GSP JUST FINISHED NICK DIAZ!!!!!!

idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
edited March 2013 in UFC
man this is like the ultimate KO. gsp just outclassed this clown for 25 minutes and then ended his career.

talk your **** now when you became another opponent who gsp easilly made look like an amateur while youve got 20,000 people in a building chanting nah nah nah nah hey hey hey goodbye.

thats the second time now that Diaz has rage quit!
Post edited by idrankyourbeer on
Just givin out the D
Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
Tagged:

Comments

• waikruwaikru UFC PresidentPosts: 10,001Free

man this is like the ultimate KO. gsp just beat this dudes **** for 25 minutes and then ended his career.

talk your **** now.

LOL! What a fail thread. Diaz asked for a rematch at the post fight conference.
    On November 16th Hendricks became the real undisputed champion.

"Believe in the beard"

• idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    edited March 2013
    oh! you must mean the press conference where diaz said he's retired because he's done everything he's wanted to do, then minutes later begged for a rematch because he felt he didnt get enough sleep and didnt perform as well enough in the first round as he wanted to after having over 17 months to prepare for this fight and still losing every round, called hendricks a wrestler and started nuthugging condit, and then called out anderson silva? Sorry i must have missed that!

When your cheese has fallen that far off of your cracker, you are officially FINISHED.

Just givin out the D
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
    The point is that Diaz will fight again and GSP couldn't finish a slice of french toast.

"Believe in the beard"

• idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    edited March 2013
    ya we'll see him in bellator some time or whatever. who cares? this guy was simply all bark and no bite. he had over 17 months to prepare for this fight and he brought absolutely nothing. couldnt even win a round and got outstruck on his feet. what a joke. the only people who cant find his shenanigans downright hilarious and pathetic and arent able to take it for what it is are the diaz nuthuggers. he talked alot of ****, didnt have the skills to back it up, and gsp once again made his opponent look like an amateur.

0/2

Just givin out the D
  • ThePack19ThePack19 Posts: 1,976Free
    waikru said:

The point is that Diaz will fight again and GSP couldn't finish a slice of french toast.

So GSP hits like a woman.......but Diaz couldn't finish or even man handle GSP for just one round?? Talks so much **** leading up to the fight like he is gonna go all pitbull on GSP and then does what?!? I am not a fan of either but I expected more aggression from Diaz.

edited March 2013
    LOL at GSP in that fight. He looked very beatable tonight. GSP was gassed in the third round and tooked way more damage than Diaz, and the best part is that he cherry picked this opponent because of his reputation of having poor takedown defense.War Hendricks!
    Post edited by waikru on

"Believe in the beard"

gsp just made a rape joke out of this clown. he got beaten so badly he's delusional. after winning 0 fights in his last 2, he's calling hendricks a wrestler and calling out anderson silva.

Just givin out the D
    edited March 2013
    Just givin out the D
    ThePack19 said:

waikru said:

So GSP hits like a woman.......but Diaz couldn't finish or even man handle GSP for just one round?? Talks so much **** leading up to the fight like he is gonna go all pitbull on GSP and then does what?!? I am not a fan of either but I expected more aggression from Diaz.

I agree. Diaz was gun shy.

"Believe in the beard"

edited March 2013
    waikru said:

LOL at GSP in that fight. He looked very beatable tonight. GSP was gassed in the third round and tooked way more damage than Diaz, and the best part is that he cherry picked this opponent because of his reputation of having poor takedown defense.

cool story bro. what did diaz do in that fight? what was the judges scores again? did diaz even land any strikes when gsp wasnt bored out of his mind looking up at the clock and waiting for the fight to end so he can start training for a real opponent???

man i love this picture. im gonna post it again.
    Just givin out the D
    edited March 2013
    you can be mad and talk your **** all you want. be a sore loser just like diaz. my boy won! crying about it aint gonna help when you can just call out anderson silva after your second consecutive defeat!
    Just givin out the D
    edited March 2013

waikru said:

LOL at GSP in that fight. He looked very beatable tonight. GSP was gassed in the third round and tooked way more damage than Diaz, and the best part is that he cherry picked this opponent because of his reputation of having poor takedown defense.

cool story bro. what did diaz do in that fight? what was the judges scores again? did diaz even land any strikes when gsp wasnt bored out of his mind looking up at the clock and waiting for the fight to end so he can start training for a real opponent???

