Adrian Broner wouldn't last 3 minutes with Jose Aldo

SilentDogoodSilentDogood Posts: 237Free
edited March 2013 in UFC
Adrian Broner wouldn't last 3 minutes with Jose Aldo
Aldo would knock his head off and could break those pencils he calls legs with ease
Post edited by SilentDogood on
Tagged:

Comments

• GalvanikGalvanik Posts: 1,004Free
    Who's Adrian Broner? That's my respone to whether or not he can beat Aldo.
    Bet Record: 2-3
  • fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
    Galvanik said:

An over rated boxer

• mmafan001-1mmafan001-1 Posts: 152Free
    in a boxing match he'd destroy him, in any other type of fight not so much lol
  • ShannonRitch1p4pShannonRitch1p4p Posts: 10,011Free
    fobar said:

Galvanik said:

An over rated boxer
    Yeah i dont know about that Fobar. The dudes hands are nice. I understand not liking him though because of his crappy personality. He would kill Brandon Rios by the way. He dont want none of the Problem.

fobar said:

Galvanik said:

An over rated boxer
    Yeah i dont know about that Fobar. The dudes hands are nice. I understand not liking him though because of his crappy personality. He would kill Brandon Rios by the way. He dont want none of the Problem.
    nothing to do with his personality, which is terrible. He has been fighting 2 full weight classes below his natural weight. if he can produce the same standard against world class talent at his natural weight then i will retract what i said

but at the moment he is an over rated boxer :)

• Frontline_RioterFrontline_Rioter Posts: 2,531Free
    fobar said:

fobar said:

Galvanik said:

An over rated boxer
    nothing to do with his personality, which is terrible. He has been fighting 2 full weight classes below his natural weight. if he can produce the same standard against world class talent at his natural weight then i will retract what i said

His next fight will be two weight classes higher because he couldn't get a fight with Ricky Burns at lightweight. It's BS that he has an undefeated record though. He should have an L against a older and smaller fighter.
  • classicboxerclassicboxer Posts: 11,823Free
    edited March 2013
    fobar said:

fobar said:

Galvanik said:

An over rated boxer

Fighting 2 weight classes below his normal weight is normal in MMA, so what's the problem? In boxing that's only 12 lbs.

Edit: Broner vs Aldo- Broner by first round KO.
    Post edited by classicboxer on
    Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors
  • TigerChampTigerChamp Nicolas CagePosts: 3,628Free
    same old story, in a boxing match broner wins easily, in an mma fight aldo via anything he wants

Check out the trophy wall http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147934/forum-trophy-wall#latest
  • ShannonRitch1p4pShannonRitch1p4p Posts: 10,011Free
    In a Boxing ring Broner takes Aldos head off. Let them kickbox and Aldo paralyzes him from the waist down.

There is no denying Broners skills are nice. But he is trying to hard jacking Mayweathers swag. I saw a video of him the other day ripping up 3 20 dollar bills and flushing them down the toilet as if its nothing to him lmao. He says he doesnt carry anythinf but Benjamins amd doesnt take back change. He is a loud mouthed turd.
  • Za1994Za1994 Posts: 3,168Free
    Is it a shame that I know who he is because I saw him lick a dirty strippers vagina?
    Been on the Anthony "Showtime" Pettis train since day one. No questions asked. Showtime Attack Force Too Strong.
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/139486/i-see-it-now-anthony-showtime-pettis-will-go-down-as-the-goat/p1
    Represent Roufusport:
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin. 414 Reppin' the Mil
    UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI

same old story, in a boxing match broner wins easily, in an mma fight aldo via anything he wants

Anything except punches.
  • SolidStateLogicSolidStateLogic Posts: 4,181Free
    Lol, if it was a boxing match Broner mops the floor with Aldo's head. In MMA of course Aldo wins. What a stupid thread as well.
    Overeem - Hari - Spong - Daley - Hardy - Manhoef - A. Silva - Rutten - Diaz Bros
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,617Free
    edited March 2013

Anything except punches.
    Even punches. Broner would quit after 3 leg kicks.
    Post edited by Yesterdays_Hero on
  • TigerChampTigerChamp Nicolas CagePosts: 3,628Free
    dont forget if aldo played it smart hed take broner down in the first 20seconds and it would be ground and pound or sub before the round ended

