GSP looked awful. Sloppy takedowns and he gassed badly. Calling it now: Hendricks by KTFO.

ShannonRitch1p4pShannonRitch1p4p Posts: 9,924Free
Bigg Rigg 1 punch KO.

Where you at George?

If you duck again he is bringing a ref to your crib!

Dont be scared homie!!

Comments

• Za1994Za1994 Posts: 3,140Free
    Agree 100%.
    Been on the Anthony "Showtime" Pettis train since day one. No questions asked. Showtime Attack Force Too Strong.
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/139486/i-see-it-now-anthony-showtime-pettis-will-go-down-as-the-goat/p1
    Represent Roufusport:
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin. 414 Reppin' the Mil
    UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI
  • moparnutmoparnut Posts: 8Registered Users
    Really? Another internet troll who really knows nothing about fighting, strategy or being a champion. It's about using all the tools available to win-something armchair losers do not understand.....Like it or not, GSP is one of the best ever.
  • ShannonRitch1p4pShannonRitch1p4p Posts: 9,924Free
    Cant wait for this fight. I havent been this sure of George losing in a while. I feel he is on the decline and Johny is in his prime plus he is a bad matchup for him.
  • Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free
    he is perfect for gsp comes forward in a line swinging that left hand, gsp will just work the angles hitting him with that jab all night.
    Quite possibly. But GSP is smart enough to defend the left and circle away from it. GSP can also defend takedowns and put Hendricks on his back. Wrestlers HATE being on their back. Wrestling ends once the opponents on their back. Generally wrestlers get weak at that point.

I think either Ellenburger or Hendricks will take it. GSP is showing signs of a peak. Most fans don't know what a peak is and will call the fighter out for being weak or sloppy. Every fighter goes through it. Fans are uninformed and rude about it.

Whoever takes it though I hope is a mature champion worthy of taking it.
  • JimmyYOJimmyYO Posts: 1,234Free
    GSP did look pretty bad in that fight which is kinda funny because even a bad GSP dominates Diaz. I think GSP has lost heart for the sport, we'll see if he regains it or layoffs.

Sig Bet Record: 10-1

• ShannonRitch1p4pShannonRitch1p4p Posts: 9,924Free
    Gabri1985 said:

he is perfect for gsp comes forward in a line swinging that left hand, gsp will just work the angles hitting him with that jab all night.

Johny is way faster on the feet. He can close the distance on him before you know it. All he literally needs to do is hit him once. This dudes power is the crazy he seriously hits like a HW.
  • Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free
    he is far to predictable with it, he doesn't set it up at all. i can just see gsp jabbing him to death.

he is far to predictable with it, he doesn't set it up at all. i can just see gsp jabbing him to death.

That's what I'm saying Hendricks just spams that left hand he's just like Carwin. GSP will shoot for his legs and just stay in his guard all day.
  • AmerimanAmeriman Posts: 2,068Free
    GSP looked spectacular for the first two rounds. He was truly shutting Nick down everywhere. I was shocked when he gassed and struggled with the takedowns. I was worried for a bit. Fortunately, Nick isn't that dangerous and Georges still dominated him.

I don't think things will come so easily against Hendricks, though. When GSP jabbed his way to victory against Koscheck, he was fighting an orthodox opponent. The stick and move game is pretty standard when you're an orthodox fighter fighting an orthodox fighter. Hendricks, however, is a southpaw. It's not going to be so easy for GSP to keep Hendricks at a distance. Especially when you consider that he covers distance much, much better than Koscheck. I believe Hendricks will be able to stuff enough takedowns to land some big shots. I'll never pick against GSP, but I won't be surprised if johny pulls off an upset.
    Boston threw me a god damn beating. DOOMGOAT REIGNS SUPREME
  • JimmyYOJimmyYO Posts: 1,234Free
    Not sure how much of an upset it would be at this point. GSP is clearly losing interest.

Sig Bet Record: 10-1

• StompGrindStompGrind Posts: 21,150Free
    edited March 2013
    Good point raised about southpaw. George relies on his Jab and double-leg which won't be as easy against Hendricks. He will need to use a right cross , superman cross and or rear roundhouse along with a single-leg to the outside which will likely not be real effective against the shorter explosive southpaw with very good wrestling too.
    Post edited by StompGrind on
  • c_pumphreyc_pumphrey Posts: 929Free
    id love to see him flatten gsp like he did fitch lol
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,646Free
    GSP via UD
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    PATSTER said:

WarWest said:

GSP via UD

Grease will get KO'd with one punch
    God I hope so
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,193Free
    Possibly

The only thing that I am 100% sure about is that I don't want to see this fight
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner

Bigg Rigg 1 punch KO.

Where you at George?

Dont be scared homie!!

ShannonRitch making fight predictions

Truth

GSP UD or Big Rigg UD, either way, no one wants to see this fight

Give Condit or Diaz rematch, otherwise idgaf
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,277Free
    even I can admit that GSP is on the decline, but big rig's getting 50 - 45'd.

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

I am an idiot for thinking GSP would finish a fight. GSP has a boyfriend and his name is IRT

• Bubba_PilksBubba_Pilks Posts: 8,410Free
    edited March 2013
    Oh and let me guess Shannon. You're confident enough to bet your account on it.

Post edited by Bubba_Pilks on
    Proud to be the Co-Founder of the GSP MAFIA !!!

Rory MacDonald: "I'm just in there to collect bodies!"

ARES, CIGANO, BONES, BARÅO
    SENATORS, PACKERS, BULLS, RED SOX

JBJF is a good poster

rofl

Shannon ain't scared homie

he bets his account everytime, no hesitation

• Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,567Free

rofl

Shannon ain't scared homie

he bets his account everytime, no hesitation

He also loses everytime.... why the **** is he still here :))
  • EpilogueEpilogue Posts: 124Free
    the thing about Hendricks is that he telegraphs his power punch too much... if GSP's jab could neutralize Diaz's boxing, I'd be very surprised if Hendricks would be able to get a shot off...

GSP vs Hendricks would probably look a lot like GSP vs Kos... but then again, GSP didn't look very good against Diaz... Hendricks might have the toughness to win the later rounds...

Oh and let me guess Shannon. You're confident enough to bet your account on it.

Lmao
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • TheEmperorTheEmperor Posts: 1,764Free

Bigg Rigg 1 punch KO.

Where you at George?

Dont be scared homie!!

ShannonRitch making fight predictions

LOL!!!
    texttext

GSP 1-3-5

• Pessimist_PetePessimist_Pete Posts: 6,673Ultimate

Bigg Rigg 1 punch KO.

Where you at George?

Dont be scared homie!!

GSP looked like crap against Shields, Condit, and Diaz. I think you're right. George is washed up.

discuss thanx
  • MaximumBobMaximumBob Posts: 1,288Free

Hendricks wins via tko/ko. He's gonna swarm GSP and he WILL tag him. He repeatedly caught Condit but Condit does have a granite chin.

Somewhere within the 5 rounds, he's gonna catch Georges, and when he does,its lights out.
    My definition of hell, you get there and meet the person you could have been - Frank Mir.
  • ijosefijosef Posts: 1,633Free
    Although GSP didn't look "himself" for the last three rounds of that fight, you can't judge him by one performance. I think he's got a number of fights left in him, and I thought he looked great in the Condit fight. If he shows up in good form I can see him beating Hendricks... by unanimous decision of course.
  • munkiemunkie Posts: 2,538Free
    GSP did seem to gas rather early in against Diaz, but he still thoroughly handled him rather easily. **** all the morons that say he's looked like crap recently. Shields poked him in the eye, and he was still fairly dominant over him. GSP looked great against Condit. Yeah he got rocked but he came back and continued to dominate, which is anything but crappy. GSP did look like he gassed against Diaz, but that's the first time he's ever looked like that and I think that was due to an adrenaline dump brought about by his hatred to Diaz. Don't believe the post fight BS, nothing that either fighter said about it being all hype and selling the fight is true, they really don't like each other. However, being poked, rocked and gassed and still being dominant in no way shape or form can be used as evidence of being washed up. And you're retarded if you take it as such.
  • OzprideOzpride Posts: 4,016Free
    I'm not sure why I still get surprised at the sheer stupidity of some people on this forum. GSP has destroyed opponents with far more tools that Hendricks time and time again and still they believe a guy with literally a one punch chance will be able to dethrone him?

Quick Lesson for you.

Condit
    Hardy
    Alvez
    Koscheck
    BJ
    Serra

ALL had one strike KO power. And all except Hardy and Alvez had more threatening skills on the ground. Nobody got close.

ANZAC like a boss

Sig Bet Record 34W 10L 1D