UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,826Free
    No, he doesnt
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • basementbasement Posts: 127Free
    Just never ever ever ever throws combos - Its nothing but superjab followed by no offensive takedown, sure hes the best in the world at that but nothing to shout about
    Favourite fighters: BJ Penn / Frank Mir / Rousimar Palhares / Diaz Brothers / Dominick Cruz.
  • Ares11Ares11 Posts: 1,488Free
    I'll agree that he does have some good power, but he chooses not to use it in fights.
    Favorite fighters:

HW: Lesnar, Schaub, dos Santos
    LHW: Gustafsson, OSP
    MW: Weidman, Jacare, Mousasi
    WW: Hendricks, MacDonald, Ellenberger, Thatch
    LW: Cowboy, Khabib
    FW: McGregor, Poirier
    BW: McDonald
    FLW: Dodson, Bagautinov
    Women: Aleksandra "Stitch" Albu, PaigePage

Predictions Tournament 8 Champion

WAR Elysium MMA

• zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,342Free
    This is correct,heck there are women who can hit with over 200lbs of force,MOST of these guys have around 350.
    Think about it,350 lbs of force,what do you think that would do to your jaw?
    There are points on the body and head,that need little power to cause damage or KO a guy,one for example is around the temple area.
    As to combos,unless you know what you are doing,you are going to leave yourself wide open for counters.
    IMO GSP is not a boxer and never will be,so why on earth would anyone want him to try combos,unless your just hating on the guy because he keeps winning.

No matter i like a fighter or not,i want to see these guys fight SMART and if GSP starting to pretend he was a boxer,that would NOT be smart.Perfect example was when i watched Cowboy versus Nate or Matsuchenko versus Gustafsson.I thought wtf dude,your a wrestler why would you think you can outbox Gusty's long reach,just a STUPID game plan.

I do NOT buy into this **** kissing crap about you need to put on a show for the fans,that is BS.You need tpo fight smart or you end up in a coma or in the Hospitol,pretty simple really.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,387Free
    and Jon Jones can swing his elbows faster than apache helicopter blades
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • ShannonRitch1p4pShannonRitch1p4p Posts: 10,073Free
    It must be hidden in his vagina.
  • DarksjeikDarksjeik Posts: 2,245Free

It must be hidden in his vagina.

8.7/10