How many Diaz fans think that he will lose tonight but hope that he will win?

waikruwaikru UFC PresidentPosts: 10,003Free
On November 16th Hendricks became the real undisputed champion.

"Believe in the beard"

Tagged:

Comments

• fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
    edited March 2013
    I do. I believe that GSP will wrestle **** him for 25 minutes but hope he is so enraged by Diaz that he tries and fights him and he gets caught by a combination and KTFO
    Post edited by fobar on

• waikruwaikru UFC PresidentPosts: 10,003Free
    fobar said:

I do. I believe that GSP will wrestle **** him for 25 minutes but hope he is so enraged by Diaz that he tries and fights him and he gets caught by a combination and KTFO

Yeah, I am thinking the same thing. I think it will be 25 minutes of stalling.

"Believe in the beard"

• fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
    waikru said:

fobar said:

Its GSP's best and safest way to win, but I hope that when he is on top and Diaz is shouting crap in his face he gets mad and leaves an opening for Nick to work his Jits

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,731Free
    I think he will win, I'm banking on GSP making a mistake because he's gotten to

But there's a huge chance he gets L&P'd so I'm not willing to bet the house on it
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    fobar said:

waikru said:

fobar said:

Its GSP's best and safest way to win, but I hope that when he is on top and Diaz is shouting crap in his face he gets mad and leaves an opening for Nick to work his Jits
    That would be pretty cool. I do think Nick's jujitsu is superior. I just hope he gets the opportunity.

"Believe in the beard"

WarWest said:

But there's a huge chance he gets L&P'd so I'm not willing to bet the house on it

True.

"Believe in the beard"

• HellequinHellequin In my car with the garage door closedPosts: 4,165Free
    I think every one knows the most likely outcome is GSP via controlling the fight to a UD. I just hope it is somewhat competitive.
  • wedo619wedo619 Posts: 1,252Free
  • ultimatefightingchampultimatefightingchamp Posts: 27,350Free
    WarWest said:

Pretty much the same
  • wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,402Free
    Same as Fobar and West already said really.
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • TheEmperorTheEmperor Posts: 1,764Free
    I wish him a bad life.
    texttext

GSP 1-3-5

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,731Free

I wish him a bad life.

Show some hespect!!!
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • HellequinHellequin In my car with the garage door closedPosts: 4,165Free

I wish him a bad life.

But GSP never hurt anybody . . . :>
  • Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free
    If gsp does to Diaz what he did to Condit would his fans consider that lay and prey?

If gsp does to Diaz what he did to Condit would his fans consider that lay and prey?

Nope I wouldn't but I think he would get submitted if he fought that way against Diaz his submissions are better imo.
    Bet Record- 76-43

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • MaximumBobMaximumBob Posts: 1,288Free

I agree with most of whats been said. For some reason i think the odds have to favour GSP, but there are a ****load of variable's, and i'm definately not counting out Diaz for the win.
    Who-ever wins, i think, is gonna win big. There's way to much animosity going into this fight for it to be a tippy tap love fest, lol.
    My definition of hell, you get there and meet the person you could have been - Frank Mir.
    Gsp won't posture up as much but i expect him to be just as active, he was the same against Penn he is just as good as Nick jitz wise.

i think a submission is more likely, i think gsp will be so enraged he will try to finish diaz with gnp and at some point he will get caught in a tight submission
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• MaximumBobMaximumBob Posts: 1,288Free
    edited March 2013
    Gabri1985 said:

Gsp won't posture up as much but i expect him to be just as active, he was the same against Penn he is just as good as Nick jitz wise.

True, but Bj didn't have the long limbs that diaz has. Much like Matt Serra
    Post edited by MaximumBob on
    My definition of hell, you get there and meet the person you could have been - Frank Mir.

Gabri1985 said:

Condit did.
    texttext

GSP 1-3-5

Gabri1985 said:

it depends how he handles having someone with a top game like gsp on top of him, Diaz isn't known for subbing guys off his back.

Gabri1985 said:

But then I would start considering it lay n pray coz he will be throwing short ineffective punches and elbows not generating enough space or power to actually try to finish I just hope we see stand ups if that happens.
    Bet Record- 76-43

image image

Gabri1985 said:

Gabri1985 said:

But then I would start considering it lay n pray coz he will be throwing short ineffective punches and elbows not generating enough space or power to actually try to finish I just hope we see stand ups if that happens.
    Innefective? Cmon now..

text
    texttext

GSP 1-3-5

Gabri1985 said:

Gabri1985 said:

Not sure how you figure that? what he did to Penn made him quit on his stool.

fobar said:

i think a submission is more likely, i think gsp will be so enraged he will try to finish diaz with gnp and at some point he will get caught in a tight submission
    I said that in my second post in this thread :) great minds ;)

• cruz2990cruz2990 MexicoPosts: 8,117Free
    edited March 2013
    All of them know he will lose they are hoping for a miracle......
    Post edited by cruz2990 on
    __________________________________________________________________________________________
    Sigbet record: 50 - 4

• wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,402Free
    edited March 2013

Gabri1985 said:

Gabri1985 said:

Innefective? Cmon now..

text
    Gabri1985 said:

Gabri1985 said:

Gabri1985 said:

Not sure how you figure that? what he did to Penn made him quit on his stool.
    I'm not saying everyone of his fights Fitch and Condit fights were good and I have l rooted for him against a few opponents but I don't consider his recent fights great Shields, Kos and Alves were played very safe and the hardy fight was terrible on his part for someone ment to be p4p top 4.
    Post edited by wanderleisilva101 on
    Bet Record- 76-43

image image
  • ultimatefightingchampultimatefightingchamp Posts: 27,350Free
    cruz2990 said:

Why did you vote for Diaz then? B-)
  • cruz2990cruz2990 MexicoPosts: 8,117Free

cruz2990 said:

Why did you vote for Diaz then? B-)
    Dafaq? I didnt.....
    __________________________________________________________________________________________
    Sigbet record: 50 - 4

• PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,824Free
    edited March 2013
    waikru said:

How many GSP fans think that he will lose tonight but hope that he will win?

Post edited by PunchBag on
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion