Who Dominated more, Benson or GSP?

JunglebirdJunglebird Posts: 9,741Free
edited March 2013 in UFC
Many people thought they were seeing into the future when they watched Benson dismantle Nate diaz, myself included.... But I overestimated how much GSP is an athlete over a fighter.


Who dominated more? Ben or GeorgeS

Who Dominated more, Benson or GSP?

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.
FEB. 2010
image
Anderson Silva: Proof that you dont need PEDs to be the GOAT.
«1

Comments

  • JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free
    GSP 'dominated'
    cant believe im saying GSP :((
  • ShannonRitch1p4pShannonRitch1p4p Posts: 9,957Free
    Benson Dominated
    Ben. He dropped Nate and did actual damage.

    GSP's inflicted damage was like having a greasy **** trying to slap and kill a mosquito on your face.
    image
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,711Free
    Benson Dominated
    Benson without a doubt

    GSP didnt do ****

    Except get a bonnar
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,245Free
    Benson Dominated
    niether dominated
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
    image
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,582Free
    Benson Dominated
    Benson but even he tried to just hold Nate for periods of time.
  • wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,359Free
    Benson Dominated
    Benson I called it before the fight was annoying everyone acting like GSP = Bendo and Nick= Nate like it would be the same fight.

    Bendo can take risks which made his performance a lot more impressive coz he hardly damages and has a great chin.
    Bet Record- 76-43

    UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

    It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

    image image
  • HellequinHellequin In my car with the garage door closedPosts: 4,165Free
  • JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free
    GSP 'dominated'
    GSP dominated Nick... he didnt hurt Diaz...Grease literally controlled Nick...where the fight went etc...
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,245Free
    Benson Dominated

    GSP dominated Nick... he didnt hurt Diaz...Grease literally controlled Nick...where the fight went etc...

    Nick Rocked Georges
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
    image
  • JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free
    GSP 'dominated'

    GSP dominated Nick... he didnt hurt Diaz...Grease literally controlled Nick...where the fight went etc...

    Nick Rocked Georges
    in the 3rd...but GSP took him down in a nano second after that...neutralizing Diaz for the millionth time
  • Ares11Ares11 Posts: 1,474Free
    Benson Dominated
    Bendo is way more impressive in my opinion, he dominated Nate and gave Frankie the toughest fights of his life.I have way more respect for someone who actually goes in there to fight than someone who goes in there and lays on the dude for 25 minutes.
    Favorite fighters:

    HW: dos Santos
    LHW: Gustafsson, OSP
    MW: Weidman, Jacare, Mousasi
    WW: Hendricks, MacDonald, Saffeidine, Thatch
    LW: Cowboy, Khabib
    FW: McGregor, Lamas, Corassani
    BW: McDonald
    FLW: Dodson, Bagautinov
    WBW: Aleksandra "Stitch" Albu

    Predictions Tournament 8 Champion

    WAR Elysium MMA

    image
    image

  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,245Free
    Benson Dominated

    GSP dominated Nick... he didnt hurt Diaz...Grease literally controlled Nick...where the fight went etc...

    Nick Rocked Georges
    in the 3rd...but GSP took him down in a nano second after that...neutralizing Diaz for the millionth time
    yeh, but Nate never rocked Bendo
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
    image
  • JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free
    GSP 'dominated'
    PATSTER said:

    GSP dominated Nick... he didnt hurt Diaz...Grease literally controlled Nick...where the fight went etc...

    And Bendo didn't?

    Did you even watch Henderson vs. Diaz?
    yes i **** watched the fight? :)) Nick simply had nothing for Grease...except the brief punch in the 3rd
  • JunglebirdJunglebird Posts: 9,741Free
    Benson Dominated
    Nick hurt GSP, and gassed him

    Nate did zero damage to Ben and got beat up everywhere.
    FEB. 2010
    image
    Anderson Silva: Proof that you dont need PEDs to be the GOAT.
  • rodrodMMA92rodrodMMA92 TexasPosts: 3,980Free
    Benson Dominated
    Bendo would finish GSP



    21-16 SIG . . . . . 2-1 AV

    Rua . . . . . . Penn . . . . . . Maia . . . . . .Van Soest . . . . . . Rousey . . . . . . . JDS . . . . . . Silva



    imageimageimageTVSRouseyimageShogun


    image

  • the_enigmathe_enigma Posts: 19,052Premium
    edited March 2013
    Benson Dominated
    Nick "rocked" georges...

    more like landed a punch that made gsp hesitate briefly before continuing with the shutout.

    Bendo looked better against Nate though, and Nate's the better of the Diaz brothers so that's more impressive.
    Post edited by the_enigma on
    2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league all division champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2

    imageimage
  • JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free
    GSP 'dominated'
    PATSTER said:

    PATSTER said:

    GSP dominated Nick... he didnt hurt Diaz...Grease literally controlled Nick...where the fight went etc...

    And Bendo didn't?

    Did you even watch Henderson vs. Diaz?
    yes i **** watched the fight? :)) Nick simply had nothing for Grease...except the brief punch in the 3rd
    What on god's green earth did Nate do to impress you more than Nick?
    check the fight stats...that should say it all...Nate did more...not much more...but better then brother Nick
  • munkiemunkie Posts: 2,538Free
    Bendo. The little sister had absolutely no success in that fight. However, big sister did have a grand total of about 10 seconds of success against GSP. Both got thoroughly dominated, but in completely different ways.
  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    Benson Dominated
    Benson dominated for sure. GSP more so shut Nick out.

    Bendo had 0 respect for Nate's guard. He was doing a full split in Nate's guard; literally GIVING Nate the kneebar, toe-hold, whatever. Nate knew he wasn't getting it, so he seperated and got dropped with a clean right hand.
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


    - C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira


    J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim


    Megumi Fuji

    I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

    Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • ultimatefightingchampultimatefightingchamp Posts: 27,350Free

    Nick "rocked" georges...

    more like landed a punch that made gsp hesitate briefly before continuing with the shutout.

    butthurt ^
    image
  • fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
    Benson Dominated
    Ares11 said:

    Bendo is way more impressive in my opinion, he dominated Nate and gave Frankie the toughest fights of his life.I have way more respect for someone who actually goes in there to fight than someone who goes in there and lays on the dude for 25 minutes.

    0 finishes in the UFC. is he really trying that hard to finish?
    image
    image

  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    Benson Dominated
    fobar said:

    Ares11 said:

    Bendo is way more impressive in my opinion, he dominated Nate and gave Frankie the toughest fights of his life.I have way more respect for someone who actually goes in there to fight than someone who goes in there and lays on the dude for 25 minutes.

    0 finishes in the UFC. is he really trying that hard to finish?
    If Bendo wasn't trying to finish any of his fights in the UFC then no one ever tried imo.
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


    - C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira


    J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim


    Megumi Fuji

    I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

    Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
    Benson Dominated
    Keem said:

    fobar said:

    Ares11 said:

    Bendo is way more impressive in my opinion, he dominated Nate and gave Frankie the toughest fights of his life.I have way more respect for someone who actually goes in there to fight than someone who goes in there and lays on the dude for 25 minutes.

    0 finishes in the UFC. is he really trying that hard to finish?
    If Bendo wasn't trying to finish any of his fights in the UFC then no one ever tried imo.
    you would say that
    image
    image

  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    Benson Dominated
    fobar said:

    Keem said:

    fobar said:

    Ares11 said:

    Bendo is way more impressive in my opinion, he dominated Nate and gave Frankie the toughest fights of his life.I have way more respect for someone who actually goes in there to fight than someone who goes in there and lays on the dude for 25 minutes.

    0 finishes in the UFC. is he really trying that hard to finish?
    If Bendo wasn't trying to finish any of his fights in the UFC then no one ever tried imo.
    you would say that
    Give Bendo some respect. I'm a GSP fan, but not an aficianado. You gotta pay my boy Bendo his homage lol
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


    - C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira


    J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim


    Megumi Fuji

    I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

    Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,711Free
    Benson Dominated
    I'm very surprised by the poll

    So many people don't think GSP was more dominant, weird
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
    Benson Dominated
    Keem said:

    fobar said:

    Keem said:

    fobar said:

    Ares11 said:

    Bendo is way more impressive in my opinion, he dominated Nate and gave Frankie the toughest fights of his life.I have way more respect for someone who actually goes in there to fight than someone who goes in there and lays on the dude for 25 minutes.

