GSP: "I will put the worst beating you will ever see on Nick Diaz"

Za1994Za1994 Posts: 3,165Free
And worst beating he did. War GSP!!! He dominated him so bad he made him retire for a second time. GSP P4P King Pin.
Been on the Anthony "Showtime" Pettis train since day one. No questions asked. Showtime Attack Force Too Strong.
http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/139486/i-see-it-now-anthony-showtime-pettis-will-go-down-as-the-goat/p1
Represent Roufusport:
Milwaukee, Wisconsin. 414 Reppin' the Mil
UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI
Tagged:

Comments

• x2sasax2sasa Posts: 512Free
    yeah dry humping is the worst beating a warrior can get, so upset with the fight
    HW: Mark Hunt, Daniel Cormier

LHW: Jon Jones, Lyoto Machida

MW: Chael Sonnen, Vitor Belfort

WW: Nick Diaz, Rory Mcdonald

LW: Nate Diaz, Gilbert Melendez

FW: Chang Sung Jung, Chad Mendes

BW: Michael Mcdonald
  • Wickerman1972Wickerman1972 Posts: 212Free
    That fight went exactly the way I thought it would. The Diaz brothers suck against wrestlers. Hopefully the hype can die down now.
  • chanman20chanman20 Posts: 4,843Free

That fight went exactly the way I thought it would. The Diaz brothers suck against wrestlers. Hopefully the hype can die down now.

THE HYPE WILL NEVER DIE
    “But in the end, the most important thing to accept, is that no matter how alone you feel, how painful it may be, with the help of those around you, you'll get through this too."

Chael Sonnen will make Jon Jones look like the can that he is when he becomes the LHW Champion.

Frank Mir
    Bj Penn
    Nate Daiz
  • bluesybluesy Posts: 2,836Free
    LOL, Diaz is only grazed. After five rounds of dominant positions, Georges was only able to do to Nick what Nick did to him with a handful of shots.

Decision Georges lays down the pillows again.
  • fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
    Looking at the state of GSP's face right now, someone got the worst beating of their career

• NyteRyderNyteRyder Posts: 9,428Free
    Enjoy that piss Chanman20 lmao
    2013 Predictions League: 231-142
    Forum Etiquette Guide
    The Questions Thread
  • Za1994Za1994 Posts: 3,165Free
    NyteRyder said:

Enjoy that piss Chanman20 lmao

+10000000000
    @Chanman20
    Been on the Anthony "Showtime" Pettis train since day one. No questions asked. Showtime Attack Force Too Strong.
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/139486/i-see-it-now-anthony-showtime-pettis-will-go-down-as-the-goat/p1
    Represent Roufusport:
    UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI
  • Za1994Za1994 Posts: 3,165Free
    Bump.
    Represent Roufusport:
    UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,719Free

Stuffed more takedowns from GSP than any of GSP's opponents
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • Wickerman1972Wickerman1972 Posts: 212Free
    WarWest said:

He still got dominated.
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,719Free

WarWest said:

He still got dominated.
    =)) =)) =)) =))
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    edited March 2013
    Looking at the state of GSP's face right now, someone got the worst beating of their career

sorry, had to say it again :)
    Post edited by fobar on

• moparnutmoparnut Posts: 8Registered Users
    fobar said:

Uh yeah dream on-who was on their back for five rounds? Oh that's right Diaz. For someone who talked so much shixxxx he didn't do much to impress.....
    moparnut said:

fobar said:

Uh yeah dream on-who was on their back for five rounds? Oh that's right Diaz. For someone who talked so much shixxxx he didn't do much to impress.....
    Georges face says it all

• RodrigoRuaRodrigoRua Posts: 2,422Free
    I honesylt didnt see a beatdown that night ...

