What Do All of these Nick Diaz Fan Boi'z Have to Say Now?! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Za1994Za1994 Posts: 3,172Free
edited March 2013 in UFC
=)) =)) =))
I had a great sleep. What about you?
Post edited by Za1994 on
Been on the Anthony "Showtime" Pettis train since day one. No questions asked. Showtime Attack Force Too Strong.
http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/139486/i-see-it-now-anthony-showtime-pettis-will-go-down-as-the-goat/p1
Represent Roufusport:
Milwaukee, Wisconsin. 414 Reppin' the Mil
UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI
Tagged:

Comments

• Za1994Za1994 Posts: 3,172Free
    Bump.
    Been on the Anthony "Showtime" Pettis train since day one. No questions asked. Showtime Attack Force Too Strong.
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/139486/i-see-it-now-anthony-showtime-pettis-will-go-down-as-the-goat/p1
    Represent Roufusport:
    UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI
  • i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,319Free
    i tried to troll them

none of them are active right now lol

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

• DarksjeikDarksjeik Posts: 2,245Free
    edited March 2013
    In your title you insult Diaz fans, in your post you insult GSP... make up your mind
    Post edited by Darksjeik on

• rodrodMMA92rodrodMMA92 TexasPosts: 3,996Free
    He don't even know.

21-16 SIG . . . . . 2-1 AV

Rua . . . . . . Penn . . . . . . Maia . . . . . .Van Soest . . . . . . Rousey . . . . . . . JDS . . . . . . Silva

imageimageimageTVSRouseyimageShogun

• Za1994Za1994 Posts: 3,172Free

i tried to troll them

none of them are active right now lol

Was hoping that wasn't the case. Darn it. lol.
    Represent Roufusport:
    UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI
  • MaximumBobMaximumBob Posts: 1,288Free
    PATSTER said:

What do I have to say?

Diaz goes out there and fights his **** off for unappreciative MMA fans who only. cheer for the guys who win, regardless of how boring their style may be. He's a guy who speaks his mind and gets **** for it. Why? Who knows.

So, pretty much what I have to say to you is I'll always root for the guys who fight to put on shows.

War Diaz

1000000% agree Patster. But such a simple truth is way over the heads of GSP's safe fans. Risk is something they will never understand, which is why they cheer for GSP.

Anything other than a safe bet scare's the **** outta them
    My definition of hell, you get there and meet the person you could have been - Frank Mir.
  • Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free
    PATSTER said:

So, pretty much what I have to say to you is I'll always root for the guys who fight to put on shows.

War Diaz

yet you cheer on mighty mouse?
    i think diaz did a good job of stuffing takedowns later in the fight, gsp did look a little tired after the 3rd and i think it is a sign of his decline. He should have been more dominate against diaz and i can see hendricks casuing problems for gsp, afterall hendricks is a strong wrestler and will have way more success at stuffing takedowns than nick had.. condit came the closest to beating gsp, but both shields and nick put on overall the best defense against him.
    Post edited by PunchBag on
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free
    PATSTER said:

Gabri1985 said:

PATSTER said:

War Diaz

yet you cheer on mighty mouse?
    FOTN against McCall and Dodson.
    GSP FOTN against Condit, Kos and Fitch :)

Gabri1985 said:

Injuries :)

No.

It's a disease fighters get called "lay and pray". It causes boring fights.

Look it up.
    why are you so mad?

Gabri1985 said:

Injuries :)

No.

It's a disease fighters get called "lay and pray". It causes boring fights.

Look it up.
    GSP landed 210 strikes

That's one every 8.4 seconds
    Proud to be the Co-Founder of the GSP MAFIA !!!

Rory MacDonald: "I'm just in there to collect bodies!"

ARES, CIGANO, BONES, BARÅO
    SENATORS, PACKERS, BULLS, RED SOX

JBJF is a good poster

• GSP_rules1GSP_rules1 Posts: 928Free
    PATSTER said:

What do I have to say?

Diaz goes out there and fights his **** off for unappreciative MMA fans who only cheer for the guys who win, regardless of how boring their style may be. He's a guy who speaks his mind and gets **** for it. Why? Who knows.

