Wow... just wow.

Ares11Ares11 Posts: 1,486Free
edited March 2013 in UFC
From the looks of the first round, I though King had it in the bag. But then he just shut down in the second round, quit before the third, but then they never even showed what happened to King. A liver failure could be really serious.

Also, i thought it was ridiculous how Bubba was badmouthing King and saying he made him quit on the stool... that dude just rubs me the wrong way and I thought it was very disrespectful. We all know King's work effort through the training videos and know he wouldn't just quit unless something really goes wrong, and for him to sit there and say something like that when he doesn't really know what is going on with King was just ridiculous.

I'm excited to see Uriah Hall beat the crap out of him, he's just way too cocky for my liking.

Oh, and it was so painfully obvious that Josh Samman was ducking Uriah. He was pawning the fight off on Collin Hart, saying he wanted it more. I'm hoping Hall and Samman face off in the next round. War Uriah! Beat the hell out of both of them out of respect for the King!
Post edited by Ares11 on
Favorite fighters:

HW: Lesnar, Schaub, dos Santos
LHW: Gustafsson, OSP
MW: Weidman, Jacare, Mousasi
WW: Hendricks, MacDonald, Ellenberger, Thatch
LW: Cowboy, Khabib
FW: McGregor, Poirier
BW: McDonald
FLW: Dodson, Bagautinov
Women: Aleksandra "Stitch" Albu, PaigePage

Predictions Tournament 8 Champion

WAR Elysium MMA

Tagged:

Comments

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,346Free
    Yeah bubba always goes on saying how much he has been bullied as a child.....yet he does the same thing to The King

**** Bubba
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
    **** Samman too, he ducked Uriah HARD, and the coaches fell for it
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Ares11Ares11 Posts: 1,486Free

**** Samman too, he ducked Uriah HARD, and the coaches fell for it

Yeah, I just edited the post to talk about that, he was so clearly ducking him. He kept trying to pawn the fight off on Collin Hart. Hart seems like kind of a **** to me, but I'll give him props that he really doesn't care who he fights, he just goes in there to fight. That's the way all of them should be acting...
    Favorite fighters:

HW: Lesnar, Schaub, dos Santos
    LHW: Gustafsson, OSP
    MW: Weidman, Jacare, Mousasi
    WW: Hendricks, MacDonald, Ellenberger, Thatch
    LW: Cowboy, Khabib
    FW: McGregor, Poirier
    BW: McDonald
    FLW: Dodson, Bagautinov
    Women: Aleksandra "Stitch" Albu, PaigePage

Predictions Tournament 8 Champion

WAR Elysium MMA

Yeah Collin really got screwed over.....but I'm not too much of a fan of him, he flipped off King and says some stupid ****

This season failed

somebody poisoned the #1 pick The King's food

I'm not going to watch this show if there isn't any good BJJ practioners on it, screw that

• Bubba_PilksBubba_Pilks Posts: 8,410Free

Yeah bubba always goes on saying how much he has been bullied as a child.....yet he does the same thing to The King

**** Bubba

Bubba_Pilks > Bubba_McDaniels ?
    Proud to be the Co-Founder of the GSP MAFIA !!!

Rory MacDonald: "I'm just in there to collect bodies!"

ARES, CIGANO, BONES, BARÅO
    SENATORS, PACKERS, BULLS, RED SOX

JBJF is a good poster

• wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,433Free
    Damn he didn't come out for the 3rd :(

I agree Josh is ducking Uriah big time my guess is they want the fight to happen later on in the show as the semi or the final but Josh might get wrestled or submitted by Jimmy and not even make it that far.. I guess if that happens they could always have it at a UFC event after the show but I wanted to see it sooner!

I'm looking forward to Hall beating the piss out of Bubba tho! hopefully Kelvin beats Colin he is just a boring fighter although I have to give him credit for asking for Hall.

Dylan vs Luke looks like a war can't wait for that one! I think Luke will take it.
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image

**** Bubba

Bubba_Pilks > Bubba_McDaniels ?
    of course

• munkiemunkie Posts: 2,538Free
    Initially, I thought it was something wrong with the rib. Just watching Kevin get up the way he did, I thought something was wrong with his ribs. Then he brings up he's had kidney failure before and made it seem like that's what's up. I think he just quit. Why else would there be nothing about it said before the end of the show? Next week, if there's something about some serious complication with Kevin, then he did the smart thing. I suspect that, at most, Dana is gonna say something like, "Kevin got the all clear at the hospital.", and that means he quit.
    Munkie, shut the **** up

You don't know Kevin or his situation, stop pretending like you are some MMA guru

• the_enigmathe_enigma Posts: 19,086Premium

Munkie, shut the **** up

You don't know Kevin or his situation, stop pretending like you are some MMA guru

Stop it.
    ^ I agree.
    2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league ALL divisions champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2

Munkie, shut the **** up

Stop it.
    wut

he is disrespecting fighters....and I will not stand for it

These guys put their lives on the line for our entertainment!!