Check out the trophy wall http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147934/forum-trophy-wall#latest

Anything except punches.
    Kicks aren't punches. If Aldo tried to just outpunch Broner he loses, so it's not "via anything he wants."
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,617Free
    edited March 2013

Anything except punches.
    Kicks aren't punches. If Aldo tried to just outpunch Broner he loses, so it's not "via anything he wants."
    Couple of kicks and Broner is a stationary target looking for a way out, Aldo then lays the hurt on him with punches. Broner can only fight punching matches with those giant novelty gloves they wear. Add anything to the boxing rule set and he's a sitting duck.
    Post edited by Yesterdays_Hero on
  • AmerimanAmeriman Posts: 2,069Free
    Who? Boxing still exists?
    Boston threw me a god damn beating. DOOMGOAT REIGNS SUPREME

fobar said:

fobar said:

Galvanik said:

An over rated boxer

Fighting 2 weight classes below his normal weight is normal in MMA, so what's the problem? In boxing that's only 12 lbs.

Did i say i thought it was ok to fight 2 weight classes below your normal weight in MMA? dont think so.

Just saying that if he performs the same at his natural weight then I will be more impressed. Beating much smaller guys that lack the punch power to hurt you is not impressive at all

fobar said:

fobar said:

Galvanik said:

An over rated boxer

His next fight will be two weight classes higher because he couldn't get a fight with Ricky Burns at lightweight. It's BS that he has an undefeated record though. He should have an L against a older and smaller fighter.
    He has beaten who they have put in front of him, i dont blame him for it. its his management and promoters padding his record

Boxing match Broner

MMA Aldo

edited March 2013
    fobar said:

fobar said:

fobar said:

Galvanik said:

An over rated boxer

Did i say i thought it was ok to fight 2 weight classes below your normal weight in MMA? dont think so.

Just saying that if he performs the same at his natural weight then I will be more impressed. Beating much smaller guys that lack the punch power to hurt you is not impressive at all
    You think he's the only boxer cutting weight? They all do it, just like MMA. The difference is that when they clean out their division, they move up.

Edit: I know this thread is trolling, but it's funny that you use a fighter who tried to duck Pettis as your example.
    Post edited by classicboxer on

fobar said:

fobar said:

fobar said:

Galvanik said:

An over rated boxer

You think he's the only boxer cutting weight? They all do it, just like MMA. The difference is that when they clean out their division, they move up.

Edit: I know this thread is trolling, but it's funny that you use a fighter who tried to duck Pettis as your example.
    lmfao read my posts for what they are. just my opinion on the fighter that the OP was talking about

am I saying he is the only one cutting weight, no. But i am not talking about anybody but Broner as he is the boxer in question.

• zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,342Free
    ALdo is even more beatable than Silva,he has a terrible ground game and can easily be taken down.
    If you ever have any doubt,just watch what Hominick did to him and Mark is not even mentioned by anyone.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
    fobar said:

fobar said:

fobar said:

fobar said:

Galvanik said:

An over rated boxer

lmfao read my posts for what they are. just my opinion on the fighter that the OP was talking about

am I saying he is the only one cutting weight, no. But i am not talking about anybody but Broner as he is the boxer in question.
    My point is that you are calling out Broner for cutting weight to fight in a lower division, which I think is stupid, because it's a common practice in fighting sports.
  • munkiemunkie Posts: 2,538Free
    This stupid debate, again? Broner wins a Boxing match. Aldo murders in an MMA match.
    /thread
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,259Free
    Broner would kill him in MMA, the match starts standing you MMA noobs
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • munkiemunkie Posts: 2,538Free

Just like James Toney destroyed Couture? Their match started standing, so obviously Toney mopped the floor with Randy, right?
    =)) You're an idiot.
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,259Free
    munkie said:

Just like James Toney destroyed Couture? Their match started standing, so obviously Toney mopped the floor with Randy, right?
    =)) You're an idiot.
    lucky takedown
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
    munkie said:

=)) You're an idiot.
    TRT
  • Solid_SnakeSolid_Snake Posts: 11,789Moderator, Ultimate
    All this Aldo talk is giving me a Broner.
    GSP MAFIA

Leonie fan since day one....No questions asked.

The Funny Thread

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkar