat a horrible opponent. If GSP loses, then he lost to a horrible opponent.

He decided to fight him because hes a member of the UFC and thats what it want. Also letting Nick Diaz diss the ufc forever with the audience he have now would have been damaging for the organisation.

Do you remember James Toney ?
    Why did Couture took him do you think ?

After hes been dealt with, Diaz will be forgotten and past storys and all his pseudo fans will most likely jump to Hendricks or Ellenberger or whoever else. They mostly used to be BJ Penn fans in the beginning anyway.
    Post edited by Legrosfleau on
    Account bet victory:

Adambomber 3,800 posts : UFC116 Lesnar vs Carwin.
    edited March 2013

you dont understand do you? diaz runs his mouth. oh yeah the only way youre ever going to beat me is if you run away or hold me down herpedy derpedy. its going to make diaz look like such a fool when gsp holds him down for 5 rounds while diaz has no answer for it, despite knowing full well what gsp was gonna try to do the whole time and even crying about it during the press conference. he's never gonna be able to let it go. i feel sorry for his well being after this. somebody take his keys away after the fight and lock him in a padded room.

thats whats gonna make it so epic. i hope he spent more time training his ground game and takedown defense more than he's spent running his mouth. he doesnt even seem the least bit motivated for this fight or even being in the UFC

he's probably going to resort to more of his scared homie tactics and try to jump gsp after the fight with shields nate caesar and the rest of his cronies. god knows thats going to be the only thing hes even going to land on gsp anyways while trying to turn it into the brawl that he wasnt able to get, while disgracing the name of the sport and the fans who watch it.

what a real winner this dude is. good luck keeping your job when you piss in that cup on sunday nick. youll need it! but hey i hear that domino's is looking for some delivery drivers and they dont require any high school diplomas or drug testing.
    Just givin out the D
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,607Free

you dont understand do you? diaz runs his mout. oh yeah the only way youre ever going to beat me is if you run away or hold me down herpedy derpedy. its going to make diaz look like such a fool when gsp hold him down for 5 rounds while diaz had no answer for it, despite knowing full well what gsp was gonna try to do the whole time.

thats whats gonna make it so epic. i hope he spent more time training his ground game and takedown defense more than he's spent talking.
    I revert back to my original statement. Your hatred for Diaz is impairing your MMA judgement if you would rather see a boring tedious lay and pray carpet performance waste of 25 minutes of your life just so Diaz looks foolish.

The reason im pumped for this fight win lose or draw is that Diaz always comes to scrap hard. With his insightful arousing trashtalk he's forced GSP to do to the one thing he never usually does, get into an emotional slugfest.

This could be one of those fights where a wrestler doesn't use his wrestling, but instead to prove a point he tries to beat the opponent at his own game.

!!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

edited March 2013
    my hatred? dont be blind. i recognize a trashy classless fighter who's already outmatched when i see one. this guy aint no champion and he never will be. a champion doent get suspended multiple times by the commission for drugs and then start throwing baseless drug allegations around to use as an excuse when he knows hes already beat.

do you really think gsp is just gonna let diaz get into his head and decide to play his game and just stand against the wall and let diaz fire shots at him??? not bloody likely. youd have to be bloody well stupid to sink to this dudes level. the only time a brawl could ever happen on saturday is after the fight when gsp's hand gets raised and big baby butthurt and his cronies cant handle it and decide to start another royal rumble like the classless punks they are.

he aint gonna beat gsp. he cant even beat a ****ing drug test for **** sakes. gsp is gonna do what diaz cried about at the press conference and just hold him there and make him look like the loser he is. i couldnt care about having to finish in this one. id rather watch gsp make a rape joke out of him for 5 rounds and deliver a statement. theres more to MMA than just running your mouth, waving the bird and throwing blind punches at the cage with no technique whatsoever and acting like a pissed off 12 year old, especially when you lose.

