Kampmann [Maia] [Sanchez] [Ellenberger] [Macdonald] puts it out there for Diaz (Call out)

KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
edited June 2013 in UFC
http://www.mmamania.com/2013/3/23/4139382/ufc-martin-kampmann-would-love-to-beat-nick-diaz-mma

I personally am hoping that Nick doesn't do the same thing he did with Sanchez, Fitch, Koscheck and just flat-out avoid these match up of guys, but Matin is good match up; for both of them. Both are about in the same boat; both are close in rankings, just on the horizon of getting knocked out of top ten if they get stopped by the other guy imo.

I'd go for Martin because I'm bias to guys who utilize more tools, but in all honesty Nick has more than enough chance to beat Kampmann; standing or on the ground. It would be interesting to see who gets their job done.

Don't be scared this time homie, lets get this one crackin'
Post edited by Keem on
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
Tagged:

Comments

• iamdylanriamdylanr Posts: 423Free
    That would be a good fight, i would have to go with Diaz on this one.
  • ultimatefightingchampultimatefightingchamp Posts: 27,350Free
    That would be a very good fight, both like to bang
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,240Free
    Diaz isn't going to get paid nothing to fight Kampmann, he should decline
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
    I think that if Diaz wins he should try to make a run at Middleweight. If he loses he should retire
  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free

How much do you expect him to get paid?

he's two in the hole, but could still headline against a name. He might as well
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"

KOTN would do well
    He has to get a KO first; he's takes forever to get it. Kampmann straight right rocks dudes and his Knees puts them away. certified

Megumi Fuji

Perfect style fight for Nick. Martin cant handle pressure well on the feet. Nick would bury him standing.

but can Nick handle Matin techical style.

Nick isn't the best at adjusting, or fighting a "smart fight".

Megumi Fuji

They have similar opponents in Condit, Sanchez and Daley

Kampmann: 2
    Diaz: 1

Kampmann looked way better against Condit and Sanchez, but Nick did way better against Daley. Standing Kampmann has the advantage with strikes. On the ground Nick has the slicker guard, but against the cage and in top position its all Kampmann w/ his Danish Thai boxing pedigree in the tie ups and XtremeCouture credentials on top. Kampmann is better equipped for this match up

Megumi Fuji

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,240Free
    PATSTER said:

Keem said:

Kampmann looked way better against Condit and Sanchez, but Nick did way better against Daley. Standing Kampmann has the advantage with strikes. On the ground Nick has the slicker guard, but against the cage and in top position its all Kampmann w/ his Danish Thai boxing pedigree in the tie ups and XtremeCouture credentials on top. Kampmann is better equipped for this match up

you biased *****

they both lost to Sanchez, get GSP's and Condit's **** out of your mouth.
    Cream is severely gotten too by Diaz....he will do anything to discredit him

Like I've never seen someone burned soo hard by a fighter, Cream literally only talks about Diaz
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    war kampmann

though at this point in diaz's career i think nate marquardt would be a more suitable opponent
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car

war kampmann

though at this point in diaz's career i think nate marquardt would be a more suitable opponent

Either wouldn't be bad, but Marquardt's down two, but both are SF champs so I guess it could be somewhat like a scrimage for bragging rights; and Shields and Woodley are getting it in too.

I do think Kampmann is better for getting Diaz back into contender status. Kampmann did get KO'd, but he stopped Ellenberger too at a time when Jake was overdue for a titleshot

Megumi Fuji

PATSTER said:

Keem said:

you biased *****

Cream is severely gotten too by Diaz....he will do anything to discredit him

Like I've never seen someone burned soo hard by a fighter, Cream literally only talks about Diaz
    Keep it on topic please. Thank you

Kampmann, or Diaz? and why

Megumi Fuji

PATSTER said:

Keem said:

you biased *****

Keep it on topic please. Thank you

Kampmann, or Diaz? and why

Megumi Fuji

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,707Free
    Diaz via better striking
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    WarWest said:

Diaz via better striking

he has better hands, but his entire striking game isn't

Megumi Fuji

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,707Free
    Keem said:

WarWest said:

Diaz via better striking

he has better hands, but his entire striking game isn't

Diaz via better striking
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • cruz2990cruz2990 MexicoPosts: 8,115Free
    Diaz will most likely duck the hitman.......
    __________________________________________________________________________________________
    Sigbet record: 50 - 4

cruz2990 said:

Diaz will most likely duck the hitman.......

If he doesn't say anything then I'll believe it. I still can't believe nothing came of the Sanchez call out

Megumi Fuji

• Built2DestroyBuilt2Destroy Posts: 288Free
    He should take the fight, I can see this one going either way, and hopefully it would be a good one.
    Norwegian guy here, so excuse my English
  • JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free

It's a great fight but doesn't help Nick at all.

It gets a solid name under his belt

No offense, but he can't live off the Penn win forever. lol

Too many factors can be taken away from that performance along with Nick's last two fights

Megumi Fuji

Keem said:

It's a great fight but doesn't help Nick at all.

It gets a solid name under his belt

No offense, but he can't live off the Penn win forever. lol

Too many factors can be taken away from that performance along with Nick's last two fights
    Agreed
  • MaximumBobMaximumBob Posts: 1,288Free

I'm a fan of Kampmann but this is Diaz's kind of fight. He would maul Kampmann on the feet, and on the ground
    My definition of hell, you get there and meet the person you could have been - Frank Mir.

I'm a fan of Kampmann but this is Diaz's kind of fight. He would maul Kampmann on the feet, and on the ground

Maul is a strong word. Assuming Nick can get Kampmann trapped against the cage and flurries on him then I suppose, but on the ground Nick has like no GnP and Kampmann can hold his own on the ground. He's submitted MW's. From the outside or kickboxing range Kampmann takes it all day everyday with his Thai boxing.

Megumi Fuji

• JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free

this is a perfect fight for both...to stay in the mix ;)
  • StompGrindStompGrind Posts: 21,196Free
    Keem said:

From the outside or kickboxing range Kampmann takes it all day everyday with his Thai boxing.

The 'Outside' and 'Kickboxing range' are pretty much the same thing, unless by the outside you meant Frankie Edgar or Guida outside range.
  • MaximumBobMaximumBob Posts: 1,288Free
    edited March 2013
    Keem said:

Maul is a strong word. Assuming Nick can get Kampmann trapped against the cage and flurries on him then I suppose, but on the ground Nick has like no GnP and Kampmann can hold his own on the ground. He's submitted MW's. From the outside or kickboxing range Kampmann takes it all day everyday with his Thai boxing.
    Kampmann rarely uses his kickboxing, preferring to stand and trade hands using his very technical boxing. His problem is he just wont have the one punch power to hurt Diaz and stop him from marching forward. Kampmanns movement and speed are not the quickest and that again plays to Diaz's strength's.

On the ground Martin is good, but not quite in Diaz's league, so i see it as being a very long night for Kampmann with the strong possibility of a refs stoppage win for Diaz.
    Post edited by MaximumBob on
    My definition of hell, you get there and meet the person you could have been - Frank Mir.

Keem said:

From the outside or kickboxing range Kampmann takes it all day everyday with his Thai boxing.

The 'Outside' and 'Kickboxing range' are pretty much the same thing, unless by the outside you meant Frankie Edgar or Guida outside range.
    I know; I was sayin' which ever you guys preferred to call it

Megumi Fuji