Hendricks will be the new WW champion !!!

RodrigoRuaRodrigoRua Posts: 2,422Free
... and will remain champ for a while !!!

I was actually waiting to see him figjhting a guy (striker) on Condits caliber and all I got say the dude is complete.

At least based on UFC 157, Hendricks WILL beat GSP and the only guy out there to cause him any troube is Rory who still gotta get back on track.

Just saying ..

You guys have a great day
Tagged:

Comments

• _TUF1__TUF1_ Posts: 8,131Free
    was not imprezzed against Condit tbh
    My milk shake bring all the boys to the yard, and they're like "Hondas **** is bigger than yours, damn right its bigger than yours." Step to the GOAT 12er and get clapped up knee grows.
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147483/the-official-anderson-silva-got-ktfo-5-stages-of-grief-thread/p1

• RodrigoRuaRodrigoRua Posts: 2,422Free
    _TUF1_ said:

Really man ? Interesting ...

I was actually. Condit is the former interim champ, rocked GSP, had a good performance against Diaz and yet he looked dominated by Hendricks.

Do you think Hendricks would beat GSP 4 month from now ?
  • MachidaPowerMachidaPower Serial Chillin.Posts: 1,963Free
    as much as i like johny, i think georges would still win. this isnt gonna be the first time he has fought a heavy handed wrestler.
    the buffer 180... best move in the UFC.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=169_1364680421

"Ameriman is the P4P greatest poster of all time, and he would never welch on a sigbet." [sic]

"I took wanderleisilva101's MMA knowledge to the back of the throat and I loved it! P.S Chael will get destroyed by Wand too!"

Miesha Nose.
  • TheOvereemTheOvereem Posts: 8,997Free
    I think GSP will win, again.

Hendricks isn't as impressive up against other good wrestlers, just look at the Koscheck and Pierce fights, imo he lost to Kos and remember he was beaten by Story a few years back. Condit and Kampmann were favourable fights stylistically for Johny, I just don't see him getting past Georges to be honest.

Overeem - Shogun - Mousasi - Manuwa - Bisping - Manhoef - Watson - Daley - Hardy - B.Henderson - McGregor - Pickett

Train by day, Joe Rogan Podcast by night, all day!

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

• RodrigoRuaRodrigoRua Posts: 2,422Free

Hendricks isn't as impressive up against other good wrestlers, just look at the Koscheck and Pierce fights, imo he lost to Kos and remember he was beaten by Story a few years back. Condit and Kampmann were favourable fights stylistically for Johny, I just don't see him getting past Georges to be honest.

Agree but I just think Hendricks would bring to GSP some sort of trouble since he does have a KO power and is not affraid to close the distance. He didnt hold back against Condit and that showed me a lot.
  • NyteRyderNyteRyder Posts: 9,422Free
    edited March 2013
    Yeah Hendricks is a unique opponent. We have never seen GSP fight a guy with a wrestling base and heavy hands.

Derp.
    Post edited by NyteRyder on
    2013 Predictions League: 231-142
    Forum Etiquette Guide
    The Questions Thread
  • JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free
    Hendricks will be GSPs toughest challenge to date...
  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    I think Hendrick will put up a valiant effort, but I think GSP has got his number. If anyone is stopping GSP w/ strikes is Ellenberger imo
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,286Free
    NO HE WONT U MAD

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

Agree but I just think Hendricks would bring to GSP some sort of trouble since he does have a KO power and is not affraid to close the distance. He didnt hold back against Condit and that showed me a lot.
    I agree, there's a chance Hendricks could catch him, I just don't see it, interesting fight though

Overeem - Shogun - Mousasi - Manuwa - Bisping - Manhoef - Watson - Daley - Hardy - B.Henderson - McGregor - Pickett

• jayzeejayzee Posts: 2,018Free
    It will probably end up a grappling match, Hendricks will out wrestle GSP to a decision or tko.

• PerryIbanezPerryIbanez Posts: 50Free
    I feel like he is the only person in the division who has a chance of beating GSP purely because of his 1 punch KO power. Sure there are strong KO artists like Condit but he doesn't have the same one punch KO power Hendricks has. If Hendricks can hit GSP flush with his mini Hendo H bomb its good night. However GSP will just lay on him for 5 rounds and we will keep our boring **** champion. If Hendricks or Maia can't beat GSP then we are doomed to an eternity of watching snoozefests in the WW division.
  • HellequinHellequin In my car with the garage door closedPosts: 4,165Free
    I honestly believe GSP will take him down and put him on his back for 5 rounds.
    http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/3/20/4129530/georges-st-pierre-fought-nick-diaz-with-an-injured-achilles-trainer

Possible reason GSP looked so sluggish later in the fight^ I felt the reaction to his performance was a bit over the top by most, lots of people saying he's past it, peaked etc.

I reckon we'll see GSP come back as good as ever against Hendricks, then hopefully the UFC will make the superfight already

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,240Free
    If Diaz can't do it....no one can...except maybe Matt Brown or Papy Abedi
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • KOOKORKKOOKORK Posts: 778Free

I have heard this " ??? would bring to GSP some sort of trouble" many times before yet every time GSP proved every body wrong. Hendricks is not the one who dethrones GSP.
    It is not about win or lose, it is about heart. Leave all you have in the Octagon and you are a winner in my book.
    JDS, Machida,Sam stout,Bermudez, Dustin Kimura,Roger Huerta
  • munkiemunkie Posts: 2,538Free
    I've been saying all along that choosing to fight Diaz over Hendricks was the safe move for GSP. Hendricks is clearly more dangerous to GSP than just about anybody not named Demian Maia. But..., I don't think Hendricks will win. He's Josh Koscheck with a less refined striking game.
  • Hayden512Hayden512 Posts: 2,565Elite
    I hope so.