man i love this picture. im gonna post it again.
    Diaz did more damage despite GSP having positional control through the fight. Thats pretty sad. GSP can only win a fight through the opinion of three random individuals, all of which have never fought a day of their lives and thats the truth.
    Post edited by waikru on

"Believe in the beard"

edited March 2013
    oh wahhh diaz did more damage waaaaaaah herpedy derpedy buddy. video evidence doesnt lie. Diaz just got worked over on his feet and on the ground for all of five rounds.

last i checked gsp wasnt the one that got hit so hard that it made him want to retire, and then went all delusional at the presser. gsp's still sitting there laughing and smiling meanwhile diaz gets murked so badly that he probably doesnt even know what planet he's on when he's lost two fights in a row, and calling out anderson silva! This is right after he tried to insult hendricks as being a wrestler and crying about not being prepared for a fight he had 17 months to train for and begging for a rematch.

diaz had over 17 months to train for this fight and like the better fighter he is, gsp completely outworked him and made him look pathetic. not managing your sleep or being prepared for the fight IS NOT AN ACCEPTABLE EXCUSE WHEN YOU HAVE OVER A YEAR TO STUDY YOUR OPPONENT AND PREPARE FOR HIM. Oh i didnt do as good as i wanted in the first round but i still got murked for all of 5 rounds! Woopdy Woop!

you can talk all the **** you want and try to sell your wolf tickets but thats what happened. everybody has already seen it. dont be delusional like your boy nick diaz.

gsp even outfought him on the standup. how you like them apples? you can talk all the **** you want but video evidence doesnt lie. Condit landed one shot in the gsp fight and the delusional haters still try to act like he got robbed in that fight.

stay mad you delusional hater. stay mad. your tears taste delicious.
    Just givin out the D
    edited March 2013
    Nick retires after every fight and we all know he says crazy stuff, so don't get delusional. That doesn't change the fact that GSP is the one that looked like he got mugged after the fight. LOL!
    Post edited by waikru on

"Believe in the beard"

edited March 2013
    delusional?

sorry. I havent lost two fights in a row and then called out anderson silva. i can put a sentence together without saying "you know" twenty times over. Last i checked jonny hendricks isnt strictly a wrestler. Oh yeah and i didnt get outclassed and beaten so badly that it taken my heart away and made me want to retire, and then 5 minutes later im crying for a rematch because i felt like i wasnt ready for a fight i had over 17 months to prepare for and then start rolling out the excuse train and steroid allegations ala BJ Penn.

that is delusional. diaz is nothing more than a classless unsporting sore loser. this should be blatantly obvious by now. and like i said, only the gsp haters, and the diaz huggers cant see it - simply because just like diaz, you also have no class.

. i just thought i would help point out the obvious. here's one more for you

Just givin out the D
    edited March 2013

delusional?

sorry. I havent lost two of my last fights and then called out anderson silva. i can put a sentence together without saying "you know" twenty times over. Last i checked jonny hendricks isnt strictly a wrestler. Oh yeah and i didnt get outclassed and beaten so badly that it taken my heart away and made me want to retire, and then 5 minutes later im crying for a rematch because i felt like i wasnt ready for a fight i had over 17 months to prepare for.

that is delusional. and like i said, only the haters, and the diaz huggers cant see it. i just thought i would help point out the obvious. here's one more for you

LOL! You keeping insulting Diaz. I don't care. Diaz's performance was terrible and still managed to tire GSP after only three rounds of fighting and did way more damage. GSP wll probably drop another rank on the P4P list after that performance.
    Post edited by waikru on

"Believe in the beard"

• CRAZYNOONGAHCRAZYNOONGAH Posts: 1,319Free
    think he thought that he was gonna get suspended for weed again but then remembered that they dont test in canada towards the end of the press conference pretty sure he said he wants to fight
    HW-MIR,NELSON,HUNT LHW-SONNEN,RASHAD,HENDO,TE HUNA MW-LOMBARD,W.SILVA,ANDREWS
    WW-PENN,DIAZ,WHITTAKER LW-DIAZ,SANCHEZ,G-SOT FW-ALDO
    BW-BARAO,BRUCE LEE ROY,CRUZ FW-UNCLE CREEPY
    image image
    edited March 2013
    ask matt riddle if they test in canada. lol
    Just givin out the D
    waikru said:

You keeping insulting Diaz. I don't care. Diaz's performance was terrible and still managed to tire GSP after only three rounds of fighting and did way more damage. GSP wll probably drop another rank on the P4P list after that performance.

if condit would have won last night, the main talk would be gsp vs silva. now we got big rigg stepping up at the plate. hopefully he can at least bring a challenge to the champ, cause it does get a little tiresome watching gsp make everybody look like a bunch of bellator amateurs.

he tired gsp out alright. 50-45!

