Where are all the real MMA fans at???

Canadian_ConnectionCanadian_Connection Posts: 228Free
The title of the discussion says it all! I've been on this forum for awhile now and I've seen so much bitching and moaning it's pathetic! Are there any actual MMA fans on here that wish to discuss MMA? Or is it just a bunch of internet tough guys that like to hate, talk trash, and complain until they grow vaginas? Way too many butthurt cry babies hiding behind a computer on here!

If there are any real deal UFC/MMA fans on here hit me up! I'm sure this forum has better members than the PMSing girls I've seen on here. Where you at real deal fans??? Hit me up!
Tagged:

Comments

• classicboxerclassicboxer Posts: 11,847Free

The title of the discussion says it all! I've been on this forum for awhile now and I've seen so much bitching and moaning it's pathetic! Are there any actual MMA fans on here that wish to discuss MMA? Or is it just a bunch of internet tough guys that like to hate, talk trash, and complain until they grow vaginas? Way too many butthurt cry babies hiding behind a computer on here!

If there are any real deal UFC/MMA fans on here hit me up! I'm sure this forum has better members than the PMSing girls I've seen on here. Where you at real deal fans??? Hit me up!

You have to pay for that, and then they still screw you!
    Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors
  • secondsoutsecondsout Posts: 445Free
    Hi, hope you are a GSP fan who also have a sense of humour. I came across one or two who have ZERO.
    Tina Turner, secondsout, Steve Podborski, zaksame, Nate Diaz - when you are legit, people want you to quit
  • secondsoutsecondsout Posts: 445Free
    Too much vagina in this tread for me. I might not be back. :-B
    Tina Turner, secondsout, Steve Podborski, zaksame, Nate Diaz - when you are legit, people want you to quit
  • BruteDionBruteDion Posts: 10,499Free
    Don't know bout you but I would call myself a legit fan

I don't mind LnP...its part of the game

Wicked Subs give me boners

I rareally are huge fans of the champs...I like mid tier guys who work thier way up over time (Matt Brown,Alan Belcher for example)

Own a stake in a local MMA gym...I hope to start a solid community outreach program for troubled youth

Got into MMA through Pride (was a huge Ernesto Hoost fan and became a Cro Cop fan cuz he fought Hoost so well and I followed him to MMA)

I rarely hate on another fighter no matter thier skill level

So if I ain't one I don't know what is
    Sig record
    40-21

Owner Of Forum Souls: Bright508620 - MMAFAN001 - CRAZYNOONGAH

What do you get when you take A.Silva's clinch game + Mark Hunt's Iron Chin + Mushy Lady Parts?

A: Cat Zingano....the UFC's true #1 women's contender

< img src =photo BD2_zps23b2f3d9.jpg>
  • Za1994Za1994 Posts: 3,188Free
    _TUF1_ said:

Complains about all the b****ing and moaning. Creates a thread to b**** and moan.
    Asks why people don't want to discuss MMA. Makes a thread with no relation to any MMA topic.
    Says members complain so much until they physically grow vaginas :-/ Makes a thread complaining so much that I can only assume TS has a vagina.

LOL!!!!!
    Been on the Anthony "Showtime" Pettis train since day one. No questions asked. Showtime Attack Force Too Strong.
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/139486/i-see-it-now-anthony-showtime-pettis-will-go-down-as-the-goat/p1
    Represent Roufusport:
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin. 414 Reppin' the Mil
    UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,620Free
    UFC is my favorite sport!!!

8-}
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

• GalvanikGalvanik Posts: 1,004Free
    I really hope OP doesn't ragequit, I'm fascinated by his simpering dribble of an argument.
    Bet Record: 2-3
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,826Free
    _TUF1_ said:

Complains about all the b****ing and moaning. Creates a thread to b**** and moan.
    Asks why people don't want to discuss MMA. Makes a thread with no relation to any MMA topic.
    Says members complain so much until they physically grow vaginas :-/ Makes a thread complaining so much that I can only assume TS has a vagina.

This ^^^

OP really herped the derp on this one
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,385Free
    From his user name I am assuming all the GSP hate has him gotten to.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• Yo what up Second n Brute? Whats good boyz? Nice to meet some fans of the sport.
    PoloRidah said:

From his user name I am assuming all the GSP hate has him gotten to.

This ^^^

It's serious business
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • waikruwaikru UFC PresidentPosts: 10,043Free

Yo what up Second n Brute? Whats good boyz? Nice to meet some fans of the sport.

Gotten to
    On November 16th Hendricks became the real undisputed champion.

"Believe in the beard"

• The title of the discussion says it all! I've been on this forum for awhile now and I've seen so much bitching and moaning it's pathetic! Are there any actual MMA fans on here that wish to discuss MMA? Or is it just a bunch of internet tough guys that like to hate, talk trash, and complain until they grow vaginas? Way too many butthurt cry babies hiding behind a computer on here!

You have to pay for that, and then they still screw you!
    Is that what's going on around here? Most the real mma fans in the paid forum and all the wannabe's flock to the free forum with nothin but hate and stupidity? That's pretty sad if that's the case!
    edited March 2013
    His account won't last long when his first 5 posts are in a "gotten to" status. You got to ease your way in or Sober's Cuban will ban you.
    Post edited by PoloRidah on
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

PoloRidah said:

His account won't last long when his first 5 posts are in a "gotten to" status. You got to ease your way in or Suber's Cuban will ban you.

Lmao
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • Thanks to all the haters for proving my point. LoL Whats with all the animosity on here boyz and girls? I simply made a call out for some real mma fans to talk with and a bunch of ya'll have lil hissy fits. Did I hit a nerve or somethin? You mad cuz you the people on here that do nothing but complain?

Thanks to all the haters for proving my point. LoL Whats with all the animosity on here boyz and girls? I simply made a call out for some real mma fans to talk with and a bunch of ya'll have lil hissy fits. Did I hit a nerve or somethin? You mad cuz you the people on here that do nothing but complain?

The only person I see complaining in this thread is you.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

Says posters complain

Makes thread complaining

Says we throw hissy fits

OP's only one throwing hissy fits

Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • _TUF1__TUF1_ Posts: 8,332Free

Thanks to all the haters for proving my point. LoL Whats with all the animosity on here boyz and girls? I simply made a call out for some real mma fans to talk with and a bunch of ya'll have lil hissy fits. Did I hit a nerve or somethin? You mad cuz you the people on here that do nothing but complain?

Correction. All you've done on here is complain. If you want to have a real conversation join in any of the countless threads "actually" on an MMA topic. Not hating man but been on here long enough to see enough noob posters come on here going hard at everybody thinking it's going to earn respect or something. If you really want to invite people to have a discussion on MMA, start a thread on that, not a thread criticizing everybody. Probably won't get you anywhere ;)

I gurantee he is a GSP fan. The "gotten to" from UFC 158 is reaching outside of the forum as well and causing new posters to come show they are rustled.

@NyteRyder , add another name to the list.

Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• IdentityIdentity Posts: 7,019Free
    The 'gotten to' disease spreads fast
  • _TUF1_ said:

Correction. All you've done on here is complain. If you want to have a real conversation join in any of the countless threads "actually" on an MMA topic. Not hating man but been on here long enough to see enough noob posters come on here going hard at everybody thinking it's going to earn respect or something. If you really want to invite people to have a discussion on MMA, start a thread on that, not a thread criticizing everybody. Probably won't get you anywhere ;)
    LOL I didn't criticize anyone specifically though. I made sure to leave it as general as possible. I guess I did complain and I get the irony there, but you can't tell me you don't see the weak haters on this forum. I mean just looking through the topics and convo's I see way too much butthurt bitchin. I even saw one thread where they were talkin about drinkin piss as a bet. Like WTF? Do I need to get on the paid forum to get a legit MMA/UFC convo? Is that kinda how things work here?

_TUF1_ said:

LOL I didn't criticize anyone specifically though. I made sure to leave it as general as possible. I guess I did complain and I get the irony there, but you can't tell me you don't see the weak haters on this forum. I mean just looking through the topics and convo's I see way too much butthurt bitchin. I even saw one thread where they were talkin about drinkin piss as a bet. Like WTF? Do I need to get on the paid forum to get a legit MMA/UFC convo? Is that kinda how things work here?
    LoL The piss drinking bet was over the top.

Then again Machida does enjoy a nice warm glass.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

_TUF1_ said:

There are plenty of legit MMA convo's on the free forum as well and I'm sure you can see them.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

_TUF1_ said:

Cameldog will get you a legit MMA/UFC convo
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • PATSTER said:

Lmao @ these no life losers making alternate accounts to talk **** like p*ssys.

We all laugh at you. Keep coming back, seeing pathetic losers like yourself makes me feel that much better about my life.

Says the guy who goes to see GSP vs Diaz in Montreal and gets all pissy and comes right back to his hotel to make a thread crying about the crowd.

You are a perfect example of what I was talking about.

PATSTER said:

PATSTER said:

Lmao @ these no life losers making alternate accounts to talk **** like p*ssys.

We all laugh at you. Keep coming back, seeing pathetic losers like yourself makes me feel that much better about my life.

Says the guy who goes to see GSP vs Diaz in Montreal and gets all pissy and comes right back to his hotel to make a thread crying about the crowd.

You are a perfect example of what I was talking about.

Boo hoo

Now go and get banned and come back under a new name and troll idea. I need to laugh some more at you retards.
    Lmfao
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • PoloRidah said:

_TUF1_ said:

There are plenty of legit MMA convo's on the free forum as well and I'm sure you can see them.

Not really. I was interested to read about what people though of Maia at WW, but it just turned into a GSP hate thread a few posts in. Where are these legit MMA convo's on the free forum?
  • GalvanikGalvanik Posts: 1,004Free
    Have you considered the fact that nobody wants to have a conversation with you about MMA if you accuse us all of being fake fans and whiners?
    Bet Record: 2-3