Chill out!

MegasoupMegasoup Maker of SoupsPosts: 2,385Free
Seriously, man! Those that are ripping on the two fighters that are headlining tomorrow's card: Relax, man! The same goes for the fans that are scrambling to defend the fighter that they favor. Who cares if someone internet dork is getting all riled up over someone else's drug test or a statement made at a press conference?

Do you even know these fighters, personally?
Member of the People's Freedom Movement

Tagged:

Comments

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,707Free
    Totally man
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • BobmysterBobmyster Posts: 2,677Free
    You mad bro! What you babbling on about! Just sit back and enjoy the show! Let the muppets be muppets! War Diaz!!!
    *Michael Bisping Defence Force Co-Founder*

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,707Free

WarWest said:

Totally man

LOL Awesome sig pic
    Lmao

Nate Diaz just posted it on his Instagram, I stole it
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • MegasoupMegasoup Maker of SoupsPosts: 2,385Free
    I have to agree; great pic.

I like the humorous back and forth's but I just got through reading some of a thread where one guy in particular sounded awfully whiny. He just kept going on and on, too! I'm not going to point him out, because I usually like what he has to say. He is a GSP supporter, though.

• fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
    Megasoup said:

I like the humorous back and forth's but I just got through reading some of a thread where one guy in particular sounded awfully whiny. He just kept going on and on, too! I'm not going to point him out, because I usually like what he has to say. He is a GSP supporter, though.

Name and shame homie, we wont tell ;)

• MGunMGun GOATPosts: 3,100Free
    Megasoup said:

my guess would be idrankyourbeer
    fobar said:

Megasoup said:

I can't rat someone out like that; that would be shameful behavior! It would be like drinking someone else's beer.

Megasoup said:

fobar said:

Megasoup said:

I can't rat someone out like that; that would be shameful behavior! It would be like drinking someone else's beer.
    I understand man, you cant go around doing that. Respect brother, I would never drink another guys beer either

fobar said:

Megasoup said:

fobar said:

Megasoup said:

I understand man, you cant go around doing that. Respect brother, I would never drink another guys beer either
    For me to reveal another poster would be more shocking than putting up a picture of a baby with a joint in it's mouth as my avatar!

Megasoup said:

fobar said:

Megasoup said:

fobar said:

Megasoup said:

For me to reveal another poster would be more shocking than putting up a picture of a baby with a joint in it's mouth as my avatar!
    I dont believe anybody on this forum would stoop to those levels, especially a GSP fan. Nor would they drink your beer either, cannot go around ratting people out. I apologise for suggesting it

• wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,355Free
    Megasoup said:

fobar said:

Megasoup said:

Megasoup said:

fobar said:

Megasoup said:

fobar said:

Megasoup said:

Lmfao p4p post! =))

I agree he's one of the funniest posters but he's relentless about this fight.

Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,355Free
    WarWest said:

WarWest said:

Totally man

LOL Awesome sig pic
    Lmao

Nate Diaz just posted it on his Instagram, I stole it
    Agreed that is a great sig man!

Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image