GSP via unanymous decision 50-45 and diaz will get the beating he deserves. thats all there is to it. if you dont like it, then **** off. he aint going to play into gsp's head, and if he does he's gonna end up quitting on the stool just like BJ did.

i was concerned with condit fighting gsp because he has the skills and mindset threatening enough to take the title. there was alot of ways i could see that fight playing out, and many of those were not in gsp's favor which made it that much more of an exciting fight to see. the diaz fight is just a writeoff to me. even the betting odds indicate that. its just going to be an outmatched ground version of silva vs bonnar.
    Just givin out the D
  • JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free

Nick Diaz +325
    Georges St-Pierre -450

absolutely B-)
  • waikruwaikru UFC PresidentPosts: 10,003Free

waikru said:

Nick Diaz +325
    Georges St-Pierre -450

This says two things:

He decided to fight him because hes a member of the UFC and thats what it want. Also letting Nick Diaz diss the ufc forever with the audience he have now would have been damaging for the organisation.

Do you remember James Toney ?
    Why did Couture took him do you think ?

After hes been dealt with, Diaz will be forgotten and past storys and all his pseudo fans will most likely jump to Hendricks or Ellenberger or whoever else. They mostly used to be BJ Penn fans in the beginning anyway.
    He's the one who requested that fight. The UFC wanted him to fight Silva. He was looking for what he thought was an easier fight. Your comparison of Couture to GSP is ridiculous. Couture was pushing 50 and was at the end of his career. In contrast, GSP is the champion and you would expect him to fight the number one contender. And as far as you claim that Diaz is damaging the organization, you have to be kidding. Diaz brings in fans. He is good for business. Too bad that you don't realise that.
    On November 16th Hendricks became the real undisputed champion.

"Believe in the beard"

edited March 2013
    diaz brings in fans? its kind of hard to gain fans when youre getting suspended every other year, not even showing up for fights and promo's, and every time you do fight all you hear is whining or a royal rumble - none of which martial arts is even about

diaz brings in fans - the lowest common denominator of fans with very low IQ's and actually think the game is all about being the biggest d-bag you can. and thats about it. diaz has to talk all of the time because he's a mediocre fighter at best, and his fighting cant do the talking for him so he needs to be as loud and arrogant as possible to make up for his tiny penis syndrome just to get any attention.
    Just givin out the D
  • Fred_Flink_StonedFred_Flink_Stoned Amsterdam,NetherlandsPosts: 207Free
    personally i would have prefered "ismokedyourweed"
    knowing this i also realize we would never get along.. also because smoking someones weed is something you just don`t do.. a joint is something you share.
    drinking beer is a egocentric thing especially if you drink someone else his beer.you must be a lonely person :-/
    edited March 2013
    ouch man that was uncalled for. hold on. i need to find something sharp so i can slice my wrist. that one really hurt

woah wait a minute, who are you?
    Just givin out the D

ouch man that was uncalled for. hold on. i need to find something sharp so i can slice my wrist. that one really hurt

woah wait a minute. who are you?

who are you? , asking me who i am ?

/:)
    edited March 2013
    haha yea i never see u post here. i almost got u mixed up with a 13er.

im not that lonely. but my refridgerator is feeling pretty lonely right now. how about shooting me a nice stiff one? keiths, heineken or your dead grandmother. whatevers colder
    Just givin out the D
    edited March 2013

haha yea i never see u post here. i almost got u mixed up with a 13er.

That`s correct, maybe once a 3 months 1 post..
    i hate trash talking :)>- :D
    Post edited by Fred_Flink_Stoned on
    edited March 2013
    well then uve sure picked the wrong weekend to pop by the forums thats for sure

gsp and diaz fans all over the internet are currently at war. and come saturday night plenty of jimmies are gonna get rustled. its gonna take at least a week for all of this to blow over
    Just givin out the D
  • MaximumBobMaximumBob Posts: 1,288Free

diaz brings in fans? its kind of hard to gain fans when youre getting suspended every other year, not even showing up for fights and promo's, and every time you do fight all you hear is whining or a royal rumble - none of which martial arts is even about

diaz brings in fans - the lowest common denominator of fans with very low IQ's and actually think the game is all about being the biggest d-bag you can. and thats about it. diaz has to talk all of the time because he's a mediocre fighter at best, and his fighting cant do the talking for him so he needs to be as loud and arrogant as possible to make up for his tiny penis syndrome just to get any attention.

Dude, your jimmies are seriously ******* rustled!!!!!!. I fear for your sanity when Diaz puts a beating on your boy prior to lifting his belt....

My definition of hell, you get there and meet the person you could have been - Frank Mir.