War Diaz

So how's that strategy working out for Diaz?? What's his overall record in the ufc now. Dumb fighters with dumb strategies, attract dumb fans. However there is an organization that only showcases fights with nicks style and strategy, I think it's called "so you think your tough" or something like that. A bunch of guys that just walk to the center of the ring and throw punches till somebody falls, no strategy involved but granted it is highly entertaining! But seeing as this is a MIXED martial arts forum, I just don't understand the whining when somebody employs various techniques other than slugging it out.

Mighty Mouse is a boring point fighter, and will be the reason his weight class gets eliminated from the ufc. Nobody cares if he wins or loses.

• PabloskyPablosky Posts: 675Free
    i would say:

Is that your champion? what a joke!!! its a embarrasment for all MMA fans...
    thanks god im less stupid now!

• LegrosfleauLegrosfleau Posts: 622Free
    PATSTER said:

What do I have to say?

Diaz goes out there and fights his **** off for unappreciative MMA fans who only cheer for the guys who win, regardless of how boring their style may be. He's a guy who speaks his mind and gets **** for it. Why? Who knows.

War Diaz

What did you fid exciting about Diaz in his last 2 fights exactly ?
    The bj fight dosent count, he fought a lightweight that was retired already...
    Account bet victory:

Adambomber 3,800 posts : UFC116 Lesnar vs Carwin.
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    edited March 2013
    diaz rage quit twice and now he's training for his fight with anderson silva
    Post edited by idrankyourbeer on
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,319Free
    PATSTER said:

What do I have to say?

War Diaz

no, Diaz let GSP lnp him

know who didnt? Condit. Condit made it more of a fight than Diaz did, Diaz did **** all, it was his fault the fight didn't live up to expectations just as much as Georges.

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

• BeanslegendBeanslegend Posts: 808Free
    Condit fought a way better fight then Diaz against GSP. Diaz < GSP, Condit, Hendricks, and basically all of WW.
  • button_manbutton_man Posts: 1,950Free

PATSTER said:

What do I have to say?

Diaz goes out there and fights his **** off for unappreciative MMA fans who only. cheer for the guys who win, regardless of how boring their style may be. He's a guy who speaks his mind and gets **** for it. Why? Who knows.

War Diaz

1000000% agree Patster. But such a simple truth is way over the heads of GSP's safe fans. Risk is something they will never understand, which is why they cheer for GSP.

Anything other than a safe bet scare's the **** outta them
    risk?come on!risk is very easy to say if you haven't fought yet!risk is something you won't do if you're an intelligent fighter!
  • Madvillain8Madvillain8 Posts: 887Free

He don't even know.

I researched this Van Soest person and I have to say.... INSTANT BONNAR
  • ShannonRitch1p4pShannonRitch1p4p Posts: 10,013Free
    Far from a Diaz fanboi but ill say this.

George was terrified to engage Nick.

He had at least 20 chances to sink in a RNC but he chose not to in fear of losing position.

I caught him looking at the clock a few times.

Georges roid belly was in full forcw last night.

Nick had a chace to take that fight in the title rounds but he didnt let his hands go enough.

Georges standup looked more slow and robotic than ever.

George gassed after 2 rnds where he was hardly active.

Condit and Johny stole the show.

Ive never been more sure of GSP losing ever, Hendricks will lay hands on him.
  • classicboxerclassicboxer Posts: 11,823Free
    PATSTER said:

What do I have to say?

War Diaz

When does Diaz "fight his **** off"? I haven't seen that in a long time.
    Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    i am sorry that its gsp's job to defend his title and he didnt feel like taking extra risks that he didnt have to when he was already in control of the fight. im sorry that diaz wasnt capable of taking his title away.
    Just givin out the D
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • classicboxerclassicboxer Posts: 11,823Free

i am sorry that its gsp's job to defend his title and he didnt feel like taking extra risks that he didnt have to when he was already in control of the fight. im sorry that diaz wasnt capable of taking his title away.

