Should Nate Marquardt be cut after being finished by YH and Ellenberger in the same week?

Mr_MousasiMr_Mousasi Posts: 547Free
I mean that's 3 L's in a row now.
I, Mr_Mousasi, am a loser thanks to Mr_Mousasi.

...and Alan Belcher

Comments

• KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    Its 2 in a row and no

He step in on short notice. Give em Koscheck imo
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • Mr_MousasiMr_Mousasi Posts: 547Free
    Tarec, YH and Jake. Dats 3

...and Alan Belcher
  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free

Tarec, YH and Jake. Dats 3

YH?
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
  • Mr_MousasiMr_Mousasi Posts: 547Free
    Yesterday's Hero? You didn't hear what happened? He made Nate verbally tap by Brady asking him a "tough" question on his radio show.

...and Alan Belcher
  • Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free
    He should get another fight, most likely a mid tier guy.

Yesterday's Hero? You didn't hear what happened? He made Nate verbally tap by Brady asking him a "tough" question on his radio show.

I did read about that, but not too much into it.

They didn't actually fight though. lol

Megumi Fuji

• GN_FDUGN_FDU Posts: 3,801Free
    Mousasi should be cut after we see how overrated he is.
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    edited March 2013

Post edited by idrankyourbeer on
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    i think "quitting on the stool" would be more appropriate.
    Just givin out the D
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • cruz2990cruz2990 MexicoPosts: 8,114Free
    I thought u meant YH gave him a bj.......
    __________________________________________________________________________________________
    Sigbet record: 50 - 4

• c_pumphreyc_pumphrey Posts: 929Free
    no id like to see him fight again
  • GoToGuyGoToGuy Posts: 5,361Free
    No, he's a name fighter. He gets a mid level guy next, imo.

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,203Free
    no
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,337Free
    Nate will probably get Kos since they both got KTFO in the 1st.

Not sure who Ellenberger is gonna fight Tarec maybe or Lawler?
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • Oh_NoOh_No Posts: 114Free
    Nah, he just needs more TRT.
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,784Free
    truth, nate should have won that fight with jake, nate has superior striking he simply opened up to early agaisnt a guy with heavy hands, he didnt test the waters enough or respect jakes stnadup as mu7ch as he should have, sure nate was winning the fight but all it took was 1 punch to change everything from jake. Nate can go 3 rounds and finish in any of them but jake really struggles in the 3rd shoulda been nates fight hopefully he learns from this.
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

i still dont think its that cool for asking something like that right before hes going up for a fight. maybe not the right question to ask i know i wouldnt have done it
    Just givin out the D
  • TigerChampTigerChamp Nicolas CagePosts: 3,575Free

i still dont think its that cool for asking something like that right before hes going up for a fight. maybe not the right question to ask i know i wouldnt have done it

I think Nates response was weak...

Check out the trophy wall http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147934/forum-trophy-wall#latest
  • the_enigmathe_enigma Posts: 19,041Premium

Who cares when the question's asked. You do the crime you do the time. Failing drug tests because of PED usage brings on these questions. If he can't handle them then he shouldn't have been cheating.

2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league all division champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2

imageimage
  • amuneraamunera Posts: 1,900Free
    Verbally tapped and then got ktfo...why not. And set up YH vs Berger please
    Fighter Picks League 4 Champion
    Fav:
    HW: JDS/Nelson LHW: Evans WW: Maia/Sanchez LW: Miller/J-Lau FW:Siver BW TBA FlW: Benavidez

• TomoUFCTomoUFC Posts: 189Free
    I think nate should stay. He looked really sharp and accurate in his fight with Jake.. his skill is awesome but he was stupid enough to back up to the cage against a huge power puncher in ellenburger.. I'd love to see nate v condit even though it doesn't make sense ranking wise.

Maybe make nate start again from the bottom of the WW ladder and I'm sure we would all get to see what he can do to people.. build his confidence back and throw him in with some top 5ers and see what happens. Hell, a rematch with maia at ww would be awesome.
    edited March 2013

Who cares when the question's asked. You do the crime you do the time. Failing drug tests because of PED usage brings on these questions. If he can't handle them then he shouldn't have been cheating.

you god damn right

Post edited by idrankyourbeer on
    Just givin out the D
    any word on who yesterdays hero is fighting next?
    Just givin out the D
  • jdukjduk Posts: 8,284Free

Rory for #1 contendership
  • SistiSisti Posts: 5,312Free

lol he should specifially ask a tough question again to brady's next guest...how funny would that be if he got 2 fighters to hang up

@yesterdays_hero did get in marquardt's head tho and i think that's why nate lost