I was GSP's biggest fan, but finally I see he is a fraud and UFC's biggest lie.

najmanajma Posts: 2,021Free
edited March 2013 in UFC
They've been decribing and promoting GSP as the most versatile fighter in the UFC and all MMA for years.
But this implies tha he is as good at submitting his opponents as he is at GnPounding them or KOing them. It'd mean that he is as dangerous in any aspect of a fight.
But come on, time and time he proves that it isn't even so at all.

GSP is as one dimensional a fighter as one can be. All he ever does is just shoot for the takedown, which he's excellent at, and then nothing really happens - no submissions, his weak GnP never does any damage, let alone finishing fights. But first and foremost - The dude has no striking. He is good at defending against his opponents' striking - this is why he often misleads everybody (including myself) into thinking he's a good striker. He can stand with anybody. Yeah, but he will stand there and only stand there until - oh yeah, you guessed it! - Until he can shoot for the takedown.
His coaches were able to teach him 1 single offensive skill - the jab. And like a trained monkey, he's able to repeat that move when asked. So that's one thing he can do.

GSP is a wrestler, that's all he is. He's not versatile at all, let alone being the most versatile fighter. That's a joke.

STOP LYING TO US!

I was GSP's biggest fan, but finally I see he is a fraud and UFC's biggest lie.

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.

Comments