Comments

• juice64011juice64011 Posts: 5,949Free
    GSP could have easily watched videos of Nick and found those things. Diaz and Cesar need to man up and accept the loss.
    MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 4 Champion

Official JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion*

• _TUF1__TUF1_ Posts: 8,162Free
    209 crew musta been able to buy some good weed with all them wolf tickets they sold

My milk shake bring all the boys to the yard, and they're like "Hondas **** is bigger than yours, damn right its bigger than yours." Step to the GOAT 12er and get clapped up knee grows.
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147483/the-official-anderson-silva-got-ktfo-5-stages-of-grief-thread/p1

• Bubba_PilksBubba_Pilks Posts: 8,410Free
    These two just need to be quiet. They're embarrassing themselves.

Speaking of the excuse list. Someone should create a list of all the reasons that Diaz stated as to why he lost.
    Proud to be the Co-Founder of the GSP MAFIA !!!

Rory MacDonald: "I'm just in there to collect bodies!"

ARES, CIGANO, BONES, BARÅO
    SENATORS, PACKERS, BULLS, RED SOX

JBJF is a good poster

• kyo_sakyo_sa Posts: 1,065Free
    lol ok bubba let me get on that
    kyo_sa said:

Before you start, just know in advance that i don't read walls of text
    My milk shake bring all the boys to the yard, and they're like "Hondas **** is bigger than yours, damn right its bigger than yours." Step to the GOAT 12er and get clapped up knee grows.
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147483/the-official-anderson-silva-got-ktfo-5-stages-of-grief-thread/p1

• jdukjduk Posts: 8,284Free
    Diaz got figured out. If his "unique moves" are to adopt the fetal position and get punched in the face, I would expect everyone to figure that out pretty quick
  • kyo_sakyo_sa Posts: 1,065Free
    _TUF1_ said:

kyo_sa said:

ill try to use lots of spaces lol, make it easier on the eyes

kyo_sa said:

_TUF1_ said:

kyo_sa said:

ill try to use lots of spaces lol, make it easier on the eyes

lol i just meant because diaz has used a lot of excuses

• MaximumBobMaximumBob Posts: 1,288Free

Man, ya'll need to get off Diaz's sack. Sure Diaz is doing some moaning, but anyone who see's a statement like that as an excuse from Diaz and a reason to talk about him further, really must have some, secretly held man love issue's for him....... :x :\"> =)).
    My definition of hell, you get there and meet the person you could have been - Frank Mir.
  • munkiemunkie Posts: 2,538Free
    Yup, somebody must have tipped GSP off to exactly what Diaz was going to do on the ground. I mean, it's not like it wasn't all the same **** he's done in every other fight he's been in that went to the ground. Seriously, it's not like there are hours of fight tape on Diaz that GSP obviously didn't study every second of. 8-| I honestly didn't see anything to extraordinary out there. I could see when Diaz was going to roll and all GSP did was shift his weight, as anybody with any common sense and/or grappling experience would know to do.
  • i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,295Free
    edited March 2013

Nate lost, Nick lost, Shields lost, and soon Melendez will lose
    Cesar Gracies camp is garbage, stop making excuses plz and thx

^^^
    Post edited by i_run_this on

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

• ShannonRitch1p4pShannonRitch1p4p Posts: 9,961Free

Yeah lets not forget how bad you were saying Nate would beat Ben Henderson.

And Davis Terrell lost his title shot back in the day. Cesar Gracie JJ will soon be 0-6 in UFC title fights.
  • Bubba_PilksBubba_Pilks Posts: 8,410Free
    edited March 2013

And Davis Terrell lost his title shot back in the day. Cesar Gracie JJ will soon be 0-6 in UFC title fights.
    That sounds like your account bet record

Post edited by Bubba_Pilks on
    Proud to be the Co-Founder of the GSP MAFIA !!!

Rory MacDonald: "I'm just in there to collect bodies!"

ARES, CIGANO, BONES, BARÅO
    SENATORS, PACKERS, BULLS, RED SOX

JBJF is a good poster

• ShannonRitch1p4pShannonRitch1p4p Posts: 9,961Free

More like GSP's attempts to hit the G spot or Rorys attempts to pop his back craters.
  • GalvanikGalvanik Posts: 1,004Free

This. At least the Blackzillians have 1 win this year.
    Bet Record: 2-3
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,720Free
    GSP is a known cheater

So this isn't surprising at all really
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    Blasphemy. To think a Greg Jackson fighter stooping so low as to using spies...

• BruteDionBruteDion Posts: 10,489Free
    ^ I was just bout to.mention that...and didn't cesar a few months ago had an interview how he was mad that one of the instructers left and cornered Condit in his fight against GSP

And does GSP not train with Condit aswell?

I mean the facts are there people that this guy (can't remember his name) left cesar and had access to Nick on a daily bases...it would not be un-believable that this same guy gave GSP the tips this time

I'm in no way saying this is what happened and even if I did maybe cesar should have taken better care of his staff to make sure this kinda thing could not happen
    Sig record
    40-21

Owner Of Forum Souls: Bright508620 - MMAFAN001 - CRAZYNOONGAH

What do you get when you take A.Silva's clinch game + Mark Hunt's Iron Chin + Mushy Lady Parts?

A: Cat Zingano....the UFC's true #1 women's contender

< img src =photo BD2_zps23b2f3d9.jpg>
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,252Free
    I wouldn't doubt this for a second, GSP probably had 10 spies in Diaz's camp, he can afford that ish
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,340Free
    Gracie is a complete moron,that is an incredible excuse lmao.
    Even if anyone was dumb enough to believe it,what about rounds 4 and 5 when GSP was too tired to do anything?
    Was that crab walk to the fence part of some secret BJJ skill???ROFLMAO.Furthermore GSP didn't do anything properly past round 2,he was using his arm strength to try and drag Diaz down,he struggled on his TD's because again he was using arm power instead of technique.

