Machida vs GSP

button_manbutton_man Posts: 1,950Free
edited March 2013 in UFC
Machida vs GSP @185

Machida vs GSP

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.

Comments

• button_manbutton_man Posts: 1,950Free
    tough call,machida is very hard to TD at the same time very active on his guard.i'm not sure if GSP can out muscle him on the ground either.i can't even decide on this one.
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,812Free
    i cna see machida koing gsp in this ifght.
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• GoToGuyGoToGuy Posts: 5,361Free
  • MegasoupMegasoup Maker of SoupsPosts: 2,385Free
    Machida
    GSP is not going to be able to land a shot on him, with the reach disadvantage and Machida's in and out style. Takedowns may not happen either, for the same reason.
    Member of the People's Freedom Movement

the
    WarWest said:

Rofl

Dumb ****ing thread

Machida via murder

the onnly dumb here are the diaz fans.
  • zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,340Free
    I will tell you that GSP is a guy that if he ever got the proper training he deserves,he would wipe the whole 185 division and could actually defeat Jones.
    GSP is fighting at around 50% of his ability,that is sad and i discredit Firas and the Jackson camp because of it.People cry now at GSp's one dimensional fighting,imagine if he actually knew how to control an arm,deliver and arm triangle,utilize grape vines to have even more control,utilize Rnc,,knew how to control an arm to deliver devastating elbows ect ect.I didn't even mention straight to the knee leg kicks or learning how to kick out the lead leg that strikers like to lean on,so many holes in his game,yet people already think he should be at 185.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
  • PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,252Free
    edited March 2013
    Machida

the

WarWest said:

Rofl

Dumb ****ing thread

Machida via murder

Starts a thread about GSP/Machida and brings up Diaz....derp.

Machida would win. Machida has the same speed and ability to cover distance that GSP does, except he does it moving backwards. Machida would either stuff or get out of the way of GSP's takedowns and clock him with a counter punch. Nighty night GSP.
    Post edited by PoloRidah on
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• najmanajma Posts: 2,026Free
    Machida
    Megasoup said:

GSP is not going to be able to land a shot on him, with the reach disadvantage and Machida's in and out style

WHAT **** REACH DISADVANTAGE?!?

GSP - 76"
    Machida - 74"

Get a clue before saying anything, n00b. GSP would enjoy a reach ADVANTAGE over most MWs and LHWs. Hell, there's plenty of top HWs that don't have his reach (Nelson, Berry, Hunt, Gonzaga etc. )

Having seen so many [fighter] vs. Machida surveys om this board it becomes evident that Machida is one of the most talented and versatile fighters in all of MMA. His skillset makes him the favourite in pretty much every possible stylistical matchup.
  • i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,294Free
    =))

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,712Free
    Machida

WarWest said:

Rofl

Dumb ****ing thread

Machida via murder

Oh really?

Here:
    zaksame said:

I will tell you that GSP is a guy that if he ever got the proper training he deserves,he would wipe the whole 185 division and could actually defeat Jones.
    GSP is fighting at around 50% of his ability,that is sad and i discredit Firas and the Jackson camp because of it.People cry now at GSp's one dimensional fighting,imagine if he actually knew how to control an arm,deliver and arm triangle,utilize grape vines to have even more control,utilize Rnc,,knew how to control an arm to deliver devastating elbows ect ect.I didn't even mention straight to the knee leg kicks or learning how to kick out the lead leg that strikers like to lean on,so many holes in his game,yet people already think he should be at 185.

The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • juice64011juice64011 Posts: 5,949Free
    edited March 2013
    Machida
    lol
    Post edited by juice64011 on
    MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 4 Champion

Official JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion*

• kyo_sakyo_sa Posts: 1,065Free
    i just looked that up and its true! gsp has a longer reach. i wouldnt have thought that, gsp is 5'10 and lyoto is 6'1
  • MachidaPowerMachidaPower Serial Chillin.Posts: 1,963Free
    Machida
    machida via GSP being cariied out of the ring in a stretcher.
    the buffer 180... best move in the UFC.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=169_1364680421

"Ameriman is the P4P greatest poster of all time, and he would never welch on a sigbet." [sic]

"I took wanderleisilva101's MMA knowledge to the back of the throat and I loved it! P.S Chael will get destroyed by Wand too!"

Miesha Nose.
  • JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free
    Machida
    WarWest said:

Rofl

Dumb ****ing thread

Machida via murder

this end thread
  • MGunMGun GOATPosts: 3,105Free
    Machida
    zaksame said:

=))
  • JunglebirdJunglebird Posts: 9,741Free
    Machida
    LOL zaksame never fails to make himself look retarded and gsp look even worse than he is
    FEB. 2010
    Anderson Silva: Proof that you dont need PEDs to be the GOAT.
    Machida

LOL zaksame never fails to make himself look retarded and gsp look even worse than he is

:))
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,245Free
    Machida
    Machida would kill him
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • GoToGuyGoToGuy Posts: 5,361Free
    Machida
    zaksame said:

Dude, I'm a GSP fan but you have to be realistic. He almost certainly loses to Lyoto, which is what I voted, and you can't tell me you're actually dumb enough to think GSP could beat Jones? You're giving us a bad name bro.

Machida
    GoToGuy said:

zaksame said:

Dude, I'm a GSP fan but you have to be realistic. He almost certainly loses to Lyoto, which is what I voted, and you can't tell me you're actually dumb enough to think GSP could beat Jones? You're giving us a bad name bro.
    whats this US ****?...the dudes a troll :))
  • Madvillain8Madvillain8 Posts: 887Free
    Machida
    GSP would lose to Clifford Starks...and I'm being serious.
    PoloRidah said:

the

WarWest said:

Rofl

Dumb ****ing thread

Machida via murder

Starts a thread about GSP/Machida and brings up Diaz....derp.

Machida would win. Machida has the same speed and ability to cover distance that GSP does, except he does it moving backwards. Machida would either stuff or get out of the way of GSP's takedowns and clock him with a counter punch. Nighty night GSP.
    because i also started a thread about machida and diaz,then now all of a sudden peopla are telling how irrelevant gsp would with machida?that's why little boy!
    WarWest said:

WarWest said:

Rofl

Dumb ****ing thread

Machida via murder

Oh really?

Here:
    zaksame said:

yep!
  • wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,361Free
    Machida
    Machida via *Bas Rutten voice* big shin bone in the face!!
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • waikruwaikru UFC PresidentPosts: 10,001Free
    Machida
    This goes to show how extreme the GSP fans are. Six of them think that GSP would beat Machida. LOL!
    On November 16th Hendricks became the real undisputed champion.

"Believe in the beard"

Machida
    waikru said:

This goes to show how extreme the GSP fans are. Six of them think that GSP would beat Machida. LOL!

Right!?

Its absolutely rediculous
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    Machida
    Oh, and this:
    WarWest said:

Rofl

Dumb ****ing thread

Machida via murder

/Thread

Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • Wanderlei_RuaWanderlei_Rua Posts: 948Free
    Machida
    What amazes me is that most everybody thinks Machida would destroy GSP with his pinpoint counter striking and TDD, and yet people still argue that GSP/Silva would be a close match.

Machida(or Silva) by brutal KO.