Carnages41-"Matt Brown could be WW champ if he was allowed to weigh in at 170.9 for title fights"

carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,387Free
edited March 2013 in UFC
War Matt Brown!

Post edited by the_enigma on
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
Tagged:

Comments

• ShannonRitch1p4pShannonRitch1p4p Posts: 10,073Free
    Matt Brown when asked about a possible superfight with Anderson:
    -" You know what i'd do"
  • _TUF1__TUF1_ Posts: 8,332Free
    lmao source? and what does 170.9 have to do with Brown being champ?

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,387Free
    _TUF1_ said:

GSP weighed in at 170.9 against Diaz, Matt Brown was not impressed
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,342Free
    Ok now that is total nonsense,now he is just tossing out anything like a Twitter nerd.
    I THOUGHT he was going to come up with some kind of constructive reason to actually getting to the title fight,then yes i would give him a chance.
    The really sad part is,the UFC PAYS fighters to talk this nonsense,Dana offered 3k to start nonsense on twitter,so Rhonda Rousey did it.geesh that is half of what they pay some fighters,shows Dana's head is nowhere near on straight,more like several screws loose.Point is that this might not be Brown,we have NEVER heard from him before,now all of a sudden right before an upcoming fight,he comes out of the closet,ya i'm figuring setup.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
  • ShannonRitch1p4pShannonRitch1p4p Posts: 10,073Free

Then he would lose it to Seth Baczynski

He let him win you stupid TUF newb. Nobody can beat Brown in a fight to the death, he is immortal.
    No time limit, no rounds, Matt Brown would every fight

• Doctor_ObviouslyDoctor_Obviously Posts: 18,842Free
    Ok, Carn, I gotta know....

Did you lose a bet a long time stating if you lost, you would have to become Matt Brown's number one fan? I'm not dissin' you or anything, it's just kind of an odd choice for someone to say he's one of their favorite fighters, unless you're related to the guy--which is highly unlikely.. Don't get me wrong, Brown's ok and all, but what do you find so special about him?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Doctor...15684498441639

Did you lose a bet a long time stating if you lost, you would have to become Matt Brown's number one fan? I'm not dissin' you or anything, it's just kind of an odd choice for someone to say he's one of their favorite fighters, unless you're related to the guy--which is highly unlikely.. Don't get me wrong, Brown's ok and all, but what do you find so special about him?

Somebody said I look liked Matt Brown a while back.....but I look nothing like him....that being said, I need to grow my Matt Brown Goatee back

So I became a hardcore fan, I mean thats what anyone would do right?

I would of became a fan anyways, Matt Brown comes to scrap
    Post edited by carnages41 on

• KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free

_TUF1_ said:

Brown could not weigh in at all and still catch a "L" even if GSP made 169lbs

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • the_enigmathe_enigma Posts: 19,089Premium

_TUF1_ said:

There's nowhere saying he actually weighed 170.9. Just some random video of a guy saying some sus ****. Unless there's proof his weigh in weight was not what's reported then this is nothing but rumor and speculation.

^ I agree.
    2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league ALL divisions champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2

• Doctor_ObviouslyDoctor_Obviously Posts: 18,842Free

Somebody said I look liked Matt Brown a while back.....but I look nothing like him....that being said, I need to grow my Matt Brown Goatee back

I do like that he comes to scrap. That's cool.

But wait, all this time...I thought you were black (?). Excuse me, African-Canadian.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Doctor...15684498441639

But wait, all this time...I thought you were black (?). Excuse me, African-Canadian.
    I'm Mixed

lol who changed my thread title?

PATSTER said:

The only way you can beat Matt Brown is by running away or holding on for dear life.

lol add him to your sig

• KOOKORKKOOKORK Posts: 785Free

I met carnage in Canada.

He's a mix of Overeem, Kongo, and Matt Brown..

What a mix!!!! It is an odd, bold and interesting mix . I don't understand the commonality of Brown and Kongo though but great observation Patster.
    It is not about win or lose, it is about heart. Leave all you have in the Octagon and you are a winner in my book.
    JDS, Machida,Sam stout,Bermudez, Dustin Kimura,Roger Huerta
  • i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,372Free
    too bad young gunz fina knock him out

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

• GSP_over_SilvaGSP_over_Silva Posts: 12,185Free
    Matt Brown would beat Cain Velasquez if he were allowed to weigh in art 170.9
    Believe in Beard

Matt Brown would beat Cain Velasquez if he were allowed to weigh in art 170.9

G_o_S would beat GSP if he were allowed to post

What's goin on man. Did sparktard finally fix yo ****

• GSP_over_SilvaGSP_over_Silva Posts: 12,185Free
    No. I'm posting from another phone. Coincidentally, my laptop broke and phone doesn't let me sign in. They don't want me to win.
    Believe in Beard

too bad young gunz fina knock him out

You said the same about wonderboy you noob

anyone who trains at tristar is a can

• KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    Diaz was allowed to weigh in at 170.9 and lost though

Brown might have something more to offer to the fight though ya know like a more completed game and bette heart..
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • CaptainSupermanCaptainSuperman Posts: 10,101Free

It's cause his boy Kongo is no longer relevant

• Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,651Free
    PATSTER said:

The only way you can beat Matt Brown is by running away or holding on for dear life.

or submission
  • rodrodMMA92rodrodMMA92 TexasPosts: 4,027Free
    PATSTER said:

he's one of their favorite fighters, unless you're related to the guy--which is highly unlikely.. Don't get me wrong, Brown's ok and all, but what do you find so special about him?

I met carnage in Canada.

He's a mix of Overeem, Kongo, and Matt Brown..

And all he wears is Reven

21-16 SIG . . . . . 2-1 AV

Rua . . . . . . Penn . . . . . . Maia . . . . . .Van Soest . . . . . . Rousey . . . . . . . JDS . . . . . . Silva

imageimageimageTVSRouseyimageShogun