Official Excuse List

kyo_sakyo_sa Posts: 1,065Free
1. different time zone, didnt get enough sleep

2. didn't have anyone to train with

3. no one passed him a water bottle in practice

4. the rules are not fair, you shouldn't be allowed to throw elbows on the ground

5. gsp is on steroids

6. gsp cheated by tampering with his hand wraps, because one time he got punched and it cut him but it didn't feel like that hard of a punch so gsp probably had a foreign object in there

7. gsp cheated by knowing what techniques he was trying to use from the bottom. since gsp doesnt know any jiu jitsu and only lays on people, and no video exists of him or his brother fighting, it is impossible that he could have just recognized what he was trying to do or seen him or nate do it and practiced defending it

am i missing any?
Tagged:

Comments

• _TUF1__TUF1_ Posts: 8,333Free
    GSP tricked Diaz by punching like a girl and Diaz isn't the Tito so he took it easy on him.

• kyo_sakyo_sa Posts: 1,065Free
    patster i just wanna squish your cheeks, with your cute little catch phrase. wheres your tag team partner to come in for the alley oop?
    p.s dont let the irony of posting the same thing, with those words, in every thread i make get lost on you
  • Bubba_PilksBubba_Pilks Posts: 8,410Free
    He doesn't have a team like GSP behind him

Proud to be the Co-Founder of the GSP MAFIA !!!

Rory MacDonald: "I'm just in there to collect bodies!"

ARES, CIGANO, BONES, BARÅO
    SENATORS, PACKERS, BULLS, RED SOX

JBJF is a good poster

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,826Free
    GSP greased and threw an illegal knee
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • Andy_AndersonAndy_Anderson Posts: 572Free
    kyo_sa said:

4. the rules are not fair, you shouldn't be allowed to throw elbows on the ground

5. gsp is on steroids

6. gsp cheated by tampering with his hand wraps, because one time he got punched and it cut him but it didn't feel like that hard of a punch so gsp probably had a foreign object in there

7. gsp cheated by knowing what techniques he was trying to use from the bottom. since gsp doesnt know any jiu jitsu and only lays on people, and no video exists of him or his brother fighting, it is impossible that he could have just recognized what he was trying to do or seen him or nate do it and practiced defending it

am i missing any?

Not enough time to list all the excuses but yes you are missing many!
  • TheEmperorTheEmperor Posts: 1,764Free
    Nobody had faith in him
    I was flat because i slept until 8 pm, this Canada thing
    I had more than 30 fights since i was 17, 3 fights a year, i didnt graduate high school and ****
    GSP had a spy taking pictures of my good training day that i had one time
    GSP does'nt want to fight Anderson Silva, i'm a better matchup
    They got me here late, i missed open workouts
    I didn't get enough time off, i only had that year one time
    Nobody was around to help me
    Georges followed him gameplan
    He didnt have a coach to tell him when to sleep
    I was depressed
    I faced all the hitters, no one else did
    I was hoping this was Pride FC

There are more ...
    texttext

GSP 1-3-5

5. the rules are not fair, guys shouldnt be allowed to move when your trying to punch them

6. the rules are not fair, guys shouldnt get points for being able to take you down and hit you on the ground

7. gsp is on steroids

8. gsp cheated by tampering with his hand wraps, because one time he got punched and it cut him but it didn't feel like that hard of a punch so gsp probably had a foreign object in there

9. gsp cheated by knowing what techniques he was trying to use from the bottom. since gsp doesnt know any jiu jitsu and only lays on people, and no video exists of him or his brother fighting, it is impossible that he could have just recognized what he was trying to do or seen him or nate do it and practiced defending it

10. gsp cheated by possibly being as much as 0.8 lbs over weight

11. gsp definety was on steroids because there was a guy who heard from this other guy that they didnt watch gsp piss in the cup and he had a bottle of firas' piss in his underwear

• PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,385Free
    This thread sucks.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• GoToGuyGoToGuy Posts: 5,361Free
    PoloRidah said:

This thread sucks.

This thread is awesome. This list will be endless.

• JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free
    kyo_sa said:

5. the rules are not fair, guys shouldnt be allowed to move when your trying to punch them

6. the rules are not fair, guys shouldnt get points for being able to take you down and hit you on the ground

7. gsp is on steroids

8. gsp cheated by tampering with his hand wraps, because one time he got punched and it cut him but it didn't feel like that hard of a punch so gsp probably had a foreign object in there

9. gsp cheated by knowing what techniques he was trying to use from the bottom. since gsp doesnt know any jiu jitsu and only lays on people, and no video exists of him or his brother fighting, it is impossible that he could have just recognized what he was trying to do or seen him or nate do it and practiced defending it

10. gsp cheated by possibly being as much as 0.8 lbs over weight

11. gsp definety was on steroids because there was a guy who heard from this other guy that they didnt watch gsp piss in the cup and he had a bottle of firas' piss in his underwear

damn...he makes Tito look like a choir boy :))
  • NyteRyderNyteRyder Posts: 9,465Free
    PoloRidah said:

This thread sucks.

Agreed. It's a rip off of my thread.

In my sig. Better list too.

/end thread
    2013 Predictions League: 231-142
    Forum Etiquette Guide
    The Questions Thread
  • IdentityIdentity Posts: 7,019Free
    It feels quiet without a Gsp hate thread.
  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    Can't help but feel like Condit didn't have to take ANY of these kinds of factors(or excuses) into consideration to give GSP his toughest fight to date..

Nick makes Condit look GREAT imho and that's why I'm a Condit aficianado
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • Za1994Za1994 Posts: 3,188Free
    He weigh'd .5 pounds heavier than me.

I didn't get to smoke my weed.

Instant rematch because I couldn't stop him laying on me.

He had a spy in my camp and the spy's copycat technique of watching me do things is a ton better than me doing it myself.

The UFC flown me in late and I didn't get to catch my sleep.

The UFC didn't fly me first class so I didn't make it in time to catch my sleep.

I had to sell wolf tickets.

Been on the Anthony "Showtime" Pettis train since day one. No questions asked. Showtime Attack Force Too Strong.
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/139486/i-see-it-now-anthony-showtime-pettis-will-go-down-as-the-goat/p1
    Represent Roufusport:
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin. 414 Reppin' the Mil
    UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI
  • shark26shark26 Posts: 109Free
    The only fight i ever want to see with Nick Diaz is against Nate ... bro vs bro

OMG Sharks

Fighters i Like to watch : JDS | Cain | R. Mcdonald | Aldo | Edgar | Rampage | A Silva | E Silva | BJ Penn | Mir |
  • MachidaPowerMachidaPower Serial Chillin.Posts: 1,963Free
    best diaz line of UFC 158 = "ive been fighting all the hitters, bro" right up there with wolf tickets.
    the buffer 180... best move in the UFC.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=169_1364680421

"Ameriman is the P4P greatest poster of all time, and he would never welch on a sigbet." [sic]

"I took wanderleisilva101's MMA knowledge to the back of the throat and I loved it! P.S Chael will get destroyed by Wand too!"

Miesha Nose.