The least Munkie can do is show some hespect

• the_enigmathe_enigma Posts: 19,086Premium

Munkie, shut the **** up

Stop it.
    wut

he is disrespecting fighters....and I will not stand for it

These guys put their lives on the line for our entertainment!!

The least Munkie can do is show some hespect
    sssshhhh :-@
    ^ I agree.
    2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league ALL divisions champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2

• MachidaPowerMachidaPower Serial Chillin.Posts: 1,963Free
    i just got to watch because im on the west coast, but WTF! i think that the OP and munkie sum it up for me.
    the buffer 180... best move in the UFC.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=169_1364680421

"Ameriman is the P4P greatest poster of all time, and he would never welch on a sigbet." [sic]

"I took wanderleisilva101's MMA knowledge to the back of the throat and I loved it! P.S Chael will get destroyed by Wand too!"

Miesha Nose.
  • i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,363Free

This season failed

I'm not going to watch this show if there isn't any good BJJ practioners on it, screw that

a black guy still might win tho

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

• wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,433Free
    Hall will get to the finals the only way I can see him losing is if he gets laid on or submitted haven't seen a lot of his ground game.
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • Bubba_PilksBubba_Pilks Posts: 8,410Free

This season failed

a black guy still might win tho
    LMFAO
    Proud to be the Co-Founder of the GSP MAFIA !!!

Rory MacDonald: "I'm just in there to collect bodies!"

ARES, CIGANO, BONES, BARÅO
    SENATORS, PACKERS, BULLS, RED SOX

JBJF is a good poster

• waikruwaikru UFC PresidentPosts: 10,030Free
    This is Urijah Hall's tournament to lose. He will be the next ultimate fighter. WAR HALL!
    On November 16th Hendricks became the real undisputed champion.

"Believe in the beard"

• GalvanikGalvanik Posts: 1,004Free
    Samman ducked Urijah so hard he hurt himself from the whiplash. Meanwhile Bubba gets handed a win and acts like a complete doucebag in victory.

Team Jones is quickly turning into a box of tools.
    Bet Record: 2-3
  • amuneraamunera Posts: 1,912Free
    Dana was clearly mad at bubba because of the way he acted so he fed him to uriah.
    Fighter Picks League 4 Champion
    Fav:
    HW: JDS/Nelson LHW: Evans WW: Maia/Sanchez LW: Miller/J-Lau FW:Siver BW TBA FlW: Benavidez

• PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,380Free
    Bubba got what he deserved for talking that ****. Uriah is going to smash him. LoL
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• TheUnicornTheUnicorn Posts: 493Free
    man I hate Hall and Josh they are both **** about stuff Josh thinking he runs that team and Urijah going around complaining about being picked on or what ever then looking at that one guy adam that he beat (i think thats who he was talking to) and was just like oh ur a lil **** like your girl friend whats up with that, there is some serious disrespect
    HW- Pat Barry

LHW- Maldonado, Diabate

MW- Chris Leben, Vitor

WW- Nick Diaz

LW- Nate Diaz, Varner

FW- Bart P

BW- Eddie Wineland

Flyweight- Louis Gaudinot

Sigbet record 2-1
  • chanman20chanman20 Posts: 4,843Free
    Coach Sonnen is equally stunned: "I was very concerned because Kevin shut down. He was different. I could see that we just weren't there anymore. This was new to me." Back in the locker room, Kevin collapses and tells us about how a similar situation occurred in 2010 when his kidneys failed in a fight.
    “But in the end, the most important thing to accept, is that no matter how alone you feel, how painful it may be, with the help of those around you, you'll get through this too."

Chael Sonnen will make Jon Jones look like the can that he is when he becomes the LHW Champion.

Frank Mir
    Bj Penn
    Nate Daiz
  • Built2DestroyBuilt2Destroy Posts: 288Free
    I think they are feeding Bubba to Urijah cause of how he behaved after he won.

Personally I hope Bubba gets ktfo.
    Norwegian guy here, so excuse my English