Why are american accusing canada to be loose on steroids tests ?

LegrosfleauLegrosfleau Posts: 622Free
edited March 2013 in UFC
To you i just say: Lance Armstrong.
Post edited by Legrosfleau on
Account bet victory:

Adambomber 3,800 posts : UFC116 Lesnar vs Carwin.
Tagged:

Comments

• KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    I'm American and I wouldn't even try and go against that
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
    I am not American, but you Canadians have been pampering GSP for far to long,

• LegrosfleauLegrosfleau Posts: 622Free
    Yeah that being said not their fault either, like car stealers, cheaters are always devising new plans to be just ahead of the enforcement.
    Account bet victory:

Yeah that being said not their fault either, like car stealers, cheaters are always devising new plans to be just ahead of the enforcement.

Especially when they're throwing punches after bells like a little ***** because they're losing
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    All the threads are butthurtness, no other explanation needed... c'mon were talkin about people whose idols are **** illiterate bullies that can't make sense, never man up blame everything but themselves. Are we suppose to take them seriously anyway ? I sure don't
    Account bet victory:

so cheating is acceptable when its your guy ;)

punches after the bell please, they were girly slaps

It's not acceptable, but i havent seen any evidence of cheating.
    It takes more than angry kids showing nothing to convince me of a cheat. Right now you are under the impression that its a huge deal all your non existant evidence of cheating but i've heard them after each bj fight, serra fight, diaz fight, etc etc etc.
    Hell next up youll come back and say he puts vaseline in his water bottle (that is btw checked) drink and spit up so vasekline cover him up...

Don't bother, solid claim to cheating like this have already been put forward and debunked. Not to mention many fighters do the exact same thing.

Gsp ands steroids... thats also a funny one, oh that one is hilarious a steroid belly ! They don't even know wtf that looks like if they accuse gsp of it.

all of it, children crying.

GSP will lose one day, everybody loses, and i guarantee you he won't go crying like all you little girls.
    Account bet victory:

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,746Free
    GSP greased
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,322Free
    they jelly

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

• i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,322Free
    fobar said:

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

• PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,839Free
    edited March 2013
    gsp greased, gsp missed weight, seems like the canadians bend over backwards for their golden boy and if he was roiding undoubtedly they would hide it to protect their poster boy.
    Post edited by PunchBag on
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free
    there are alot of us Canadians...that wish the Queerbecer to get KTFO(Hendricks) B-)
    PunchBag said:

gsp greased, gsp missed weight, seems like the canadians bend over backwards for their golden boy and if he was roiding undoubtedly they would hide it to protect their poster boy.

when did GSP miss weight?

Megumi Fuji

• idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    He didnt. haters are butthurt over nothing.
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
    Yup it's just butthurts trowing all kind of conspiracy theories. They have been around forever. You will rarely see them make any point they are just flocking to each others thread liking themselves and thinking they are internet superstars ... pouhahah
    Account bet victory:

Yup it's just butthurts trowing all kind of conspiracy theories. They have been around forever. You will rarely see them make any point they are just flocking to each others thread liking themselves and thinking they are internet superstars ... pouhahah

The extremist Diaz community on this forum lack facts and credibility

very rarely will they make a point and when they say are it's usually something pretty trivial, or extremly subjective.

I hope most of them don't talk like how they post in real life smh

Megumi Fuji

Diaz fanboys and GSP haters both are some of the most irrational people out there.

No logic, they remind me of arguements I had back in middle school; honest to god

Megumi Fuji

edited March 2013
    I post this:
    WarWest said:

GSP greased

Get flagged as troll, twice
    PunchBag said:

He posts that ^^^ and not one flag as troll

I got mad fans yo LMAO

My little puppies
    Post edited by WarWest on
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    edited March 2013
    WarWest said:

I post this:

WarWest said:

GSP greased

PunchBag said:

I got mad fans yo LMAO

My little puppies
    but ya see, users who have been here long enough KNOW what your about West

We know you take shots all the time out of dislike (haterizime imho). For better, or for worst
    Post edited by Keem on

Megumi Fuji

Keem said:

WarWest said:

I post this:

WarWest said:

GSP greased

PunchBag said:

I got mad fans yo LMAO

My little puppies
    but ya see, users who have been here long enough KNOW what your about West

We know you take shots all the time out of dislike (haterizime imho). For better, or for worst
    Like I said, I gots fans yo LoL
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    fobar said:

The biggest difference is i don't go around hating all the other fighters, i like condit, hendricks, ellenberger, that new guy Mein etc. i respect the others. So what if GSP lose, my life wouldnt be destroyed for it. Sure hes my hometown boy and its pretty cool to have someone from Montreal at the top, but i buy all other ppv even if he don,t fight. I enjoy the sport not just one person. So why go hating on any of the fighter, i just don't get it.
    Account bet victory:

• StompGrindStompGrind Posts: 21,251Free
    Because they drink a lot, they have loose women, Greasegate, Weightgate for George so no it wouldn't surprize me if there is Roidgate going on too.
  • jayzeejayzee Posts: 2,019Free
    edited March 2013
    Will, he went for over a year without training because he was injured, and after that he comes out looking exactly the same.
    Post edited by jayzee on

• the_enigmathe_enigma Posts: 19,066Premium
    WarWest said:

I post this:

WarWest said:

GSP greased

PunchBag said:

I got mad fans yo LMAO

My little puppies
    flagged

^ I agree.
    2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league ALL divisions champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2

• Ninja_NujabesNinja_Nujabes Posts: 457Free
    edited March 2013
    Only time i will ever watch a freaking PPV from Canada again is if Terrance & phillipe will commentate the entire main event when GSP is fighting and fart in the mic everytime i see some lay and pray.. cause it stinks !

I dont see how an entire city can root for some dry humping bore fest....

Imagine being in the car driving to the event and be like......dammmmm i cant wait to see GSP lay his nutts on his opponent tonight omg its gonne be so epic !
    lets all wear tight shorts and hope he humps his opponent dry like a fish on dry land trying to get back in the water.
    Post edited by Ninja_Nujabes on
    WAR 209 !

Only time i will ever watch a freaking PPV from Canada again is if Terrance & phillipe will commentate the entire main event when GSP is fighting and fart in the mic everytime i see some lay and pray.. cause it stinks !

I dont see how an entire city can root for some dry humping bore fest....

Imagine being in the car driving to the event and be like......dammmmm i cant wait to see GSP lay his nutts on his opponent tonight omg its gonne be so epic !
    lets all wear tight shorts and hope he humps his opponent dry like a fish on dry land trying to get back in the water.

agreed, i fail to understand why people like gsp. Im from england and i dislike bisping even if he ever became a ufc champ i would still dislike him, but at least he isnt a borefest.
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

WarWest said:

I post this:

WarWest said:

GSP greased

PunchBag said:

I got mad fans yo LMAO

My little puppies
    flagged

High five!!

You too!
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    jayzee said:

Will, he went for over a year without training because he was injured, and after that he comes out looking exactly the same.

He didnt stop training a full year, also how else to you want him to look ? should he grow muscles in different place, or morph into a gorilla or come back with a third arm ?

You have a weird idea of the way to body works. When he came back he had a full training camp before that, They lose most of their fat before each bout, of course they are going to look similar...

Account bet victory:

WarWest said:

I post this:

WarWest said:

GSP greased

PunchBag said:

I got mad fans yo LMAO

My little puppies
    you and me both homie. :)