This season of TUF is....

Ninja_NujabesNinja_Nujabes Posts: 457Free
edited March 2013 in UFC
Full off over emotional train wrecks, who all have mental issue`s and only fight so they can get away of there problems.

It feels more like a therapy session ,,its like the kid that got picked on vs the ex drug addicted . The homeless guy vs the me was not good in anything in life etc etc.

The fights are awsome and i think Jon and Chael do an awsome job at coaching but just putting it out for you guys.

What do you guys think?
Post edited by Ninja_Nujabes on
WAR 209 !

Comments

• GalvanikGalvanik Posts: 1,004Free
    I don't really care about the drama as long as it doesn't affect the fights. Samman ducking Hall and Bubba having a meltdown are things I care about, and they are both sad and hilarious.
    Bet Record: 2-3
  • waikruwaikru UFC PresidentPosts: 10,004Free
    Ididn't pay attention to al that ****. I think the fights have been fantastic unlike theprevious season
    On November 16th Hendricks became the real undisputed champion.

"Believe in the beard"

• Ninja_NujabesNinja_Nujabes Posts: 457Free
    waikru said:

Ididn't pay attention to al that ****. I think the fights have been fantastic unlike theprevious season

True
    WAR 209 !

Hall and Bubba are such Dbags I hope their fight ends in a double KO and they both exit the competition.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

• juice64011juice64011 Posts: 5,949Free
    edited March 2013
    I would say that a large majority of fighters have some sort of emotional issues. They are just highlighting them this season. I think that this season is way better than most that they have done still. EDIT: I can't wait to see that **** Bubba have a breakdown. He has been cocky and running his mouth all season.
    Post edited by juice64011 on
    MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 4 Champion

Official JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion*

• fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
    I have no idea what season of TUF op is watching, but I have been totally wrong about this season. I wasnt going to watch it but it has been excellent

• Hayden512Hayden512 Posts: 2,580Elite
    Bubba will back out of the Urijah fight. Mark my words.
    I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

• wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,411Free
    Sob stories get a little annoying It's like no one else has problems but the fights have been great I'm really impressed with Kelvin and Dylan and don't mind Uriah any of them winning I would be happy with.
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
    the thing with the sob stories is that these guys are being taken out of their natural environment and placed in house surrounded by people they could potentially be fighting. that brings emotions to the fore and makes tensions higher than normal situations as you wouldnt be living and making friends with your potential opponents in the real world

The fights have been a step up from previous years IMO and I am please the 2 coaches have been very respectful to the fighters throughout the series and put the fighter first

• PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,313Free
    I don't think Bubba is going to actually fight Uriah. The preview for the next episode made it look like Clint is going to replace him. Is this possible if Bubba backs out? Or is Uriah granted the win automatically?
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

edited March 2013
    If Clint wanted to replace him and could make weight then I'm sure that they would let him. It would be an injury replacement. Bubba's vagina hurts.
    Post edited by juice64011 on

edited March 2013

If Clint wanted to replace him and could make weight then I'm sure that they would let him. It would be an injury replacement. Bubba's vagina hurts.

LoL Well in the fantasy league for TuF you have to pick a winner between Uriah/Bubba. So if Bubba backs out and Clint ends up fighting Uriah, I don't know how its going to effect the scores.

I think Uriah wins either way though.

Oh and I love how Team Sonnen's last pick is going out there and getting subs and TKO's! He's a small middleweight but he is **** scrappy.
    Post edited by PoloRidah on
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,411Free
    edited March 2013
    ^ completely agree with the fights that's what it's all about in the end really, I understand what you're saying about the sob stories too. I don't mind hearing some information about there pasts and even getting upset, just sometimes it feels like they think they have it much harder than everyone else and deserve everyone's sympathy.. obviously I'm not/never been in that situation so maybe don't understand.

Also looks like Bubba is the guy who has the breakdown.. he's the most experienced guy in the house, has been trying to get here for a long time, trains with Jones and was wrongly (imo) chosen as the wild card over Clint and now is scared to fight Hall after one spinning head kick lol. Not sure if he is after more camera time or just plain scared but it makes him look un-professional and like a coward after all his trash talk tbh..I say drop him and bring Clint in his place he will fight!
    Post edited by wanderleisilva101 on
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
    I think Uriah wins too, that guy is head and shoulders above the other guys in the house it seems. I really like Kelvin too and think that it's great that he is winning. He should drop down a class after TUF though.

edited March 2013

I think Uriah wins too, that guy is head and shoulders above the other guys in the house it seems. I really like Kelvin too and think that it's great that he is winning. He should drop down a class after TUF though.

Uriah is a beast. I can't wait to see him in the UFC MW division.
    Post edited by waikru on

"Believe in the beard"

waikru said:

I bet he's looking to avenge the two loses he has to Weidman and Costa. If Uriah were to lose a fight on TuF, who do you think could beat him there?
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

PoloRidah said:

waikru said:

I bet he's looking to avenge the two loses he has to Weidman and Costa. If Uriah were to lose a fight on TuF, who do you think could beat him there?
    Bubba! =))

"Believe in the beard"

• OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,610Free
    I'll be rooting against Hall whenever he fights. Says he got bullied in the past but then acts like the biggest baddest bully in the house? **** that bull ****. He seems to have no grasp of social awareness.

Kelvin reminds me of the fighter Rampage so eloquently referred to as "t!tties" on that joke of a season, but Kelvin actually has some skill and heart for days.

WAR KELVIN!
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

I'll be rooting against Hall whenever he fights. Says he got bullied in the past but then acts like the biggest baddest bully in the house? **** that bull ****. He seems to have no grasp of social awareness.

Kelvin reminds me of the fighter Rampage so eloquently referred to as "t!tties" on that joke of a season, but Kelvin actually has some skill and heart for days.

WAR KELVIN!

Don't dislike him because of his personality! Dude can obviously throw down and put on some entertaining fights.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,610Free
    PoloRidah said:

WAR KELVIN!

Don't dislike him because of his personality! Dude can obviously throw down and put on some entertaining fights.
    I appreciate his incredible striking, but ill root for him to lose because he's a hypocrite big time.

Just because I'm rooting against him doesn't mean I don't want to see him fight meng.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people

• IdentityIdentity Posts: 6,965Free

Kelvin is the man. I hope he wins it all and bangs Rousey after.

Hall and Bubba are such Dbags I hope their fight ends in a double KO and they both exit the competition.

Bangs Rousey ?! Hell no ! She's mine ;)
    Who is a bantamweight?

• Hayden512Hayden512 Posts: 2,580Elite

Hayden512 said:

he would kill urijah
    I know that what I'm saying. He likes Urijah and doesn't want to beat him up so he'll back out.
    I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Uriah is 6 ft tall has fought all of his fights at MW and even missed weight once. He might be able to drop to WW.

I think Spartacus was talking about Faber, lol
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

lol, you had me so confused and then I remembed that Faber is fighting on the finale right after my last post.

• MachidaPowerMachidaPower Serial Chillin.Posts: 1,963Free
    text

this is the real reason u guys are watching... lol.
    the buffer 180... best move in the UFC.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=169_1364680421

"Ameriman is the P4P greatest poster of all time, and he would never welch on a sigbet." [sic]

"I took wanderleisilva101's MMA knowledge to the back of the throat and I loved it! P.S Chael will get destroyed by Wand too!"

Miesha Nose.
  • andydandyd Posts: 104Free
    edited March 2013
    Hayden512 said:

I reckon so as well. That's why you see Clint Hester wearing plastics on the running machine and no footage of Uriah and Bubba in the cage.
    Post edited by andyd on