Diaz fans can no longer bash Condit

i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,295Free
It is true that condit ran from diaz IMO however atleast condit made a fight with GSP
DIAZ DID NOTHING, no offense, he acted like a child trying to hit gsp after the round, that was pathetic!
this fight just proved that Condit deserved to be ahead of Diaz if anything
don't blame just george for that fight not living up to what it was supposed to be

just imo

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

Tagged:

Comments

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,719Free
    Condit will probably never stop catching **** for that fight
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,364Free
    Condit done better standing since he rocked him but Diaz was much better on the ground since he took hardly any damage unlike Condit. we can hate on him still imo not that I will if he keeps putting on fights like against Hendricks.
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • ShannonRitch1p4pShannonRitch1p4p Posts: 9,960Free
    Why shouldnt we blame George for that fight not being what it could have been?

He had control most of ths fight. When you have control over somebody you have two options: Stall or Fight. Which option did he choose? Ill give you a hint, its the safer one that he thought he could leave wiyh his face still intact before he gets willingly gangbanged by erectile dongs at his afterparty.
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    who's up for an orgy?
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • button_manbutton_man Posts: 1,950Free
    PATSTER said:

They both ****ed GSP's face up during the fight, so .........

but diaz both lost condit and gsp. diaz only won against a smaller fighter bj penn since his return.he didn't proved anything.

• Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,588Free
  • najmanajma Posts: 2,029Free
    GSP outbored Diaz more successfully than he did Condit, because he wanted to avoid the standup at all cost.
  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    Condit is smarter and more versitile than Diaz; and more dynamic to watch than GSP.

User can say what they want, but its about what you can prove in my book and Condit did just that; prove he is better than Diaz as fighter and a professional athlete. Users just hating because he derailed that farce.
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free
    Hahahaha i am genuinely very happy about how many Diaz fans jimmies have been rustled.

He had control most of ths fight. When you have control over somebody you have two options: Stall or Fight. Which option did he choose? Ill give you a hint, its the safer one that he thought he could leave wiyh his face still intact before he gets willingly gangbanged by erectile dongs at his afterparty.

Yep he learned from the Condit fight that he better play it even safer against Nick since Nick beat Condit 1,2 & 5.
    Yeah. Did you see how cautious George was when Diaz tried to immitate Condits kick in the 5th round but turned it into a somersault axe kick.
  • i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,295Free

George clearly peaked and is on his way out, don't expect a finish any time soon
    He's gonna pass dat title onto Rory and retire

• DurfastDurfast Posts: 6Free
    Am i the only one that really dont understand how Diaz fans are figuring?

Your goal as a fighter is to do what you want and prevent your opponent from doing what he wants. When has Diaz done that lately?

GSP fight - I guess his plan was to try to strike, but even when he got the opportunity he didnt use his "legendary" stamina to pour it on and wasted a ton of time with childish antics.

Condit fight - I guess his plan was to strike, but didnt follow up or cut of the cage or even keep score of who was ahead on points but just ploded forward not even stutter-stepping.

What exactly do you want the opponent of Diaz to do for it to be a "decent fight"? Surrender at the start of the match?
  • DoomPatrolDoomPatrol Posts: 741Free
    Durfast said:

Am i the only one that really dont understand how Diaz fans are figuring?

Your goal as a fighter is to do what you want and prevent your opponent from doing what he wants. When has Diaz done that lately?

GSP fight - I guess his plan was to try to strike, but even when he got the opportunity he didnt use his "legendary" stamina to pour it on and wasted a ton of time with childish antics.

Condit fight - I guess his plan was to strike, but didnt follow up or cut of the cage or even keep score of who was ahead on points but just ploded forward not even stutter-stepping.

What exactly do you want the opponent of Diaz to do for it to be a "decent fight"? Surrender at the start of the match?

Exactly. Diaz had plenty of opportunities while standing, but only once did he achieve anything. If I remember correctly, Diaz said he would beat him either standing or on the ground. He offered nothing. Why didn´t he fight like in the Condit fight? Reflect on that for a while.
  • ShannonRitch1p4pShannonRitch1p4p Posts: 9,960Free

George clearly peaked and is on his way out, don't expect a finish any time soon
    You mean pass it on to Bigg Rigg. Johny boy would slaughter Rory.
  • fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
    Fans can and will bash any fighter they wont.

I blame Diaz for the Condit fight, not Carlos for being scared of Nicks Stand up.

and the GsP fight went exactly like i said it would. GsP would wrestle **** Diaz as much as possible to avoid the stand up as much he could. Nick is a good fighter to watch unless he is fighting a strong wrestler or someone who is on the back foot

and considering he was out for so long with no competition, i think he did well to go 5 rounds with the champ, inflict all the damage and still look fresh at the press conference.

(waits for the GSP has sensitive skin argument as to why Diaz did that much damage)

• DoomPatrolDoomPatrol Posts: 741Free
    fobar said:

I blame Diaz for the Condit fight, not Carlos for being scared of Nicks Stand up.

and the GsP fight went exactly like i said it would. GsP would wrestle **** Diaz as much as possible to avoid the stand up as much he could. Nick is a good fighter to watch unless he is fighting a strong wrestler or someone who is on the back foot

and considering he was out for so long with no competition, i think he did well to go 5 rounds with the champ, inflict all the damage and still look fresh at the press conference.

(waits for the GSP has sensitive skin argument as to why Diaz did that much damage)

He DOES have sensitive skin! I tell you...
  • i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,295Free

You mean pass it on to Bigg Rigg. Johny boy would slaughter Rory.
    i like big rigg
    rory has time to grow still, he will pass big rigg and probably gsp at this point

• MaximumBobMaximumBob Posts: 1,288Free
    fobar said:

Good post ^^^.

Diaz has had back to back fights with opponents who's style's are not best suited to make for exciting fights. A runner in Condit and a hugger in GSP.

Having said that, it takes two to tango, and Diaz is not without blame in making both fights lack lustre affairs.

There are plenty of fights out there for Diaz to showcase his exciting style to its fullest, for the sake of the fans, lets hope Joe Silva makes them.
    My definition of hell, you get there and meet the person you could have been - Frank Mir.
  • Bubba_PilksBubba_Pilks Posts: 8,410Free
    fobar said:

GSP has sensitive skin

;)
    Proud to be the Co-Founder of the GSP MAFIA !!!

Rory MacDonald: "I'm just in there to collect bodies!"

ARES, CIGANO, BONES, BARÅO
    SENATORS, PACKERS, BULLS, RED SOX

JBJF is a good poster