GSP Lovers, Diaz Haters

theclashtheclash Posts: 56Free
He does have a point regarding GSP not wanting to fight the best!
That is all.
BJ Penn

Shogun Rua

Cain Velasquez

Johny Hendricks
Benson Henderson
Anthony Pettis
Korean Zombie

Chris Leben

Tagged:

Comments

• AmerimanAmeriman Posts: 2,069Free
    I mean, he's right because GSP is fighting a guy coming off of a loss rather than the true number one contender. That's all beside the point for me, though. I don't give a **** about GSP. I've never liked him. I just especially dislike Diaz, and I can't wait to see him demolished.
    Boston threw me a god damn beating. DOOMGOAT REIGNS SUPREME
  • LegrosfleauLegrosfleau Posts: 622Free
    The sad truth when you follow this forum is that whoever he fight is irrelevant.
    When first it was annouced that he would fight Diaz way back then, people went nuts accusing the champion that he was ducking the natural born killer.
    Then the fight got decommended, those same people started saying he chose Condit because he was an easier fighter...
    In the end he will fight them all and who knows which one will beat him... who would have think it would be Serra...
    Account bet victory:

Adambomber 3,800 posts : UFC116 Lesnar vs Carwin.
  • fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
    GSP only fights guys he knows he can beat. I have been saying this for a long time, he will not demolish Diaz but very well may lay and snuggle up to him for 25 minutes

• KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    I do think GSP is overly high on Nick as the most formidable opponent, but at the same time he cannot fight Hendricks, Anderson and Nick at the same time. He cannot please everybody either
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
    Keem said:

I do think GSP is overly high on Nick as the most formidable opponent, but at the same time he cannot fight Hendricks, Anderson and Nick at the same time. He cannot please everybody either

Yeah. TBH, I can't think of one legitimate contender George never fought. Except Hendricks. GSP has been fighting the best in his division since he became champ. He doesn't pick fights like Anderson. I mean, I don't like the guy, but you have to give him that much. At least he's trying to please the fans by fighting a guy who for the longest time said he was trying to duck him.
  • wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,436Free
    Keem said:

He's ducking Silva until atleast his retirement fight he's scared to lose his draw power if he gets embarrassed if he wanted the fight it would be happening over Hendricks or Diaz.

Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image

Keem said:

He's ducking Silva until atleast his retirement fight he's scared to lose his draw power if he gets embarrassed if he wanted the fight it would be happening over Hendricks or Diaz.

I don't know, man. It seemed like Anderson wanted to retire after the prospective GSP fight for a while. I don't think it's really ducking if GSP plans to do it and is just waiting for the most opportune time...
  • kyo_sakyo_sa Posts: 1,065Free
    ok and who should he have ever fought instead of who

e.g when he fought, lets say, koscheck the second time. who was the guy he ducked?

how about a sig bet for everyone who makes these claims. if gsp wins, and hendricks wins, and he fights hendricks next, how about all of you add a nice sig that says

"i am a cliche spouting moron"
  • wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,436Free
    Ameriman said:

Keem said:

I don't know, man. It seemed like Anderson wanted to retire after the prospective GSP fight for a while. I don't think it's really ducking if GSP plans to do it and is just waiting for the most opportune time...
    I do Silva is getting older he won't be the same forever I don't wanna see him fight a past his prime Anderson so he can claim he was the best that isn't a superfight to me.

Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • LegrosfleauLegrosfleau Posts: 622Free
    I don't remember him ducking anyone. Even Hendricks hes just recently been dubbed a serious contender. And that whole Condit / Diaz thing started prior to that.

Sure people say he ducks Anderson Silva... why would he go up in weight to fight the guy ? Thats your wish don't mix things up. Where do you stop do we then ask the winner of that fight to go against bendo ? and then the winner of that one to go against Cain ?

I mean you people argue vs each other on whos the best, i never hear GSP and Anderson arguing vs each other about that. If i was GSp i wouldnt really want to fight Anderson and if i was Anderson i wouldnt really want to fight JBJ. anyway...

Account bet victory:

Adambomber 3,800 posts : UFC116 Lesnar vs Carwin.
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    edited March 2013
    Ameriman said:

I mean, he's right because GSP is fighting a guy coming off of a loss rather than the true number one contender. That's all beside the point for me, though. I don't give a **** about GSP. I've never liked him. I just especially dislike Diaz, and I can't wait to see him demolished.

he just fought the true number one contender. and fighting another true number one contender means having to sit out of 158 and wait another 3 months to fight whoever wins tomorrow, assuming they dont get injured, suspended, or duck. may as well balls up and fight diaz. nicks only been screaming his name for years now. give him the fight and shut him up,
    Post edited by idrankyourbeer on
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car

Keem said:

He's not ducking Anderson because he's focused on the fight at hand. GSP would be ducking Nick and Hendricks if he got Anderson and vice versas. He focuses on the guy he's signed to fight because if he loses that fight then what?

He loses ALL those fights and his streak. GSP would fight ANY fighter of the UFC says, "Hey, GSP.. so-an-so is next. Period." GSP did Nick and his fans a favor w/ tomarrow because chances are would of recovered after the loss to Condit and it would of been a lost ppv sell
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Keem said:

Keem said:

He's not ducking Anderson because he's focused on the fight at hand. GSP would be ducking Nick and Hendricks if he got Anderson and vice versas. He focuses on the guy he's signed to fight because if he loses that fight then what?

He loses ALL those fights and his streak. GSP would fight ANY fighter of the UFC says, "Hey, GSP.. so-an-so is next. Period." GSP did Nick and his fans a favor w/ tomarrow because chances are would of recovered after the loss to Condit and it would of been a lost ppv sell
    *chances are Nick might not of recovered from the Condit loss and his credibility would of been lost with tomarrow ppv sells

Megumi Fuji

• BlutoBluto Posts: 43Free
    fobar said:

GSP only fights guys he knows he can beat. I have been saying this for a long time, he will not demolish Diaz but very well may lay and snuggle up to him for 25 minutes