Hendricks Vs GSP- GSP get KO'd??

TahuneTahune Posts: 1,886Free
edited March 2013 in UFC
What does everyone think?

Could Bigg Rigg do it?
Or does he get put on his back and UD'd

Hendricks Vs GSP- GSP get KO'd??

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.
Grover- Future LHW champ!

Comments

• SolidStateLogicSolidStateLogic Posts: 4,182Free
    Yes
    He could do it, probably won't though.
    Overeem - Hari - Spong - Daley - Hardy - Manhoef - A. Silva - Rutten - Diaz Bros
  • MachidaPowerMachidaPower Serial Chillin.Posts: 1,963Free
    Not a chance on god's green earth
    its the ultimate takedown battle.
    the buffer 180... best move in the UFC.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=169_1364680421

"Ameriman is the P4P greatest poster of all time, and he would never welch on a sigbet." [sic]

"I took wanderleisilva101's MMA knowledge to the back of the throat and I loved it! P.S Chael will get destroyed by Wand too!"

Miesha Nose.
  • BobmysterBobmyster Posts: 2,677Free
    Yes
    Damn right he can and will!
    *Michael Bisping Defence Force Co-Founder*

• GoToGuyGoToGuy Posts: 5,361Free
    edited March 2013
    He could but won't. GSP makes him a statistic.
    Post edited by GoToGuy on

• zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,342Free
    GSP has not looked good with his wrestling over the last few years.Guys like Condit and Diaz are tall and lanky,VERY easy to take them down.
    Hendrick's looked very big,like 195 for sure.
    IMO GSP would tire out badly if trying to win a 5 round wrestling match.It is possible ,he could wear Hendrick's out,but GSP would struggle to get a TD rounds 3/4,giving Hendrick's ample time for a KO.

I feel GSp's game has not evolved,he struggles at everything other than superman punches, a rare jab and of course TD's,the rest of his game is weak.He does not use arm triangles or any wrestling moves,he is terrified to take the back,terrified to try any finishing moves until the last 30 seconds.He still does not know how to utilize elbows,he is still throwing strikes with his arms,which is WRONG technique.

One of the most important aspects about striking is HOW yo uavoid and again GSP does it wrong.He relies on speed to run and avoid,he backs up too much,a guy like Hendrick's would chase him down and connect for sure.Sure early fight GSP might duck down and take him down,but not forever.what GSp SHOULD be doing is learning to sidestep and counter,he has absolutely NO counter game,which is HUGE in MMA or any striking.

My long winded point is that unless GSP's camp/trainer and himself,smarten up with his techniques,he will lose to Hendrick's ,i am 70-30 sure of it.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
  • JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free
    Yes

He could do it, probably won't though.

this
  • i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,362Free
    GSP 50 - 45

Even the haters should come to terms with it, like **** you can't stop it from happening its inevitable

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

• GSP_rules1GSP_rules1 Posts: 928Free
    If Hendricks fight last night taught us anything, it's that Johnny will gas. There is a great chance he could catch gsp in the first two rounds, but gsp wins all 5 rounds if he doesn't get caught with that left hook early.

Mighty Mouse is a boring point fighter, and will be the reason his weight class gets eliminated from the ufc. Nobody cares if he wins or loses.

• sobercorruptsobercorrupt Sobercorrupt Posts: 25,780Moderator, Ultimate
    Yes
    Look ... I really thought Hendricks was going lose last night if he couldn't get Condit out early ... he surprised me
    imageimageimageimageimage < -- click one

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds
  • Built2DestroyBuilt2Destroy Posts: 288Free
    Yes
    GSP will be in for a treat or two once Hendricks fights him.
    Norwegian guy here, so excuse my English
  • DarksjeikDarksjeik Posts: 2,245Free
    Yes
    100% Condit took shots that would have put GSP away

• najmanajma Posts: 2,067Free
    Yes
    zaksame said:

Nah, he's just short and has very short arms.

• rodrodMMA92rodrodMMA92 TexasPosts: 4,022Free
    Yes
    Hendricks by being better.

21-16 SIG . . . . . 2-1 AV

Rua . . . . . . Penn . . . . . . Maia . . . . . .Van Soest . . . . . . Rousey . . . . . . . JDS . . . . . . Silva

imageimageimageTVSRouseyimageShogun

• shark26shark26 Posts: 109Free
    HENDRICKS has the best chance i see to beat GSP ... i can see a KO ....
    OMG Sharks

Fighters i Like to watch : JDS | Cain | R. Mcdonald | Aldo | Edgar | Rampage | A Silva | E Silva | BJ Penn | Mir |
  • Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free
    Hendricks was just swinging his left hand like a windmill last night, Condit was just backing up in a straight line if he had gone back in angles Hendricks would of missed everytime.

He simply can not do that against gsp or he will end up on his back. He has the power but he won't hit George with it.
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,432Free
    Yes
    I believe if he lands like he did on Condit GSP will get finished Condits chin is excellent GSP's isn't as good, Diaz barely pulled the trigger and is a accumulative puncher not a huge power puncher but still hurt and damaged him alot.

If Hendricks can keep it standing and land early he will win by KO. Definitely needs to up his cardio or pace himself more tho so he can do the full 5 rounds GSP looked slow later on against Diaz but he never stops working on the ground Johnny won't be able to keep that kind of pace.
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • BeanslegendBeanslegend Posts: 814Free
    Thiago Alves, Josh Koschek's right hand, Dan Hardy, Carlos Condit, Matt gaylord Serra, and how many other KO artists said the same thing? Hendricks will not and cannot do it.
  • edh1edh1 Posts: 965Free

Thiago Alves, Josh Koschek's right hand, Dan Hardy, Carlos Condit, Matt gaylord Serra, and how many other KO artists said the same thing? Hendricks will not and cannot do it.

JOHNY IS 100 % ONE DIMENTIONAL,(GSP VS KOS 2 REPEAT),JOHNY MIGHT GET SOME TD'S ,BUT DO NOTHING WITH THEM.d
  • MGunMGun GOATPosts: 3,139Free
    edh1 said:

JOHNY IS 100 % ONE DIMENTIONAL,(GSP VS KOS 2 REPEAT),JOHNY MIGHT GET SOME TD'S ,BUT DO NOTHING WITH THEM.d
    This probably. GSP will time his TDs whenever Hendricks is loading up that left and jab him to a decision. Hope not but that's what I think will happen.
  • Bubba_PilksBubba_Pilks Posts: 8,410Free
    I feel like GSP Haters theme song should be

Jay-Z ft. Swizz Beats - On to the next one
    Proud to be the Co-Founder of the GSP MAFIA !!!

Rory MacDonald: "I'm just in there to collect bodies!"

ARES, CIGANO, BONES, BARÅO
    SENATORS, PACKERS, BULLS, RED SOX

JBJF is a good poster

• NyteRyderNyteRyder Posts: 9,456Free
    50-45 easily. Takedowns, distance with kicks. Only chance at finishing is with a submission. GSP COULD submit him.He was timid to take Diaz back, if he just **** confident in his skills he can submit Hendricks.
    2013 Predictions League: 231-142
    Forum Etiquette Guide
    The Questions Thread
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,859Free
    hendricks will not be like the koscheck fight, hendricks can cover distance quickly
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• ThePack19ThePack19 Posts: 1,976Free
    Big Rig will have the first two rounds to make a KO happen, otherwise GSP will dictate the pace and outwrestle him all five rounds. If GSP gets hit by Big Rig, he will get wobbled and he knows this, which is why he favors his ground game.....no brainer......so his opponenets should be stepping up their ground game OR..........actually try and take GSP down FIRST!! Fail.....well keep trying!!!! Which is why I think Maia will be the one to give GSP wrestling problems.
  • TheEmperorTheEmperor Posts: 1,764Free
    Hendricks lost to Koscheck, its the same circus after every GSP win lol
    texttext

GSP 1-3-5

• Frontline_RioterFrontline_Rioter Posts: 2,531Free
    It will be Grease's 4th fight in a row where he looks like he was mugged in a dark alley after the fight is over but they will proceed to put the belt around his waist once again.

If Hendricks wants to knock him out he just needs to hit him. He doesn't have to load up and wing his punches. He can't just throw a left hook followed by another left hook followed by another left hook. He should watch the 3rd round of GSP's fight with Nick. Nick is just touching him with half powered punches and Georges was wobbled for a moment.
  • Frontline_RioterFrontline_Rioter Posts: 2,531Free
    najma said:

zaksame said:

Nah, he's just short and has very short arms.

Uhh no he is one of the heaviest welterweights in the world. That will play against him in a 5 round fight with Grease though. Dolce tweeted that he took Johnny from 212 to 171 for the Kampmann fight.

He was easily 195 last night if not 200 pounds.