On the ground the ONLY two things Diaz did was rubber guard and try to roll and GSP not once did anything skillful,he just powered his way past Diaz's legs.

If Gracie saw anything at all in that fight,that looked skillful or thought GSP was showing skill on the ground,he should get out of coaching right now,because he is clueless.

The only thing GSP did was work harder and i mean a LOT harder and he was FIRST.Diaz spent too much time thinking or just standing there.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
  • JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free

GSP could have easily watched videos of Nick and found those things. Diaz and Cesar need to man up and accept the loss.

this...and **** end thread...tired of hearing excuses...whats next his mom?
  • the_enigmathe_enigma Posts: 19,061Premium
    kyo_sa said:

make sure each excuse is clearly numbered so that we can easily tell how many excuses there are without having to read all of them. ;)
    2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league all division champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2

imageimage
  • JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free

kyo_sa said:

make sure each excuse is clearly numbered so that we can easily tell how many excuses there are without having to read all of them. ;)
    this B-)
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,720Free

Lmfao!!!!

Troof!
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • MegasoupMegasoup Maker of SoupsPosts: 2,385Free
    It is totally possible someone tipped GSP off; maybe even likely.

I happen to have a very unique way to transition from my back to the mount position when I have a triangle locked on that I'm having a difficult time finishing. I did this all the time in the gym. I'd lock on triangles, which I'm pretty adept at, and switch to the mount every time I would start my back. It's not anything anyone ever sees, so no one has a defense for it. You have to be in a pretty unusual position to defend it. (I'm not giving away details because, you know, just in case. You never know, man; I may start fighting again and who knows how far I go?) Well, minutes before a fight I had, a teammate of mine (a guy who I don't particularly get along with) was talking to my opponent right before the fight. They spoke for a while, as if they were really good friends, which they weren't.

Anyway, he got a takedown right away (like they always seem to do against me) and I threw a triangle on and he just happened to be in that very unusual position where I couldn't do what I needed to do. I had him in the triangle until the bell, alternating between punching him in the face, trying to tighten my triangle (he was a big, strong boy!, a weight class heavier than me, too.) and going for that sweep. He stayed in that unnatural position...as if he knew.
    Member of the People's Freedom Movement

• classicboxerclassicboxer Posts: 11,823Free
    edited March 2013
    I don't think there is anything new in the world of jiu jitsu.
    Post edited by classicboxer on
    Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors
  • MegasoupMegasoup Maker of SoupsPosts: 2,385Free

I don't think there is anything new in the world of jiu jitsu.

I'm not arguing that point, as I don't really know. However, there are many techniques and tricks that are effective, but uncommon. There are different styles, too.

Here's an easy example. There are "right-handed" ways and "left-handed" ways of doing every move. Like, people usually slap on a triangle with their "right" leg across the back of an opponents neck and hook their right foot under their left knee. The less common way would be to switch legs. Kimuras, armbars, sweeps, guard passes; there's usually a "way" that is favored by the majority. One of the reasons Damien Maia is good at what he does is that he recognizes this and usually goes the "left-handed" way, so that people are caught off guard a little more.

But you have other things that are a little more advanced. There are sweeps that aren't seen often. There are ways to set moves up that are different. There are things that have not been done yet, either.

Have you ever seen someone in side-control elbow the crap out of someone's ribs? It might not finish a guy on the spot, but I bet it would very effective in causing damage, which would impact the fighter's performance significantly; it just hasn't been done, yet.

You know what else you don't see a lot of? Smothering. If I was in a mount position and I couldn't get a limb free for a kimura and didn't want to risk position by going for an armbar or head and arm choke, I'd just cover up their mouth and nose. The same if I had their back and they were too slick for me to get a rear-naked. This was gym stuff.

In the middle of a fight, if these or other things happened and the opponent wasn't prepared, they could make a mistake, costing them the fight.

Member of the People's Freedom Movement

• idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    edited March 2013
    nick and his camp still cant get over a one sided loss?

a fighter with a gameplan and a brain, who fights a cerebral fight to stay ahead of the other guy and remain in control of the fight, and not let you work your gameplan to beat him,,,Gee who ever would have thought? Oh somebody must have totally tipped him off because i expected him to be the guy stupid enough to let me get into his head with all of the wolf tickets i sell, and just stand there against the cage letting me throw my fists at him.

yeah whatever. they should just shut up about it. crying about it and making a thousand excuses isnt going to make it any worse. no matter what happens in a fight they lose, they cry about the millions of excuses as to why they feel that they were wronged. no matter what happens in the fight, you will never hear anybody from the diaz camp accepting defeat to the guy who was the better fighter that night, fought smarter, wanted the win more, and worked harder to earn it.

Sometimes after losing, they get so mad they even take the fight to the hospital!
    Post edited by idrankyourbeer on
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • FuriousmatFuriousmat Posts: 4,044Free
    that has to be some of the worst excuse I've ever seen..

they seriously have to stfu.. Especially Cesar.
    Yeah so GSP blocked a roll and a knee bar.. must've been warned by aliens cuz otherwise he can't block that. What a bunch of chumps, these other contenders. All they had to do is go for a knee bar and it was in the pocket. Only Diaz had the genius to go for it and these **** E.T. stole it from him with the help of the Israeli government and the 2012 maias.