Just givin out the D
    edited March 2013
    if i was diaz i dont know what i would be more worried about right now. getting cut before or after my drug test.

nick diaz is finished. add him to the list of fighters who lost their heart and will to fight by gsp. put him right next to BJ, hughes, serra, shields, hardy, alves, koscheck etc. man all those guys are never the same after gsp murked them. he steals their heart and they all either go on losing streaks, change their weight class or start fighting cans and then they all eventually retire. gsp demoralizes these guys so bad that they are never the same after the fight. the only dude left unphased after a gsp beatdown was jon fitch. but where is he now? i'd like to say condit too, but after getting demoralized by gsp, it looks like he's also putting together a losing streak as well.
    Just givin out the D
  • Dark_HorseDark_Horse Posts: 2,035Free
    0/ 10 thread. GSP and Diaz suck.
    Happy in his folly, the fool embraces the Devil.
    cool
    Just givin out the D
    edited March 2013
    love it how for the last however many years its always the same excuses....oh the opponent put on a terrible performance. its his fault. if it was any other day and he would have tried any harder, or if he had longer than 17 months to prepare for the fight, 99 times out of 100 it would have went the other way. yadda yadda yadda

if you take your haterism and fanboying aside, youd realise that its always gsp putting on the better more dominant performance and simply just making his competition look bad. that's called skill. and only losers make excuses. especially the sore ones. theyll do it every time. fighters train their whole lives trying to do the same stuff that gsp can make out to look easy and natural.

diaz had his excuses ready before the fight even started with all that steroids, lack of sleep, and airplane water crap. he was beaten before the fight even started. he had plenty of time to prepare. he couldnt get his mindset there, and he simply got outclassed. that was his fight to win. he gave it his best. you dont go into the biggest fight of your life and intentionally half-**** it in hopes of a rematch down the road. chances are youre not ever going to get that opportunity again. unless youre frankie edgar.

deny it all you want but the true fact of the matter is that gsp just wanted it more, he worked harder for it, and he was the better fighter last night. there is simply nothing more to it then that.
    Just givin out the D
    edited March 2013
    Wow! I think idrankyourbeer actually believes what he is saying. You are the one that needs to put the fanboyism aside. GSP hasn't broken anybody. Diaz asked for an immediate rematch. That is a sure sign that he was not broken. Furthermore, your joy that he wins through a subjective criteria is laughable. This is not football or ice hockey where the scoring is objective, it is subjective. This means that nearly all of his title defenses and past several wins were all subjective. And that my friend, is a fact my friend.
    Post edited by waikru on

"Believe in the beard"

• DangerousJonDangerousJon Posts: 228Free
    Waikru were you wearing a blindfold watching the fight? It was GSP's all the way through and "he hasn't broken anybody"? Diaz was raising his arm at the end of it where as at the beginning he was trying to punch after the bell.
    "Mastering others is strength, mastering yourself, makes you fearless." Lao Tzu

text
    edited March 2013

Waikru were you wearing a blindfold watching the fight? It was GSP's all the way through and "he hasn't broken anybody"? Diaz was raising his arm at the end of it where as at the beginning he was trying to punch after the bell.

I think that I asserted that judging is subjective, which is true. I also said that a broken man wouldn't call you out for an immediate rematch minutes after a fight, which is also true. LOL if you say otherwise.
    Post edited by waikru on

"Believe in the beard"

• GoToGuyGoToGuy Posts: 5,361Free
    waikru said:

I think that I asserted that judging is subjective, which is true. I also said that a broken man wouldn't call you out for an immediate rematch minutes after a fight, which is also true.
    Was that before or after he retired, again?

GoToGuy said:

waikru said:

I think that I asserted that judging is subjective, which is true. I also said that a broken man wouldn't call you out for an immediate rematch minutes after a fight, which is also true.
    Was that before or after he retired, again?
    He said he wanted to retire because he is frustrated that the current rules allow for fighters light GSP to not fight. He proved that he is not broken because he said that GSP hits like a ***** and challenged him to a fight. You noticed that GSP didn't accept.

"Believe in the beard"

• i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,286Free

he finished Diaz's career in mma

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

• i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,286Free
    :bz :bz :(|)

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion