Starting to believe Dong Hyun Kim was right about the 90% of fighters being on steroids

KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira


J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim


Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
Tagged:

Comments

  • GalvanikGalvanik Posts: 1,004Free
    PED's are a tricky business. Unless someone gets caught, it's very hard to prove anything, so really tough guestimating how many fighters are actually abusing them.
    Bet Record: 2-3
  • SolidStateLogicSolidStateLogic Posts: 4,181Free
    I agree with the Dong.
    Overeem - Hari - Spong - Daley - Hardy - Manhoef - A. Silva - Rutten - Diaz Bros
  • wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,337Free
    "Nate Diaz went there with "everyone" in the UFC is on steroids."

    Lol what a boss
    Bet Record- 76-43

    UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

    It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

    image image
  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    Then 5% are using marijuana
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


    - C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira


    J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim


    Megumi Fuji

    I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

    Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,203Free
    Agreed

    GSP is at the top of that list
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
    image
  • zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,340Free
    Starting to believe,are you serious,where have you been living under a rock?
    Even in sports with little testing they are catching people.You can start with any fighter that has been involved with Collegiate wrestling programs.
    IMO the fans DESERVE the facts and the truth.
    Hair samples will show a lot more,it will show if these guys have been on roids at some point,that alone is grounds for close scrutiny.Also we deserve to know the actual numbers,not the simple results we see.example WHO was tested,what were the exact numbers and what traces if any drugs did show up.

    Anyone that watched the Weidman interview,saw hi mention that he has been tested and the numbers are no where near what the sport is allowing,which is either 4 or 6:1.
    Guys like Overeem and Sonnen tested 12-16:1,so really was there intent,you darn skippy they were out to CHEAT.

    What bothers me is sometimes fighters "ACT DUMB" like they don't know they were administered drugs.In other words,their trainer/doctor is injecting them with something and they don't want to know what it is.That way they can honestly say.."Hey i didn't know" but in reality,they most certainly know something is not on the up n up.

    There is simply no respect for the sport and there is very little deterrent.They need to impose heavy fines as well as 3 years for first time.Then if they want back into the sport,it is up to them to fit the bill to be randomly tested.I would say a random test 3 times a year during the 3 year suspension.Also if they choose to ignore the suspension and fight somewhere there is no commission,they are permanently banned.

    Seriously wtf is a 9 month ban after they already made a few hundred thousand while on roids.Also how about all those fighters they cheated?
    I find it simply amazing that a guy like Sonnen a criminal and a cheat ,never gets mentioned ,if GSP got caught it would b/e all over the airwaves everyday for years.

    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
  • IdentityIdentity Posts: 6,848Free
    I dont see why anyone needs PED'S for a 25 minute fist fight when these guys say they train months before a fight. Makes no sense.
    image
  • jpc_ultimatejpc_ultimate Posts: 980Free
    zaksame said:

    Starting to believe,are you serious,where have you been living under a rock?
    Even in sports with little testing they are catching people.You can start with any fighter that has been involved with Collegiate wrestling programs.
    IMO the fans DESERVE the facts and the truth.
    Hair samples will show a lot more,it will show if these guys have been on roids at some point,that alone is grounds for close scrutiny.Also we deserve to know the actual numbers,not the simple results we see.example WHO was tested,what were the exact numbers and what traces if any drugs did show up.

    Anyone that watched the Weidman interview,saw hi mention that he has been tested and the numbers are no where near what the sport is allowing,which is either 4 or 6:1.
    Guys like Overeem and Sonnen tested 12-16:1,so really was there intent,you darn skippy they were out to CHEAT.

    What bothers me is sometimes fighters "ACT DUMB" like they don't know they were administered drugs.In other words,their trainer/doctor is injecting them with something and they don't want to know what it is.That way they can honestly say.."Hey i didn't know" but in reality,they most certainly know something is not on the up n up.

    There is simply no respect for the sport and there is very little deterrent.They need to impose heavy fines as well as 3 years for first time.Then if they want back into the sport,it is up to them to fit the bill to be randomly tested.I would say a random test 3 times a year during the 3 year suspension.Also if they choose to ignore the suspension and fight somewhere there is no commission,they are permanently banned.

    Seriously wtf is a 9 month ban after they already made a few hundred thousand while on roids.Also how about all those fighters they cheated?
    I find it simply amazing that a guy like Sonnen a criminal and a cheat ,never gets mentioned ,if GSP got caught it would b/e all over the airwaves everyday for years.

    what did you talk with Weidman, what were the numbers?
  • Doctor_ObviouslyDoctor_Obviously Posts: 18,842Free
    I wonder how many canceled fights happened because the "injury" was actually high levels of TRT, therefore, not having to take a drug test and fail. Hmmmmmmmm...

    Hendo? A week before 151? Anyone?

    ________________________________________________________________________
    Creating MMA Photoshops Since 2010. Check them out now and please Like on Facebook!

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Doctor...15684498441639

    __________
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,203Free

    I wonder how many canceled fights happened because the "injury" was actually high levels of TRT, therefore, not having to take a drug test and fail. Hmmmmmmmm...

    Hendo? A week before 151? Anyone?

    lol
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
    image
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,567Free

    I wonder how many canceled fights happened because the "injury" was actually high levels of TRT, therefore, not having to take a drug test and fail. Hmmmmmmmm...

    Hendo? A week before 151? Anyone?

    Would explain why Jones ducked Chael. Sonnen is a cheater beater, the only legit fighter in sports.
  • JudojitzJudojitz Posts: 21Free
    Very interesting. So the average of the estimated use by the professional fighters sampled was 80%. I think, therefore, that it is safe to assume that an unacceptable percentage are using. Also, these guys do have insight as to what their counterparts and training partners are doing. This news is sad. As a collegiate athlete, I was surprised to hear how frequent it was by my counterparts.
  • jdukjduk Posts: 8,284Free
    Caffeine is a PED, so is alcohol. Half the pills dudes take to cut weight probably classify as PEDs, and and who doesn't drink once in a while?
    image
  • wedo619wedo619 Posts: 1,216Free
    jduk said:

    Caffeine is a PED, so is alcohol. Half the pills dudes take to cut weight probably classify as PEDs, and and who doesn't drink once in a while?

    shut up your are dumb.
    1.caffiene is tested for and your allowed to have some in your system druing a fight
    2.alcohol leaves your system in a matter of hours so they just make you dont get in the cage with a buzz on
    3.your speculation on weight cut pills "probably" a ped makes you look like as GSP would say "an uneducated fool"
    photo NickDiazHitem.jpg

    sigbet record- 1-0
  • jdukjduk Posts: 8,284Free
    wedo619 said:

    jduk said:

    Caffeine is a PED, so is alcohol. Half the pills dudes take to cut weight probably classify as PEDs, and and who doesn't drink once in a while?

    shut up your are dumb.
    1.caffiene is tested for and your allowed to have some in your system druing a fight
    2.alcohol leaves your system in a matter of hours so they just make you dont get in the cage with a buzz on
    3.your speculation on weight cut pills "probably" a ped makes you look like as GSP would say "an uneducated fool"
    you're very naive. PED usage is rife in all sports.

    Alcohol can stay in your system for up to three days

    Google fat burners, the most common and supposedly best is ECA, which would trigger a positive test
    image
  • Ninja_NujabesNinja_Nujabes Posts: 456Free
    i agree with mister Dong,
    If you use any type of improvement enchanting drug you already lost in my book. I dont care if you win, you have lost the mental pride battle to keep it clean. No pride in winning as a cheater.

    Rather take your azz whoopin like a man and stand your ground , then take a needle and lie to the hole world.
    WAR 209 !
    _____________________________________________________________
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    i thought you were allowed to have alcohol in your system?? didnt tank abbott used to go into his fights drunk?
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
    image
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,657Free
    Keem said:

    Then 5% are using marijuana

    I bet it's more than that

    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
Sign In or Register to comment.