If he wasn't Canadien you would also call it boring.
    Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors
    edited March 2013
    actually no. i can appreciate a good technical fighter when i see one. there are fighters who train all of their lives working on the stuff that gsp makes look naturally easy, and routine, and they still will never be on that same level.

i mean when youre getting into a fight with gsp, you know what kind of fighter youre up against....but every single time nobody can manage to stop him. diaz had over 17 months to get himself ready for this fight. he knew damn well what he was going up against, and still couldnt find an answer. make all the excuses for it you want, but thats called skill right there and is why gsp is on such an elite level.

if stuffing his takedowns and nullifying his grappling was just so easy or if he wasnt so damn good at doing that and executing his gameplan to the tee, none of those fighters would be spending most of the fight off of their back against him while being helplessly manhandled.. they would be too busy clowning him the way Silva did to maia/leites.
    Just givin out the D
  • FuriousmatFuriousmat Posts: 4,044Free
    PATSTER said:

What do I have to say?

War Diaz

the thing that butthurt Diaz fans seem to neglect here is that if they thought the fight was boring well.. What in the **** did Diaz do? he didn't do ****. After the fight he **** about GSP hitting like a girl, messing up his timing, neutralizing him on the ground but still feels like he should have a rematch and would win. I mean.. Diaz didn't look like the best contender GSP got.. not at all.. actually, had it not been Diaz I'm pretty sure most people would've looked at him as one of GSP's easiest title defenses in recent years. Definitely easier than against Condit anyways...

See Condit was fighting against a wrestler last night and the fight was still exciting because when he got taken down he was attacking constantly and firing back when he was on the feet.. actually managed to take the fight back up and make it interesting. Diaz just doesn't have enough skills to challenge GSP enough to make it interesting..
    edited March 2013
    it was a good fight. would have been better if gsp took his back and went for a RNC the several chances he could and maybe finished, but whatever

its his job to defend the title. not to have to fight to win it. when youre already so far ahead in points and you know that the only way you can lose is if you make a mistake and get finished, why bother taking a risk and possibly making a mistake? screw up going for the back and end up on your own back getting pounded on or submitted?

its up to the challenger to take those risks and take the title. the pressure is on them. diaz didnt get desperate at all until the last round. that was simply his fight to win and he threw away the opportunity of his lifetime by clowning around for most of the time he had while not being controlled, instead of going for broke like he should have the moment the fight was half over.

after the three rounds you can get frustrated all you want and start talking all the **** you want about how much of a **** they are. It doesnt change the fact that youre in the hole now, you need to finish and its up to you now to take the risks or screw up and get finished while trying. GSP has never been put in this position in his whole career in the ufc, and especially since winning the belt. youre an easy 3-4 rounds ahead, theres no reason to take the risk.

in the last 2 minutes of the a fight youve got in the bag already, how would it feel to screw up taking an unnecessary risk and lose everything you have worked your life for all for the sake of pleasing a few meathead fans? well at least youll make top spot on the next episode of UFC's Ultimate Comebacks. Too bad youll have to start over again though to get to where you already were and should have been

thats a smart move right there and gsp pulled off the perfect cerebral gameplan to completely nullify nick diaz.
    Just givin out the D
  • TheUnicornTheUnicorn Posts: 493Free
    Diaz is still my favorite fighter and can't wait to see him fight again, I'm not changing **** about my previous statements
    HW- Pat Barry

LHW- Maldonado, Diabate

MW- Chris Leben, Vitor

WW- Nick Diaz

LW- Nate Diaz, Varner

FW- Bart P

BW- Eddie Wineland

Flyweight- Louis Gaudinot

Sigbet record 2-1
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,733Free

actually no. i can appreciate a good technical fighter when i see one. there are fighters who train all of their lives working on the stuff that gsp makes look naturally easy, and routine, and they still will never be on that same level.

i mean when youre getting into a fight with gsp, you know what kind of fighter youre up against....but every single time nobody can manage to stop him. diaz had over 17 months to get himself ready for this fight. he knew damn well what he was going up against, and still couldnt find an answer. make all the excuses for it you want, but thats called skill right there and is why gsp is on such an elite level.

if stuffing his takedowns and nullifying his grappling was just so easy or if he wasnt so damn good at doing that and executing his gameplan to the tee, none of those fighters would be spending most of the fight off of their back against him while being helplessly manhandled.. they would be too busy clowning him the way Silva did to maia/leites.

Do you honestly believe that controlling your opponent without damaging him is great fighting? I think it belongs in a different sport, not MMA.
    Couldnt agree more
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine