I wonder how Jake Sheilds feels about Nick Diaz's comments about wrestlers?

enduserenduser Posts: 10Free
Nick Diaz has been quite vocal lately about how the rules of mma favor wrestlers who "just hold you down for points". Considering Jake Shields is basically the king of lay and pray, how do you think he feels about Nicks recent comments?
Tagged:

Comments

• fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
    well, Shields is a BJJ guy so wont care

• GoToGuyGoToGuy Posts: 5,361Free
    Prolly can't say with all that nut juice in his mouth.

• JonBonesJonesFanJonBonesJonesFan Posts: 13,384Free
    The Shields vs Henderson fight was an abomination...
    The GOAT Rain_Wizard slapped the taste out of my mouth.

LyGOATo MachiGOD and Go to Guy made Gegard Mousasi and me their wife for five rounds

One of my all time favorite fights

WAR SHIELDS

edited March 2013
    enduser, why disagree with my post? Shields is a BJJ god and you talking about wrestling lol
    Post edited by fobar on

• enduserenduser Posts: 10Free
    fobar said:

enduser, why disagree with my post? Shields is a BJJ god and you talking about wrestling lol

He started as a wrestler and I think he uses it more in his fights than BJJ.
  • JonBonesJonesFanJonBonesJonesFan Posts: 13,384Free
    fobar said:

WAR SHIELDS
    I wanted to shove a stick up my dickhole after watching that....
    The GOAT Rain_Wizard slapped the taste out of my mouth.

LyGOATo MachiGOD and Go to Guy made Gegard Mousasi and me their wife for five rounds
    enduser said:

fobar said:

How many years are you going back now? He is known for his BJJ more than anything else. oh and has excellent boxing

fobar said:

WAR SHIELDS
    I wanted to shove a stick up my dickhole after watching that....
    I loved that fight, seriously was great to watch

he even calls his style, American Jiu jitsu lol

• hydehyde Posts: 28Free
    Oh, Nick crying about couldnt just box because the other mma guys are doing... well... mma

..classic
    text
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    edited March 2013
    the haters sure know how to pick the worst fighters to cheer for. Here we have another prime example. Jake shields is the poster boy of lay and pray but he ****ing sucks at it. just another sore loser from the diaz camp who just got suspended for roiding up or whatever.

i think kampmann vs shields was one of the most boring fights in ufc history because shields decided to make it that way. kampmann got robbed by the judges in that fight and somehow jake got rewarded with a title shot for such a bad performance.

the fighters from the gracie camp sure have alot of class. especially when it comes to taking piss tests. although i dont mind shields that much. the diaz brothers are just a bunch of whiney childish punks though.

Post edited by idrankyourbeer on
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
    edited March 2013

the haters sure know how to pick the worst fighters to cheer for. Here we have another prime example. Jake shields is the poster boy of lay and pray but he ****ing sucks at it. just another sore loser from the diaz camp who just got suspended for roiding up or whatever.

i think kampmann vs shields was one of the most boring fights in ufc history because shields decided to make it that way. kampmann got robbed by the judges in that fight and somehow jake got rewarded with a title shot for such a bad performance.

the fighters from the gracie camp sure have alot of class. especially when it comes to taking piss tests. although i dont mind shields that much. the diaz brothers are just a bunch of whiney childish punks though.

I think you have missed the point of this thread and are just ranting again

not sure who said they are a fan of Shields here and was just a simple question being posed as to one team mates possible reaction to another team mates public comments
    Post edited by fobar on

• zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,342Free
    I wonder how Shield's feels about roid accusations,knowing he was caught.
    I wonder how Nate feels after he was not able to make weight versus Cerrone.
    The best part was when Nick was asked if he was going to test clean,and he said i quote "NO i am not guaranteeing anything".
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
    zaksame said:

