diaz's camp to file a complaint over gsp's ufc 158 drug test

bartolinibartolini Posts: 668Ultimate
Nick Diaz's camp to file complaint over Georges St-Pierre's UFC 158 drug test - MMA Fighting
http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/3/26/4149886/nick-diazs-camp-to-file-complaint-over-georges-st-pierres-ufc-158
HW: VELASQUEZ, DOS SANTOS, BROWNE

LHW: EVANS, CORMIER, GUS

MW: SPIDER, WEIDMAN, MACHIDA

WW: CONDIT, HENDRICKS, DIAZ

LW: HENDERSON, CERRONE, DIAZ

FW: ALDO, MENDES, SWANSON

BW: FABER

FW: JOHNSON

CHICKS: TATE

Comments

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,667Free
    Good

GSP is a shady *****

I hope he burns for it
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free
    take 50% of his earnings...slap his shady ****...and add it to his list of illegal activities...like KY jelly etc ;)
  • megamanmegaman Posts: 5,281Free
    I see Diaz and the gang are being gracious in defeat...

• bartolinibartolini Posts: 668Ultimate
    megaman said:

Rules are rules. Diaz had his fight against Gomi turned into a nc after he tested positive for marijuana.

• bartolinibartolini Posts: 668Ultimate
    bartolini said:

megaman said:

Rules are rules. Diaz had his fight against Gomi turned into a nc after he tested positive for marijuana.
    I posted that at 4:20, nice

bartolini said:

megaman said:

If he had won the fight he wouldn't give a ****...

megaman said:

bartolini said:

megaman said:

If he had won the fight he wouldn't give a ****...
    Probably not

He would probably be proud than an opponent couldn't even beat him while cheating
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • Andy_AndersonAndy_Anderson Posts: 572Free
    Wonder if George is regretting giving Diaz the fight in the 1st place? This will be a headache for all involved.

Wonder if George is regretting giving Diaz the fight in the 1st place? This will be a headache for all involved.

if there is a infraction...then he has only himself to blame ;)

He made his bed
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,218Free
    GSP is on roids

Good call by Diaz
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • CaptainSupermanCaptainSuperman Posts: 10,101Free
    Diaz thinks the commission failed to properly oversee GSP's post fight drug test?

No way, everybody in Canada is all over GSP's ****, 24/7. They were right there watching GSP's golden god juice spritz from his pecker

• fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
    Where is Dana and whats he got to say about all this?

fobar said:

hes visiting his shrink about now...saying...why grease :))
    fobar said:

Probably trying to put together a bunch of Cain/Bigfoot, Silva/Weidman, Bendo/Gil promos and hope everyone forgets about GSP

"GSP Who?"

fobar said:

Probably trying to put together a bunch of Cain/Bigfoot, Silva/Weidman, Bendo/Gil promos and hope everyone forgets about GSP

"GSP Who?"
    =)) =)) =))
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine

If there is an infraction than I agree. However, it feels as if Diaz is simply throwing out multiple accusations with the hope that something sticks.....handwraps, 1 pound gate, urine test.

If there is an infraction than I agree. However, it feels as if Diaz is simply throwing out multiple accusations with the hope that something sticks.....handwraps, 1 pound gate, urine test.
    that is his prerogative ;)
    yep, its his prerogative but doubt it will earn him any extra favors from his employer or other fighters

yep, its his prerogative but doubt it will earn him any extra favors from his employer or other fighters

hes always in **** with Dana :)) ...but he may have facts to back it up this time ;)
    Not only does GSP have spies on Diaz's camp he also cheated by being overweight under the influence of PED's.

Diaz is dumb to bring this **** up and so are his handlers.

edited March 2013
    Guessing it will not have anything to do with an actual "positive" test result . It will be lawyer bs about "chain of custody" and "Caesar saw Dana pissing in GSP's sample" nonsense. Diaz would be better off focusing on getting good paying fights and not paying attorney fees.
    Post edited by Andy_Anderson on

Guessing it will not have anything to do with an actual "positive" test result . It will be lawyer bs about "chain of custody" and "Caesar saw Dana pissing in GSP's sample" nonsense. Diaz would be better off focusing on getting good paying fights and not paying attorney fees.

dude seriously?...he owes taxes...give the kid a break...50% of greases purse will go along way ;)

Did you read the article?

I'll give you the chance to go read it before I show you some egg

Honestly I don't think GSP has a "legacy"

But in the interest of GSP using the term "legacy"

If this weight and drug test scandal end up being true his "legacy" is really ****ing screwed because his last 4 fights were in Canada and those fights will be tainted forever
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    edited March 2013

Did you read the article?

I'll give you the chance to go read it before I show you some egg

Just read again. What exactly are you suggesting I be aware of? Looks like they are saying he was not supervised taking his post fight test....right? Sounds like an accusation anyone could make. Kind of like there was something wrong with his hand wraps prior to the fight.....right? Diaz accuses everyone of everything. It all starts to sound the same after a while.

As for the Quebec commission......it seems as though some "home cooking" may have been going on. If it's true than some people probably need to lose their job. Even if it's true I still doubt many people would want to see a rematch. Most realize having to lose a pound is going to make zero difference in the outcome of a fight. The only people who will believe it makes a difference will be Diaz legal team, Caesar and Nate.

Rather than filing lawsuits, Diaz would have been better served fighting his a** off for 25 minutes. He sleepwalked thru the biggest fight of his career and now wants a "re-do".
    Post edited by Andy_Anderson on
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    edited March 2013
    what a sore loser. how about earning a title shot for once?

diaz is desperate at this point. this wont hold up.
    Post edited by idrankyourbeer on
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    Can't wait to see that statement from Nick's camp where they accept responsibility for throwing punches after bells and takes a suspension
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    edited March 2013
    is it even detailed how many ounces GSP was over, if any? Because I am sure that GSP, the guy that has never missed weight, could have simply taken off his shorts or been given like 15 minutes and he would have hit 170 flat. one dude at the weigh ins right before him took off his boxers when he was off by 2 lbs and made weight without having to work any off. this whole decimal crap is water under the bridge.

but funny every time diaz loses hes gotta act like a spoiled child. throw around allegations, fight people in the hospital or after the fight, come up with whatever excuse in the book as to try to divert the fact that he just got his **** kicked. i mean there's allegations out there that Diaz greased, but come on. we all know its not like diaz to ever cheat or complain.

hes just selling wolf tickets at this point. anything and everything to try to get another title shot without having to go and earn it. this isnt going to go in diaz's favour. if anything they will just fire one or two of their commission members and tighten up the rules.
    Post edited by idrankyourbeer on
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car