Gsp should cash in on the Anderson fight ASAP.

jamamawjamamaw Posts: 2,396Free
All though he controlled nick and won the fight, GSP looked very beatable last night. I, along with many other, think that johnny will beat George. GSP should take the giant check to fight anderson silva, because if johnny beats him, who would want Silva Vs. GSP.
Anderson silva

Nick diaz

Gegard Mousasi

gilbert melendez

wanderlei silva

Tito ortiz

Rampage jackson

Paul Daley

DC
Megumi Fuji

Sig bet Record: 1-0
Tagged:

Comments

• DCDWDCDW Posts: 660Free
    With the Condit vs Hendricks fight last night, and Rory as well as a few up and comers on horizon, I don't think Dana will allow GSP to fight Silva now. The WW division is highly competitive at this point with a lot of promising prospects that are both popular with the fans and are considered legitimate contenders against GSP.
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,846Free
    gsp needs to retire, a loss is iminent imo
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• Ares11Ares11 Posts: 1,480Free
    DCDW said:

With the Condit vs Hendricks fight last night, and Rory as well as a few up and comers on horizon, I don't think Dana will allow GSP to fight Silva now. The WW division is highly competitive at this point with a lot of promising prospects that are both popular with the fans and are considered legitimate contenders against GSP.

Rory MacDonald won't fight GSP. He says that he won't fight a friend. Of course, that could change if he's actually presented with a shot at the belt, but as of right now I don't think that GSP v MacDonald will happen. But I do agree that with WW being so stacked that Dana won't allow GSP to fight Anderson right now. Once that division chills out a little, then it may happen. But I think we're more likely to see Anderson vs Bones Jones than we are GSP/Anderson.

Favorite fighters:

HW: Lesnar, Schaub, dos Santos
    LHW: Gustafsson, OSP
    MW: Weidman, Jacare, Mousasi
    WW: Hendricks, MacDonald, Ellenberger, Thatch
    LW: Cowboy, Khabib
    FW: McGregor, Poirier
    BW: McDonald
    FLW: Dodson, Bagautinov
    Women: Aleksandra "Stitch" Albu, PaigePage

Predictions Tournament 8 Champion

WAR Elysium MMA

• RodrigoRuaRodrigoRua Posts: 2,422Free
    Agree with OP.

I think he should accept this fight before Hendricks beats him LOL
  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    There are still contenders in his division. Hendricks deserves his shot and soon Ellenberger
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free
    If gsp looks back to him old self against hendricks then i would agree that he should look at the Silva fight if not then no way because the GSP that fought Diaz gets stopped inside two rounds.
    Account bet victory:

Adambomber 3,800 posts : UFC116 Lesnar vs Carwin.
  • TheEmperorTheEmperor Posts: 1,764Free

GSP cashes in on everyfight, he don't need no super fight to make money.

158 just broke a few records, and had more PPV buys than Sonnen/Anderson 2.
    That is all.
    texttext

GSP 1-3-5

• NyteRyderNyteRyder Posts: 9,437Free
    Silva/Sonnen 2 did 925,000 K.
    2013 Predictions League: 231-142
    Forum Etiquette Guide
    The Questions Thread
  • TheEmperorTheEmperor Posts: 1,764Free
    NyteRyder said:

Silva/Sonnen 2 did 925,000 K.

Yeah, Meltzer and Dana were saying 158 was floating around 950k, still need confirmation of the exact number.
    texttext

GSP 1-3-5

• TahuneTahune Posts: 1,879Free
    To be honest- I couldn't a fat rats **** about superfights anymore. Sick of hearing about them really.
    Grover- Future LHW champ!
  • JimmyYOJimmyYO Posts: 1,234Free
    I'd have to agree, GSP doesn't seem to care about MMA anymore. The criticism for never finishing is weighing him down clearly as even his own countrymen are trolling him about it in press conferences and such nowadays. He needs to either:

A. Retire now and go down as the most dominant WW ever.
    B. Challenge Silva then retire after the loss
    C. Gain a new found motivation and stomp everyone he faces in multiple weight classes.

Sig Bet Record: 10-1

• trez1336trez1336 Posts: 642Free
    I don't think it matters which fight is next for GSP whether it be Hendricks or Silva... GSP loses his next fight
    text
  • BruteDionBruteDion Posts: 10,496Free
    Tahune said:

To be honest- I couldn't a fat rats **** about superfights anymore. Sick of hearing about them really.

This...why does anyone think this fight will happen...when all the excuses for this fight no longer works there is always one that will NEVER GO AWAY and that's "the divison has a lot of contender right now" well duh...is that not the point of the promotion...to build contenders to figjt thier champ? Lol

There will alway he someone to fight the champ...just look at the silva vs. Jones super fight...when ever silva could fight Jones he has someone ready to fight silva...but when he beat that person they will find a person to fight jones

I'm not being all conspiracy theory here...its just what a promotion is designed to do
    Sig record
    40-21

Owner Of Forum Souls: Bright508620 - MMAFAN001 - CRAZYNOONGAH

What do you get when you take A.Silva's clinch game + Mark Hunt's Iron Chin + Mushy Lady Parts?

A: Cat Zingano....the UFC's true #1 women's contender

< img src =photo BD2_zps23b2f3d9.jpg>
  • Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free
    They won't risk Jones losing to Silva either, Silva has what 2 years left in MMA? Jones has close to 10 years left there is no way they risk Jones reputation as a fighter.