quebec boxing commission to release statement on decimal conspiracy for gsp/diaz weigh ins

bartolinibartolini Posts: 669Ultimate
HW: VELASQUEZ, DOS SANTOS, BROWNE

LHW: EVANS, CORMIER, GUS

MW: SPIDER, WEIDMAN, MACHIDA

WW: CONDIT, HENDRICKS, DIAZ

LW: HENDERSON, CERRONE, DIAZ

FW: ALDO, MENDES, SWANSON

BW: FABER

FW: JOHNSON

CHICKS: TATE

Comments

• GalvanikGalvanik Posts: 1,004Free
    Good, we can finally get some answers.
    Bet Record: 2-3
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    get ready for the gsp haters with their tin foil hats. this is the biggest non issue in the world since justin biebers hamster kicked the bucket.
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,733Free
    fobar said:

get ready for the gsp haters with their tin foil hats. this is the biggest non issue in the world since justin biebers hamster kicked the bucket.

such a non issue they feel the need to make a statement! ;;)
    This ^^^
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    edited March 2013
    fobar said:

because of all the retards who cant even tie their own shoes in the morning making a stink all over the internet over nothing. they need somebody to come along and explain it to them and hold their hand because they are too damn stupid to look it up.

If this would have happened in any other fight, nobody would really care. but the haters still butthurt over GSP's clear cut win over diaz still need a reason to cry over.

and nobody here even understands. you should be blaming the ufc and the commission for not informing every fighter of the circumstances. condit had the extra hour and could have been in the decimal range as well, but they never informed him. same with any oter person who fights for a title in quebec. instead you let your hatred for gsp get in the way and clearly its a conspiracy to favor canadian title holders when everybody else is allotted the extra hour and the same amount of weight.

Post edited by idrankyourbeer on
    Just givin out the D
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
    ^tldr because you waffle on and on and on about bs until you never make your point

edited March 2013
    i did make my point. haters are retards and need the commission to hold their hand

No it has nothing to do with the UFC being responsible at all, its not their fault that not everybody is kept up to date with all of the rules when they should be, its all GSP's fault and im sitting here butthurt with my tin foil hat looking for more spilled milk to cry over ever since he lost to that classless bum diaz.

all i can do is bring nothing of value to the table other than to spread my hatred to fighters over the internet. i troll people with valid points while having a nice big circle jerk with the 4 or 5 other forum losers who also do nothing more than regurgitate the same crap and think im totally cool. anybody who can bring up a valid point, gets a tl;dr or some other form of trollbait from me , because like the classy hater i am, thats all i know how to do. Nobody can ever see right through that!

i think ive already made it past 4 or 5 logical sentences now. i better stop now. this is past fobars comprehension level. all that gsp hating and all lately combined with all that toxic airplane water really can get to people.
    Just givin out the D
  • bartolinibartolini Posts: 669Ultimate

fobar said:

because of all the retards who cant even tie their own shoes in the morning making a stink all over the internet over nothing. they need somebody to come along and explain it to them and hold their hand because they are too damn stupid to look it up.

If this would have happened in any other fight, nobody would really care. but the haters still butthurt over GSP's clear cut win over diaz still need a reason to cry over.

and nobody here even understands. you should be blaming the ufc and the commission for not informing every fighter of the circumstances. condit had the extra hour and could have been in the decimal range as well, but they never informed him. same with any oter person who fights for a title in quebec. instead you let your hatred for gsp get in the way and clearly its a conspiracy to favor canadian title holders when everybody else is allotted the extra hour and the same amount of weight.

No it has nothing to do with the UFC being responsible at all, its not their fault that not everybody is kept up to date with all of the rules, its all GSP's fault and im sitting here butthurt with my tin foil hat.

losers
    I believe in the condit fight, gsp's weight wasn't an issue, so condit wasn't told anything. Gsp may have been struggling with weight this time. It just looks like from the video i saw, that the commission was sweating gsp not making weight. So, last minute they tell diaz camp we allow .9 over, which is something that should have been told to fighters much earlier. As far as I can remember, title fights do not have the 1lb grace rule.

bartolini said:

I believe in the condit fight, gsp's weight wasn't an issue, so condit wasn't told anything. Gsp may have been struggling with weight this time. It just looks like from the video i saw, that the commission was sweating gsp not making weight. So, last minute they tell diaz camp we allow .9 over, which is something that should have been told to fighters much earlier. As far as I can remember, title fights do not have the 1lb grace rule.

its the ufc and commissions fault for not informing the fighters of this odd rule in quebec. its been there all along but nobody seemed to know about it because it was never an issue. i think maybe it should be if they arent rounding up from decimals. but whatever it is i think its bad for the sport if they will tell one guy but they wont tell others.

leave it to the haters to totally look past the whole concept of morality and just go straight to attacking gsp like the classless bums they are. they cant ever prove that gsp didnt weigh over 170 when its all said and done. that other dude in the same card who was 2 pounds over made the weight simply by removing his boxers. if you are allotted two hours and you cant cut less than a pound of weight, you have no business being in the fighting industry.

I can piss out that amount of weight all over my toilet seat before i even really get fully into my piss and find the hole. i just think its stupid with all the discussion. all it is is the same meatheads bagging on gsp. its the commission, and the ufc and the whole morality thing that should be the issue here. this whole fiasco is god damn stupid anyways if you ask me.
    Just givin out the D
  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    quebec boxing commission: "Stop crying; be happy we didn't permaban Nick's fighting license. Have a great day"
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
    edited March 2013
    fobar said:

not past my comprehension, just cant be arsed reading the drivel you post :)

holy ****. a diaz fan and the circle jerk gsp hater can put a whole sentence together. wow dude. i never thought for the life of me that was possible! maybe some day you might learn how to read more than a whole sentence too, that doesnt involve the words "i hate gsp, cheater, greaser, lay and pray, steroids, yaddda yadda yadda"

hey who's that loser in your sig pic? aint he the guy that got two chances at GSP's title that he didnt earn, failed both times, and retired twice?

leave it to the diaz fans to have no logic and a whole lot of hate. i hope the ufc doesnt get rid of him when he loses to marquardt because they could really use a gatekeeper.... and by gatekeeper i dont mean fighting cans in the ufc. i mean sitting at the front gates of the arena and checking their wolf tickets.
    Just givin out the D
    edited March 2013
    yeah no doubt eh. i have to spend all my time hating on fighterss in every thread.

so have you brought anything of value to the discussion yet? nope. as always, go figure. just the same trollish circle jerk. and youre calling me gotten to? keep prancing around the forums crying about GSP with the other three stooges thinking everybody must be gotten to because all you guys can do is spew the same old herp derp and wait for a response. OMFGZ LOLZERS i just said the most stupid illogical **** ever and i finally got a reaction! omfg i win the game! they must be real mad! hold on while i find my tl;dr button just to try to jerk them some more! ive succeeded in life!

where do you weigh in on this dumb issue? its all gsps fault right? they made this rule all for him didnt they?
    Just givin out the D

yeah no doubt eh. i have to spend all my time hating on fighterss in every thread.

so have you brought anything of value to the discussion yet? nope. as always, go figure. just the same trollish circle jerk. and youre calling me gotten to?

where do you weigh in on this dumb issue? its all gsps fault right? they made this rule all for him didnt they?

Nobody here has said its gsp's fault. I think your own guilty conscience is causing you to lash out. Relax.

so have you brought anything of value to the discussion yet? nope. as always, go figure. just the same trollish circle jerk. and youre calling me gotten to? keep prancing around the forums crying about GSP with the other three stooges thinking everybody must be gotten to because all you guys can do is spew the same old herp derp . i finally got a reaction! omfg i win the game! they must be real mad! hold on while i find my tl;dr button just to try to jerk them some more!

show my these hate posts I make, i asked someone else too and they couldnt. get over yourself and have another beer son

edited March 2013
    oh its all around. pretty obvious what you and the 3 stooges are up to lately with all your hatred and crying . i wont waste my time. and besides, thats what you want me to do you transparent troll,

of course if i was gotten to i probably would. but no a beer sounds better anyways. throw some more steroid allegations around. besides crying over less than a pound of weight, or a bunch of vaseline that got rubbed off 3 or 4 years ago, that seems to be the cool thing to do around here lately

i like your sig pic. haters always seem to pick the worst fighters. which fighter did diaz lose to when that was taken?
    Just givin out the D
    I don't understand why they (commission) have to sit around and figure out a statement on this issue. Rules are rules. He should know them already and should have answered the question right then. By the commission saying they will release a statement in the next couple of days makes me think they didn't go by their normal rules.

• CaptainSupermanCaptainSuperman Posts: 10,101Free
    bartolini said:

I don't understand why they (commission) have to sit around and figure out a statement on this issue. Rules are rules. He should know them already and should have answered the question right then. By the commission saying they will release a statement in the next couple of days makes me think they didn't go by their normal rules.

Exactly. I think they are giving Chael Sonnen a phone call about now getting tips in how to talk their way out of this

edited March 2013
    they should just remove weight classes. problem solved!! besides, who needs a scale for anything other than weighing up the bundles confiscated from the diaz brothers basements.
    Just givin out the D
    edited March 2013

oh its all around. pretty obvious what you and the 3 stooges are up to lately with all your hatred and crying . i wont waste my time. and besides, thats what you want me to do you transparent troll,

of course if i was gotten to i probably would. but no a beer sounds better anyways. throw some more steroid allegations around. besides crying over less than a pound of weight, or a bunch of vaseline that got rubbed off 3 or 4 years ago, that seems to be the cool thing to do around here lately

i like your sig pic. haters always seem to pick the worst fighters. which fighter did diaz lose to when that was taken?

saying they are all around, great stuff. and to say you wont waist your time lol do you realise how much time you have waisted the last few days :D

never made a steroid allegation either, you must be sure when you accuse someone of something ;) seems the most hate coming out of the forum lately has been from the GSP fans crying over Diaz's antic's.