It will be a weird situation for me but I'll be rooting for Hendricks in this fight.

• the_enigmathe_enigma Posts: 19,048Premium
    Hendricks wins in his last 4 fights are more impressive then anyone elses at 170 including the champ... GSP padded his record with Diaz.

Hendricks - Condit, Kampmann, Koscheck, Fitch
    GSP - Diaz, Condit, Shields, Koscheck
    Condit - Diaz, Kim,
    Diaz - Penn, Daley
    Koscheck - Pierce, Hughes
    Maia - Kim, Story, Fitch
    Ellenberger - Marquardt, Heiron, Sanchez
    2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league all division champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2

imageimage
    LOL. GSP outwrestles wrestlers. He'll do the same to Hendricks. Hendricks is just a south paw Koscheck, and just like Kos, doesn't throw kicks. All GSP is gonna do is jab and distance with kicks. And when Johnny pushes forward, shoot in for a takedown, which will make Johnny hesitant to come forward.

GSP UD. Only way he finishes is by sub.
    Forum Etiquette Guide
    The Questions Thread
  • SuperFightFanSuperFightFan Posts: 40Free
    I was on the hype train for hendricks ... but reality is he doesnt have a chance against GSP ..
  • Ninja_NujabesNinja_Nujabes Posts: 456Free
    Hendricks better grow a big nasy beard too make him look like Santa Claus.
    We all know Georges wont hurt Santa would he ?!
    WAR 209 !
  • Bubba_PilksBubba_Pilks Posts: 8,410Free
    GSP Haters Theme Song

Jay-Z ft. Swizz Beats - On to the next one

Proud to be the Co-Founder of the GSP MAFIA !!!

Rory MacDonald: "I'm just in there to collect bodies!"

ARES, CIGANO, BONES, BARÅO
    SENATORS, PACKERS, BULLS, RED SOX

JBJF is a good poster

• LegrosfleauLegrosfleau Posts: 622Free

_TUF1_ said:

Really man ? Interesting ...

I was actually. Condit is the former interim champ, rocked GSP, had a good performance against Diaz and yet he looked dominated by Hendricks.

Do you think Hendricks would beat GSP 4 month from now ?
    condit would have won a 5 rounder with ease
    Account bet victory:

Adambomber 3,800 posts : UFC116 Lesnar vs Carwin.
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,793Free

... and will remain champ for a while !!!

I was actually waiting to see him figjhting a guy (striker) on Condits caliber and all I got say the dude is complete.

At least based on UFC 157, Hendricks WILL beat GSP and the only guy out there to cause him any troube is Rory who still gotta get back on track.

Just saying ..

You guys have a great day

hendricks certainly has a shot at the belt, but he wont remain the champ for very long, he either looses it in a rematch to gsp or condit takes it from him, afterall 3 round fight arguably close i think condit won but a 5 rounder and condit would likely finish big rig, guy has a bad gas tank. Maia would also submit him provided he can avoid being kod for 1 round.
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,340Free
    I agree but he is not a good fighter,Maia will defeat him.Also Hendrick's has had an incredible LUCKY run,his lucky KO of Fitch ,a fight i stil l believe Fitch would win over 5 rounds.He was allowed to move up the ladder without ever having to redeem the Story loss,who knows if he had of lost to Story twice in a row,he might not even be in the UFC.He was AGAIN lucky the Condit fight was only 3 rounds, i am still dumb founded as to why it wasn't 5.Even so he was also lucky he actually got that decision because,although it was a tough fight to call based on that second round,i thought Condit was the better fighter and deserved to win.
    Who knows Hendrick's might get lucky again, iam positive Maia will defeat him,but perhaps Maia ,doesn't get the shot ,maybe he loses to someone like Rory.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
    zaksame said:

I agree but he is not a good fighter,Maia will defeat him.Also Hendrick's has had an incredible LUCKY run,his lucky KO of Fitch ,a fight i stil l believe Fitch would win over 5 rounds.He was allowed to move up the ladder without ever having to redeem the Story loss,who knows if he had of lost to Story twice in a row,he might not even be in the UFC.He was AGAIN lucky the Condit fight was only 3 rounds, i am still dumb founded as to why it wasn't 5.Even so he was also lucky he actually got that decision because,although it was a tough fight to call based on that second round,i thought Condit was the better fighter and deserved to win.
    Who knows Hendrick's might get lucky again, iam positive Maia will defeat him,but perhaps Maia ,doesn't get the shot ,maybe he loses to someone like Rory.

stopped reading there.
    Forum Etiquette Guide
    The Questions Thread
  • trez1336trez1336 Posts: 642Free
    I agree Hendricks beats GSP but im not sure he would do it twice ( I assume GSP would get an insta-rematch), or Maia would get the shot and beat Johnny by sub , so either way I don't think Hendricks would hold the title past 1-2 defenses
    text
  • ButtonsButtons Posts: 1,208Free
    I see a lot of GSP hate here..

Hendricks will not beat GSP... Like stated above he is a strong wrestler with power punching.. He beat Kamphman and Condit because they are stylistically perfect for him.. GSP is a whole other ballgame..

GSP has three sides to his fighting: fantastic TDs, great distance-striking and insane ground control..
    Hendricks will (like so many other) fall victim to the wrestling and ground control of GSP.. GSP will never ina million years stand and strike with him, and Hendricks has not impressed anyone (i think) with his groundgame when he is on the bottom..

GSP by UD

Quote:

I love the Reem