Diaz thinks he's got a chance against Silva? Yay or Nay.

munkiemunkie Posts: 2,538Free
I don't know how many of you have seen the post fight press conference, but Diaz said, "I think I've got a good chance of beating Anderson Silva," or something of that nature. I just want to see what everybody else thinks. Yes I know that the Diaz nuthuggers are gonna spam, "Diaz will own Silva," and all that kinda ****, but I want to know what everyone thinks.

My opinion is that..., well, Silva would murder Diaz. Seriously, in the 13 minutes spent standing with GSP, Diaz only had like 10 seconds total of success. I find it impossible to comprehend how somebody can be thoroughly dominated in the stand up portion by a striker far inferior to Silva, as just about every striker in the UFC is, and still think he has a shot at Silva. This is how that fight would go, round 1, Silva would spend the first minute circling and dodging everything thrown at him, as he does in every fight, then at the 1:30 mark, Diaz would get pissed off and taunt, I'd hope, causing Silva to laugh and proceed to literally kicking the living **** out of him. Silva wins by devastating KO by whatever he wants in under 2 minutes of round 1.

I don't care whether you agree with my opinion or not. I'm interested to see how many people took Diaz seriously when he said that at the PFPC.
Tagged:

Comments