I will leave this thread in peace, reply if you have to. i dont really care :)
    Post edited by fobar on

fobar tapped
    Just givin out the D
  • najmanajma Posts: 2,047Free
    edited March 2013

bartolini said:

I can piss out that amount of weight all over my toilet seat before i even really get fully into my piss and find the hole.

First piss 25lbs out and THEN I'll ask you to piss 0.9lbs more. We'll see how easy that is to do. Because that's what GSP had to do - He wasn't cutting 0.9lbs dude! Use your brain for a second. The 0.9lbs was what he had come up short with the cut.
    You may need to take a needle and suck out the fluid in your eyeballs in order to find that extra fluid in your body.

GSP weighed 194lbs for the Hardy fight, 192lbs from what I can recall for the Koscheck or Shields fight and 194ish in a couple of other fights.
    He either had a problem with the weight cut now or he was heavier than ever, which'd mean over 196lbs.

When you cut that much weighed you're reaching a point where there's nothing more to sweat... or there's nothing more to sweat without getting sick, like losing sight and/or the feel in your limbs. See Rumble cutting for Belfort.
    Post edited by najma on
  • LegrosfleauLegrosfleau Posts: 622Free
    fobar said:

so have you brought anything of value to the discussion yet? nope. as always, go figure. just the same trollish circle jerk. and youre calling me gotten to? keep prancing around the forums crying about GSP with the other three stooges thinking everybody must be gotten to because all you guys can do is spew the same old herp derp . i finally got a reaction! omfg i win the game! they must be real mad! hold on while i find my tl;dr button just to try to jerk them some more!

show my these hate posts I make, i asked someone else too and they couldnt. get over yourself and have another beer son
    if you need to be shown your spewing...
    Just read your 30 last post and see how pathetic you are haha.
    Account bet victory:

Adambomber 3,800 posts : UFC116 Lesnar vs Carwin.
  • FuriousmatFuriousmat Posts: 4,044Free
    bartolini said:
    I seriously dont get all this. Is this like some sort of global orchestrated trolling or what?

Fighters have been weighing in 1 lbs over the limit for **** ever because they have the **** right to do so. There is a 1 lbs margin that they need to respect at all time and it is freagin far from unusual to see fighters weigh in at exactly 171 or 206.

Jeez wtf is up with you guys wake the **** up.
  • Solid_SnakeSolid_Snake Posts: 11,789Moderator, Ultimate

bartolini said:
    I seriously dont get all this. Is this like some sort of global orchestrated trolling or what?

Fighters have been weighing in 1 lbs over the limit for **** ever because they have the **** right to do so. There is a 1 lbs margin that they need to respect at all time and it is freagin far from unusual to see fighters weigh in at exactly 171 or 206.

What I don't understand is why people are assuming that the extra .9 lbs was to benefit GSP. Diaz has been the one cheating at weight cutting for years. He's the one smoking an illegal metabolite.
    GSP MAFIA

Leonie fan since day one....No questions asked.

The Funny Thread

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkar
    edited March 2013
    now hold on there sonny boy. diaz would never cheat! this guy pisses out excellence. sure he was warned about grabbing the cage or throwing illegal strikes after the bell or any of that. thats all just the referee getting some face time in while using code words to cop some dope after the fight. the word disqualify means he was after two ounces. dont hold the cage means he'll be parked out back in an hour. watch out for the eyes means he wants the triple a.
    Just givin out the D
  • classicboxerclassicboxer Posts: 11,823Free

i did make my point. haters are retards and need the commission to hold their hand

No it has nothing to do with the UFC being responsible at all, its not their fault that not everybody is kept up to date with all of the rules when they should be, its all GSP's fault and im sitting here butthurt with my tin foil hat looking for more spilled milk to cry over ever since he lost to that classless bum diaz.

all i can do is bring nothing of value to the table other than to spread my hatred to fighters over the internet. i troll people with valid points while having a nice big circle jerk with the 4 or 5 other forum losers who also do nothing more than regurgitate the same crap and think im totally cool. anybody who can bring up a valid point, gets a tl;dr or some other form of trollbait from me , because like the classy hater i am, thats all i know how to do. Nobody can ever see right through that!

i think ive already made it past 4 or 5 logical sentences now. i better stop now. this is past fobars comprehension level. all that gsp hating and all lately combined with all that toxic airplane water really can get to people.

Which commisioner is a forum member? This forum is so important even the UFC abandoned it.
    Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,733Free

bartolini said:

Nothing is wrong with us

A title fight weight limit is 125, 135, 145, 155, 170, 185, 205, 265. No 1 pound over allowed, or any other decimal over

Honestly, who gives a **** if GSP was .9 overweight!? I don't

What I care about is the fact that he has fought in Canada for his last 4 fights and there seems to be some shady **** going on
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine