will be the psychological mind set relevant?

PabloskyPablosky Posts: 675Free
edited March 2013 in UFC
I was watching the weigh ins and i had this insight:

the psychological factor, imho, its a factor in every human task. Considering this i think there is an adnvantage fot Nick because his mind set its prepared to fight with the emotional factor, in the other hand we used to see GSP selfcontrolled, very polite and rational but:

1. Gsp called for this fight
2. Gsp seems very annoyed in the press
3. the weigh ins were very exciting and box-styled

anyway... im pretty hyped for this fight, ive got the permission from my wife, my buddies are coming home and cant wait for 4 hours!!!! so i needed to share some nervs in here!

Greeting from Chile and GOOD NITE GOOD FIGHT!!

WAR DIAZ!!! CTM!
Post edited by Pablosky on
thanks god im less stupid now!

Tagged:

Comments

• kyo_sakyo_sa Posts: 1,065Free
    here in canada we dont ASK permission from the wife, we put her in an armbar until she says ok
  • kyo_sakyo_sa Posts: 1,065Free
    actually thats not true thats just the guys who train, the real canadian way is to pull her shirt over her head and fill her in with uppercuts
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,846Free
    i think gsps mentality coming into this fight will be his downfall.
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,760Free
    You selling wolf tickets?
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • ShuberlingShuberling Posts: 11,604Free
    edited March 2013
    Post edited by Shuberling on
    Makin' movies, makin' songs and fightin' round the world!

Thiago Alves = UFC WW Champion of 2014/15!!!

Costa Philippou is a boss! ... And also, he looks like a Columbian drug lord :)

My MMA record = 3-1 (Semi pro) Battle Arena British Featherweight champion

I am more powerful than any sith lord to grace the universe, I by myself murdered the career of the G.O.A.T, Anderson "The Spider" Silva! Join the darkside!

• RMFRMF Posts: 312Free
    Adblocked. But just out of interest. Who is the retarded J Hendriks look alike?
  • zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,342Free
    Diaz can use his dope as a relaxant and to fight with stupidity or less fear,it actually helps him...perhaps or maybe not,we never see him sober,so tough to tell.
    It can only hurt GSP,he will be angry and have more emotion and more lactic acid buildup,he will feel more tired than usual.

To me i think it is childish to start trash talk wars,i would want to leave my opponent alone and hope he is at his best.I would NEVER feel satisfied if i beat my opponent when not at his best.
    Something we all might be forgetting is Dana likes to stir up the hype,it sells tickets,he loves it.So i am sure some is Nick ,some is Dana.Really hypocritical for Dana to cal lout Ariel claiming he was just antagonizing him ,when that is exactly what Dana wants.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
  • ShuberlingShuberling Posts: 11,604Free
    RMF said:

Adblocked. But just out of interest. Who is the retarded J Hendriks look alike?

That's harsh, he's just waiting for a mate.
    Makin' movies, makin' songs and fightin' round the world!

Thiago Alves = UFC WW Champion of 2014/15!!!

Costa Philippou is a boss! ... And also, he looks like a Columbian drug lord :)

My MMA record = 3-1 (Semi pro) Battle Arena British Featherweight champion

I am more powerful than any sith lord to grace the universe, I by myself murdered the career of the G.O.A.T, Anderson "The Spider" Silva! Join the darkside!