I wonder how Shield's feels about roid accusations,knowing he was caught.
    I wonder how Nate feels after he was not able to make weight versus Cerrone.
    The best part was when Nick was asked if he was going to test clean,and he said i quote "NO i am not guaranteeing anything".

was it Roids? didnt think it was revealed what drug he tested positive for

• IdentityIdentity Posts: 7,015Free
    Jake uses wrestling to get it to the ground and then uses pretty much badass bjj.
  • classicboxerclassicboxer Posts: 11,847Free

That was Hendo off of TRT.
    Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors
  • Brent555Brent555 Posts: 3,105Free
    It probably makes him feel funny in his special bathing suit place.
    boxing@boxing.nv.gov <boxing@boxing.nv.gov>

This is the e-mail belonging to the Nevada State Athletic Commission. Any complaints due to poor judging should be directed to them. Let your voice be heard
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,346Free
    Shields would benefit with Diaz's rules
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • MaximumBobMaximumBob Posts: 1,288Free
    fobar said:

I think you have missed the point of this thread and are just ranting again

not sure who said they are a fan of Shields here and was just a simple question being posed as to one team mates possible reaction to another team mates public comments

Lol, you're wasting your time, trying to explain anything to IDYB fobar.

I think in some alternate universe, Nick Diaz is drinking IDYB's beer, and there's **** all he can do about it except to roam this forum, spewing his obsessive hatred on him.

My definition of hell, you get there and meet the person you could have been - Frank Mir.
  • munkiemunkie Posts: 2,538Free
    fobar said:

enduser said:

fobar said:

How many years are you going back now? He is known for his BJJ more than anything else. oh and has excellent boxing
    WOW, excellent Boxing, really? Have you ever seen him fight? I really hope you're being sarcastic, or else there is no hope for you and your existence is futile. Shields stand up looks like a retarded monkey fighting himself over a coconut. Hell, I'm not even sure that it isn't Monkey Retard > Shields?
  • IdentityIdentity Posts: 7,015Free
    munkie said:

fobar said:

enduser said:

fobar said:

WOW, excellent Boxing, really? Have you ever seen him fight? I really hope you're being sarcastic, or else there is no hope for you and your existence is futile. Shields stand up looks like a retarded monkey fighting himself over a coconut. Hell, I'm not even sure that it isn't Monkey Retard > Shields?
    Dominated
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,824Free
    munkie said:

fobar said:

enduser said:

fobar said:

He beat the brakes off of GSP

That's obviously excellent boxing
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    WarWest said:

munkie said:

fobar said:

enduser said:

fobar said:

You're right, he did do infinitely better after the eye poke than he did before. Seriously, Shields at his best = Handicapped GSP. That's just about as meaningful as winning an arm wrestling match against a quadruple amputee.
    munkie said:

WarWest said:

munkie said:

fobar said:

enduser said:

fobar said:

You're right, he did do infinitely better after the eye poke than he did before. Seriously, Shields at his best = Handicapped GSP. That's just about as meaningful as winning an arm wrestling match against a quadruple amputee.
    A fist in the eye isn't an eye poke

Shields easily out struck GSP and made him gas from the pace Jake was keeping
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    Did you see the fight? Have you seen any of the videos that focus on the eye poke? He threw an open handed hook. Open handed, fingers extended. That was the only meaningful strike he landed at that point. You're a joke, I'm done with this stupid conversation.
    munkie said:

Did you see the fight? Have you seen any of the videos that focus on the eye poke? He threw an open handed hook. Open handed, fingers extended. That was the only meaningful strike he landed at that point. You're a joke, I'm done with this stupid conversation.

Shields simply out struck GSP with better striking

He could see out of that eye just fine. You're not blind in one eye if all you need is eye drops.

He said that to make an excuse for being worked over on the feet
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    Watch this.

This argument is over, you lose, go on about your day.
  • kyo_sakyo_sa Posts: 1,065Free
    munkie said:

warwest doesnt troll, he fishes.

"shields outstruck gsp" is one of his favourite lures