Georges St-Pierre fought Nick Diaz with an injured achilles

TheEmperorTheEmperor Posts: 1,764Free
That explains why he didnt finish Diaz. It was obvious something was up.
Could take up to six months.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/3/20/4129530/georges-st-pierre-fought-nick-diaz-with-an-injured-achilles-trainer
texttext

GSP 1-3-5

Tagged:

Comments

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,731Free
    More excuses Lmao

He must have been holding in a Vaseline charged fart is why he didn't finish the fight before that
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,259Free
    must of been why he didn't finish....he always finishes
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • TheEmperorTheEmperor Posts: 1,764Free
    WarWest said:

More excuses Lmao

What do you mean ''More excuses''? Are you comparing GSP's injury to Diaz's excuses list?

Nobody had faith in him
    I was flat because i slept until 8 pm, this Canada thing
    I had more than 30 fights since i was 17, 3 fights a year, i didnt graduate high school and ****
    GSP had a spy taking pictures of my good training day that i had one time
    GSP doesn't want to fight Anderson Silva, i'm a better matchup
    They got me here late, i missed open workouts
    I didn't get enough time off, i only had that year one time
    Nobody was around to help me
    Georges followed his gameplan
    He didn't have a coach to tell him when to sleep
    I was depressed
    I faced all the hitters, no one else did
    I was hoping this was Pride FC
    texttext

GSP 1-3-5

• Frontline_RioterFrontline_Rioter Posts: 2,531Free
    Georges better grease his chin for his next fight.

Georges better grease his chin for his next fight.

Seems we heard this one before ...
    texttext

GSP 1-3-5

PATSTER said:

If he had an issue he would have pulled out of the fight like he's done in the past.

You mean like that one time where he had a torned ACL?
    texttext

GSP 1-3-5

• NyteRyderNyteRyder Posts: 9,434Free
    edited March 2013
    LOL I can tell Diaz fans are gotten to even more now that St. Pierre beat their boy down injured and sick. lmao.

I love it.

relinquish your hate here. http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/140982/ufc-158s-gotten-to-thread/p1
    Post edited by NyteRyder on
    2013 Predictions League: 231-142
    Forum Etiquette Guide
    The Questions Thread
    PATSTER said:

PATSTER said:

If he had an issue he would have pulled out of the fight like he's done in the past.

It was a strain and he even admitted to being 100% the night of UFC 137.
    I've never heard of this. Do you have a link so i can read about it?
    texttext

GSP 1-3-5

• wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,402Free
    Lol pathetic you guys fanboy a decision fighter then try to cling to excuses why he couldn't finish. Diaz has only been finished twice, once by cut and if they fought 100 rounds GSP would still not finish lol. ok your guy won he outpointed him got the rounds and came out looking much worse still stop clinging to reasons why he looked beatable and can't finish anymore.

He would'nt risk losing with an injury he'd pull out any champion would and if not definitely mention this in the post fight presser.
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
    PATSTER said:

NyteRyder said:

LOL I can tell Diaz fans are gotten to even more now that St. Pierre beat their boy down injured and sick. lmao.

I love it.

relinquish your hate here. http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/140982/ufc-158s-gotten-to-thread/p1

Lol I'm already on the list.

My gotten too needs to be spread around.
    lol I can add your name again for whatever you're gotten to about now
    Forum Etiquette Guide
    The Questions Thread
    edited March 2013
    Damn Patster so gotten to he went through the trouble of going to youtube and finding the video. Dang. Or maybe you just have it bookmarked because you're secretly gay for GSP. One of those.
    Post edited by NyteRyder on
    Forum Etiquette Guide
    The Questions Thread

Lol pathetic you guys fanboy a decision fighter then try to cling to excuses why he couldn't finish. Diaz has only been finished twice, once by cut and if they fought 100 rounds GSP would still not finish lol. ok your guy won he outpointed him got the rounds and came out looking much worse still stop clinging to reasons why he looked beatable and can't finish anymore.

He would'nt risk losing with an injury he'd pull out any champion would and if not definitely mention this in the post fight presser.

How many times did he pulled out of a fight? Why would he mention it on the post fight presser?
    Anyways, everyone was having too much fun listening to the tears from Diaz to even pay attention to the other fighters.
    texttext

GSP 1-3-5

PATSTER said:

NyteRyder said:

Damn Patster so gotten to he went through the trouble of going to youtube and finding the video. Dang. Or maybe you just have it bookmarked because you're secretly gay for GSP. One of those.