GSP, boring as always
  • ojibweguy75ojibweguy75 Posts: 8Ultimate
    fobar said:

Looks never tell the whole story, how embarassing is it that your game was non-existent? Your mouth outtalked your body? Do you think GSP has no power? If he didn't have power where was the non-respect of GSP's power being shown by Diaz? You should use your brain a whole lot more before you ASSUME that someone was not beaten down just by the looks of their face! Clearly GSP doesn't have a beaten fighters face(aka Nick Diaz) when he first fought BJ Penn, Penn smashed GSP for the entire first round, and GSP dominated the 2 following rounds to win a fight where clearly, by the looks, he shouldn't have won! Based on looks, but hey? Who knew that fights weren't based on who looked prettier after it was all said and done? I can throw your arm into an armbar and break it and you would show almost no signs of being beat when in reality, it was a very lucky thing the fight was stopped because you can't really defend yourself when you have a broken arm!
    So yes, to some people boring means one thing and to others it's a very strategic matchup! For someone hoping for a slugfest, look who is fighting! The champ, GSP! Why on earth would he make this fight into a slugfest?
    It's ok that you don't see or appreciate the skill involved! Maybe you clearly believe Diaz had an off night! From my experience there's a lot of other fighters who have had an off night and they can thank GSP for that! You are just not seeing the whole picture, you don't appreciate MMA, you would rather see Mike Tyson KO bums in 30 seconds! At least when it's all said and done with a GSP fight, you can't really say, well what if, or he should have ... because they're usually beaten in all aspects of MMA and clearly Nick Diaz was beaten in every way and it showed!
    bluesy said:

LOL, Diaz is only grazed. After five rounds of dominant positions, Georges was only able to do to Nick what Nick did to him with a handful of shots.

Decision Georges lays down the pillows again.

so why did Diaz not make an argument about who had more damage? lol ... yup that's what I thought! At the end of round 5 there was not a doubt on anyone's mind, including Diaz, that GSP beat him in every way imagineable! Boxing, Wrestling, and Grappling!
  • PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,253Free

fobar said:

Looks never tell the whole story, how embarassing is it that your game was non-existent? Your mouth outtalked your body? Do you think GSP has no power? If he didn't have power where was the non-respect of GSP's power being shown by Diaz? You should use your brain a whole lot more before you ASSUME that someone was not beaten down just by the looks of their face! Clearly GSP doesn't have a beaten fighters face(aka Nick Diaz) when he first fought BJ Penn, Penn smashed GSP for the entire first round, and GSP dominated the 2 following rounds to win a fight where clearly, by the looks, he shouldn't have won! Based on looks, but hey? Who knew that fights weren't based on who looked prettier after it was all said and done? I can throw your arm into an armbar and break it and you would show almost no signs of being beat when in reality, it was a very lucky thing the fight was stopped because you can't really defend yourself when you have a broken arm!
    So yes, to some people boring means one thing and to others it's a very strategic matchup! For someone hoping for a slugfest, look who is fighting! The champ, GSP! Why on earth would he make this fight into a slugfest?
    It's ok that you don't see or appreciate the skill involved! Maybe you clearly believe Diaz had an off night! From my experience there's a lot of other fighters who have had an off night and they can thank GSP for that! You are just not seeing the whole picture, you don't appreciate MMA, you would rather see Mike Tyson KO bums in 30 seconds! At least when it's all said and done with a GSP fight, you can't really say, well what if, or he should have ... because they're usually beaten in all aspects of MMA and clearly Nick Diaz was beaten in every way and it showed!
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

WarWest said:

its EASY to stuff takedowns when you're not even mounting any attack and just waiting for a shot! Anyone can see that Diaz was not even thinking about striking because he didn't like being on his back! But yes, that's where he constantly ended up even after saying, "OH he wants to take me down? Well now he has problems" hahahaha classic! Everything Nick said was nothing but pillow talk!
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    selling wolf tickets yo
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    "IDC take me down, when you take me down you're gonna have to deal with problems" - Lol
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,295Free
    gsp finished

he finished his career

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

gsp finished

he finished his career

?
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
  • i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,295Free
    nick retired.

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

Ooh,

Megumi Fuji

• MGunMGun GOATPosts: 3,105Free

nick retired.

you can put it that way OR GSP is ducking a rematch
  • waikruwaikru UFC PresidentPosts: 10,001Free
    This statement will go down with "don't blink" as just another example of GSP saying one thing and doing something completely different on fight night. And before the GSP fans chime in to defend him, I know he won all five rounds, dominated, etc. However, he did not give Diaz the worst beating in his life. As a matter of fact, I think that was the least amount of damage I ever seen Diaz take in a fight.
    On November 16th Hendricks became the real undisputed champion.

"Believe in the beard"