After the Hendricks fight

LegrosfleauLegrosfleau Posts: 622Free
Who will GSP have ducked to fight Hendricks, cause we all know those saying he ducked Hendricks going for Diaz will need a new reason why GSP is still Champ.

Here all of you bj fanboys, why don't you already put a list of his next 5 duckage, then a list of his next 10 cheat.
We put a sticky on it and never speak about it again. Until the list are exhausted that is.

The funniest thing is most of the people saying he ducked hendricks said he ducked Diaz when he went for Condit...
Hendricks was nowhere close to top contender when GSP accepted the Diaz fight.
Account bet victory:

Adambomber 3,800 posts : UFC116 Lesnar vs Carwin.
Tagged:

Comments

• Frontline_RioterFrontline_Rioter Posts: 2,527Free
    edited March 2013
    GSP has been ducking the most lucrative fight in MMA history against Anderson Silva for years now...

Derp much?
    Post edited by Frontline_Rioter on
  • NyteRyderNyteRyder Posts: 9,416Free
    edited March 2013
    You guys are both derping. GSP aint duck no one. OP is a little gotten over haters saying he's ducking, when in reality, he's not. He had the chance to fight Silva a couple years ago when it looked like he was clearing the division. But now there's new contenders he has to deal with first

He did a good deed in fighting Diaz and getting the fight the fans wanted to see. GSP aint in the same boat as Silva. Silva is one fight away from clearing out the division. After he beats Weidman, there is really no opponent that can challenge him, except maybe Belfort, but he already KO'd him and a rematch is unlikey. GSP has Hendricks to fight. Then there is Ellenberger and Maia to challenge for the belt.
    Post edited by NyteRyder on
    2013 Predictions League: 231-142
    Forum Etiquette Guide
    The Questions Thread
  • TheEmperorTheEmperor Posts: 1,764Free

GSP has been ducking the most lucrative fight in MMA history against Anderson Silva for years now...

Derp much?

Anderson never wanted to face GSP pre injury. If by years you mean 2 (including 18 months injured), then ok.
    texttext

GSP 1-3-5

• LegrosfleauLegrosfleau Posts: 622Free

Derp much?

Why would he want to fight Silva ?
    If Silva wants him so bad he can cut to 170 and ask a shot at the title.

Until he does i don't know how you can pretend he ducks him...
    Oh i am sorry i forgot i was speaking with spoiledkid here that take their wetdream fantasy for reality.

Now everyone owe you that fight my boy is that it ?
    I mean the UFC should call you and apologize for not providing you that fight when you wanted it... c'mon go see your mommy tell her the UFC and GSP are bad persons.
    Account bet victory:

Adambomber 3,800 posts : UFC116 Lesnar vs Carwin.
  • zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,340Free

Derp much?

You should pay attention more,the FIRST response was by Soares and he said he didn't think the fight was a good idea because he said Silva was far too big.He was walking around at 223 at that time.I have always agreed with that,it is bad enough these guys cheat the weight classes,but that kind of weight difference would have been ridiculous.

More importantly is the 170 division has ALWAYS had far more competition than any division,so there was NEVER a need to go up.if anything Silva should have went up because at that time ,he was EASILY a natural 205 even after the weight cut.Both 185 and 205 have been quite pathetic for competition, i mean seriously,how can a champion go that many fights and not face any wrestling?Silva in all that time before the Sonnen fight ,faced ONE VERY half assed attempt by Hendo and NONE the entire careeer in the UFC.

So WHY did GSP who has a VERY limited Skill set ,NEED to prove himself by going up before Silva needed to prove himself?I guarantee if GSP ever did move up ,he wouldn't hand pick EASY wins like Forrest or Bonnar,two guys that i have always thought never belonged in the UFC.

So imo it has ALWAYS been Silva that has needed to PROVE himself NOT GSP.

Jake Shield's proved how pathetic the upper divisions are,the guy has no striking,he is very small and embarrassed Hendo,who many seem to think is actually great ...lmao.

Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
  • RodrigoRuaRodrigoRua Posts: 2,422Free
    He did not duck Hendricks but now HE WILL TRY and the problem is that he will have to either fight Anderdon OR Hendricks. No way out of it.

Whoever doesnt believe Hendricks would give a lot of trouble to GSP is crazy and desilusional (and I dont even care for any of them)

GSP would not outwrestle Hendricks, would not KO him and Hendricks would have much more power on his hands than Condit and Diaz combined ...
  • JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free

Who will GSP have ducked to fight Hendricks, cause we all know those saying he ducked Hendricks going for Diaz will need a new reason why GSP is still Champ.

Here all of you bj fanboys, why don't you already put a list of his next 5 duckage, then a list of his next 10 cheat.
    We put a sticky on it and never speak about it again. Until the list are exhausted that is.

The funniest thing is most of the people saying he ducked hendricks said he ducked Diaz when he went for Condit...
    Hendricks was nowhere close to top contender when GSP accepted the Diaz fight.

great thread 8-}