No, he asked me to find it for him and it took like 30 seconds to get it on YouTube.
    I see.
    Forum Etiquette Guide
    The Questions Thread
    edited March 2013
    PATSTER said:

PATSTER said:

PATSTER said:

It was a strain and he even admitted to being 100% the night of UFC 137.
    I've never heard of this. Do you have a link so i can read about it?
    This clip is before GSP found out he had a torned ACL and needed surgery .. at that time he only thought it was minor, but he was wrong.
    I might be mistaken tho, ty for the link.
    Post edited by TheEmperor on
    texttext

GSP 1-3-5

How many times did he pulled out of a fight? Why would he mention it on the post fight presser?
    Anyways, everyone was having too much fun listening to the tears from Diaz to even pay attention to the other fighters.
    How many fights has he went into with a injury? I think it's funny he got all praise at the post fight from Dana and Hendricks and we hear nothing then after a couple days they realise the media and fans talking about how he looked bad and beatable and how he might have fell off and then all of a sudden he has the flu and a torn Achilles etc.

Support your fighter by all means but if you really think a guy that couldn't finish Hardy, Alves or Kos could finish Diaz but didn't coz he was injured you're crazy.
    Bet Record- 76-43

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image

How many fights has he went into with a injury? I think it's funny he got all praise at the post fight from Dana and Hendricks and we hear nothing then after a couple days they realise the media and fans talking about how he looked bad and beatable and how he might have fell off and then all of a sudden he has the flu and a torn Achilles etc.

Support your fighter by all means but if you really think a guy that couldn't finish Hardy, Alves or Kos could finish Diaz but didn't coz he was injured you're crazy.
    So you are saying GSP fought all his fights prior to Diaz 100%? He was never injured coming in a fight, like all these guys we hear making excuses about injuries?

If he really cared about your opinion, he would have made excuses all day, Diaz style.
    texttext

GSP 1-3-5

• KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    edited March 2013
    All I can say is if you're flaming GSP and know you support Nick on this forum you should be considering jumping off a cliff. lol. jk, but seriously, you have to be the worst kind hater in terms of (go kill yourself hater) to take anything away from the champ in this thread. Not one rant, or tissy about what he's got to deal with, about what anyone else is doing and dominated
    Post edited by Keem on
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
    Keem said:

All I can say is if you're flaming GSP and know you support Nick on this forum you should be considering jumping off a cliff. lol. jk, but seriously, you have to be the worst kind hater in terms of (go kill yourself hater) to take anything away from the champ in this thread. Not one rant, or tissy about what he's got to deal with, about what anyone else is doing and dominated

Diaz fanbois are pretty terrible indeed lol.
    texttext

GSP 1-3-5

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,731Free

WarWest said:

More excuses Lmao

What do you mean ''More excuses''? Are you comparing GSP's injury to Diaz's excuses list?

Nobody had faith in him
    I was flat because i slept until 8 pm, this Canada thing
    I had more than 30 fights since i was 17, 3 fights a year, i didnt graduate high school and ****
    GSP had a spy taking pictures of my good training day that i had one time
    GSP doesn't want to fight Anderson Silva, i'm a better matchup
    They got me here late, i missed open workouts
    I didn't get enough time off, i only had that year one time
    Nobody was around to help me
    Georges followed his gameplan
    He didn't have a coach to tell him when to sleep
    I was depressed
    I faced all the hitters, no one else did
    I was hoping this was Pride FC
    Not at all

I was speaking of GSP's excuse list, you know the guy who won the fight LMFAO!!!!!!!!!
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine

Keem said:

Diaz fanbois are pretty terrible indeed lol.
    Trying to put logic in their heads was a good way to pass the time, but at this point if you're still hatin' all I can think to tell you is..
    killyourselfmeme.jpg
    310 x 310 - 13K
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    PATSTER said:

Diaz, round 3

Is this your last stand? :))
    texttext

GSP 1-3-5

No obviously no one is 100% for every fight. I called exactly how Diaz would lose before the fight I haven't made excuses since I accept it, you guys are the ones trying to say he can finish Nick when he can finish much lesser opponents so much fail =))
    Bet Record- 76-43

image image

No obviously no one is 100% for every fight. I called exactly how Diaz would lose before the fight I haven't made excuses since I accept it, you guys are the ones trying to say he can finish Nick when he can finish much lesser opponents so much fail =))

I know I don't say that personally. A wins a wins and GSP swept him on the scorecards so I always tell users, don't complain about GSP finishing unless you expect his opponent to quit, or the opponent decides to finish GSP (If it's just that simple). That's me though, I can't speak for anyone else

Megumi Fuji

• SilentDogoodSilentDogood Posts: 237Free
    Muhamad Ali won alot of his fights by decision
  • SilentDogoodSilentDogood Posts: 237Free
    also your achiles shrinks when your leg is in a cast and foot is immobile and you need to stretch it often to regain the elasticity back after an acl surgery or you can injure your achiles, so gsp just needs to stretch his achiles whenver he stretches then he will be good
  • the_enigmathe_enigma Posts: 19,061Premium
    lol... the more this stuff comes out the more it shows how much Diaz sucks.
    2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league all division champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2

imageimage