    0 finishes in the UFC. is he really trying that hard to finish?
    If Bendo wasn't trying to finish any of his fights in the UFC then no one ever tried imo.
    you would say that
    Give Bendo some respect. I'm a GSP fan, but not an aficianado. You gotta pay my boy Bendo his homage lol
    no i dont have to give him any more respect than I do
    image
    image

  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    Benson Dominated
    fobar said:

    Keem said:

    fobar said:

    Keem said:

    fobar said:

    Ares11 said:

    Bendo is way more impressive in my opinion, he dominated Nate and gave Frankie the toughest fights of his life.I have way more respect for someone who actually goes in there to fight than someone who goes in there and lays on the dude for 25 minutes.

    0 finishes in the UFC. is he really trying that hard to finish?
    If Bendo wasn't trying to finish any of his fights in the UFC then no one ever tried imo.
    you would say that
    Give Bendo some respect. I'm a GSP fan, but not an aficianado. You gotta pay my boy Bendo his homage lol
    no i dont have to give him any more respect than I do
    Well, you better bring some good points if you speak bad on my boy, because I'm ready to smash on someone who ain't come with the knowledge
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


    - C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira


    J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim


    Megumi Fuji

    I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

    Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
    edited March 2013
    Benson Dominated
    Keem said:

    fobar said:

    Keem said:

    fobar said:

    Keem said:

    fobar said:

    Ares11 said:

    Bendo is way more impressive in my opinion, he dominated Nate and gave Frankie the toughest fights of his life.I have way more respect for someone who actually goes in there to fight than someone who goes in there and lays on the dude for 25 minutes.

    0 finishes in the UFC. is he really trying that hard to finish?
    If Bendo wasn't trying to finish any of his fights in the UFC then no one ever tried imo.
    you would say that
    Give Bendo some respect. I'm a GSP fan, but not an aficianado. You gotta pay my boy Bendo his homage lol
    no i dont have to give him any more respect than I do
    Well, you better bring some good points if you speak bad on my boy, because I'm ready to smash on someone who ain't come with the knowledge
    I have made my point, ZERO finishes in the UFC. i am not impressed by that
    Post edited by fobar on
    image
    image

  • iNOOBiNOOB Posts: 4,166Free
    Benson Dominated
    Benson. And its not even close. He left the fight without a scratch and fought with a toothpick in his mouth. Dropped Diaz several times.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sig Bet Record: 8-4
    2011 UFC Predictions 190-110
    2012 UFC Predictions 45-17
    2013 UFC Predictions 243-130
    2014 UFC Predictions 65-41

    Events Attended: UFC 119 ~ Versus 5 ~ FOX 2 ~ FOX 6 ~ UFN 27 ~ FOX 10

    image
  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    Benson Dominated
    fobar said:

    Keem said:

    fobar said:

    Keem said:

    fobar said:

    Keem said:

    fobar said:

    Ares11 said:

    Bendo is way more impressive in my opinion, he dominated Nate and gave Frankie the toughest fights of his life.I have way more respect for someone who actually goes in there to fight than someone who goes in there and lays on the dude for 25 minutes.

    0 finishes in the UFC. is he really trying that hard to finish?
    If Bendo wasn't trying to finish any of his fights in the UFC then no one ever tried imo.
    you would say that
    Give Bendo some respect. I'm a GSP fan, but not an aficianado. You gotta pay my boy Bendo his homage lol
    no i dont have to give him any more respect than I do
    Well, you better bring some good points if you speak bad on my boy, because I'm ready to smash on someone who ain't come with the knowledge
    I have made my point, ZERO finishes in the UFC. i am not impressed by that
    **** finishes, he's got "Performances" baby. All of his fights are a privledge to watch.
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


    - C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira


    J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim


    Megumi Fuji

    I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

    Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
Sign In or Register to comment.