I want Semtex back in the UFC

KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
Paul Daley
John Howard
Gerald Harris

I want those guys back now..

Daley should be given another chance for the simple fact Nick didn't get disqualified, or suspended from UFC 158
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
Tagged:

Comments

• IdentityIdentity Posts: 6,976Free
    True dat ! Daley was a beast.
  • JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free
    Daley should try 155...or else no UFC pass...hed get owned by all the top ten guys :))
  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free

Daley should try 155...or else no UFC pass...hed get owned by all the top ten guys :))

Daley is my boy and all, but I don't see him making 55 ever
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
  • OzprideOzpride Posts: 4,087Free
    Ballator roster > UFC roster in terms of exciting fighters

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION

• IdentityIdentity Posts: 6,976Free

Daley couldnt make 155
    hes 5ft9?...he can do it..if KenFlo could,so can burgerboy(j/k)

His height isn't the problem, its his frame.

Hunt is like 5'11, but that doesn't mean he's making LHW, or MW ya know what I mean

Megumi Fuji

Keem said:

His height isn't the problem, its his frame.

Hunt is like 5'11, but that doesn't mean he's making LHW, or MW ya know what I mean
    awww no..
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,628Free
    Ozpride said:

Ballator roster > UFC roster in terms of exciting fighters

Because they set up tournaments and give their fighters are half-decent match-ups against cans and it results in a beatdown
  • Za1994Za1994 Posts: 3,178Free
    edited March 2013
    Daley has trouble making 170..155 is a never lol. I don't. He deserves to fight in second rate organizations for the rest of his career for that slandering unprofessional street thug punch after the bell fiasco that he threw. Not only did that make MMA seem like it was full of nothing but thugs, but it could had pushed MMA back by years! On the biggest show in the MMA world, really? You're going to do that?! NO respect. I'm glad the UFC made an example out of him for doing something so unprofessional, that punching somebody after the bell will NOT be tolerated and you will NEVER fight in the UFC again for committing such a travesty. But the rest of the two guys, sure; why not. Big fan of Gerald Harris. Was a fan when I saw him fight Benjo Radach in the IFL.
    Post edited by Za1994 on
    Been on the Anthony "Showtime" Pettis train since day one. No questions asked. Showtime Attack Force Too Strong.
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/139486/i-see-it-now-anthony-showtime-pettis-will-go-down-as-the-goat/p1
    Represent Roufusport:
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin. 414 Reppin' the Mil
    UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI
  • ShannonRitch1p4pShannonRitch1p4p Posts: 10,022Free
    I want to see his win over Jorge Masvidal get overturned.

Daley got the biggest gift decision ever.
    The **** wit Diaz really got me heated because I'm a fan of Semtex and this whole time with him not being able to comeback is something I just didn't care about because Paul did mess up. It's just when Dana was like, "Yeah, he should of (or probably should of [can't recall]) lost a point", but at that post fight presser for Daley he was all, "He will NEVER.. I mean NEVER fight in the UFC again. He can do all this, beat him, become the best ever he can't comeback; No excuses"

That's that **** I DON"T like..

Megumi Fuji

I recall thinking Masvidal winning imo. I'd have to watch again though; it's been a while

Megumi Fuji

• iamdylanriamdylanr Posts: 423Free
    They should give Daley another shot, his first fight back could be a rematch with Diaz. Loser gets cut, again.
  • GalvanikGalvanik Posts: 1,004Free
    Keem said:

Paul Daley
    John Howard
    Gerald Harris

I want those guys back now..

Daley should be given another chance for the simple fact Nick didn't get disqualified, or suspended from UFC 158

Daley's 4-2 since being kicked out of strikeforce, none of the wins are over big names either. I don't think he's earned a return to the UFC, especially after the incident that got him kicked out. Harris is in the same boat. The only one I see with an argument for coming back is Howard, he's unbeaten since leaving the UFC, and a win on April 12 will make it 5 in a row.
    Bet Record: 2-3
  • ShannonRitch1p4pShannonRitch1p4p Posts: 10,022Free
    Keem said:

I recall thinking Masvidal winning imo. I'd have to watch again though; it's been a while
    Gamebread is a LW and took that fight on short notice too. He is going to be a problem in the UFC.
  • Built2DestroyBuilt2Destroy Posts: 288Free
    iamdylanr said:

They should give Daley another shot, his first fight back could be a rematch with Diaz. Loser gets cut, again.

What if it ends up in a draw?

Norwegian guy here, so excuse my English
    Daley is second rate fighter...thats worthy for MMA farm organisations...not in the elite WW division of the UFC...make 155...chop a **** leg off or stay where u are...end thread
    PATSTER said:

Calls Diaz a can

Wants the guy Diaz KNOCKED OUT IN THE FIRST ROUND back in the UFC .....

Oh the irony

I don't even know what a can is, but if I called Diaz anything I think it should be "Spoiled".

I also wants Zaromskis in the UFC too. Problem?

Megumi Fuji

gerald harris' cut was super weird.

he was 3-0 with 3 (t)KO, 2 KOTN. lost one decision, BOOM

That's that **** I don't like

Megumi Fuji

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,285Free
    these ninjas have no place in the UFC

send them back to jail
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,413Free
    I want Daley back too I'm a fan of Diaz and Semtex but at the post fight I laughed my **** off when Dana said "the ref should have taken a point" just shows you how different the UFC will treat you and let things slide if you're a big draw. I didn't want to see either fired tbh.

Wouldn't mind Harris or Howard returning either didn't mind them and I think Doomsday is on a win streak last time I checked.

Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,846Free
    edited March 2013
    harris-maybe
    daley-nah
    mills-yea bring him back
    sass-bring him back to
    howard-nah
    zarmoskis- hell know wtf you smoking.
    Post edited by PunchBag on
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    edited March 2013
    since diaz is crying for a rematch, he should just rematch daley and they can just beat each other up before the fight, during the fight, in between rounds, and even in the hospital for all i care.
    Post edited by idrankyourbeer on
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
    I still want to see Condit vs Daley. They where scheduled to fight, but Condit got injured. He was replace w/ Dustin Hazelett.

I really love that match up too

Megumi Fuji

• GoToGuyGoToGuy Posts: 5,361Free
    Unless Diaz is black listed as well there really is no room to argue. Daley hits after the bell and he's gone forever. Diaz hits after the bell and nothing. Pretty **** up if you ask me.

• MGunMGun GOATPosts: 3,124Free
    GoToGuy said:

Unless Diaz is black listed as well there really is no room to argue. Daley hits after the bell and he's gone forever. Diaz hits after the bell and nothing. Pretty **** up if you ask me.

Difference is Daley actually hit Kos and Diaz didn't. He said he wasn't going to actually hit GSP and you can't prove that he was.
    MilesGun said:

GoToGuy said:

Difference is Daley actually hit Kos and Diaz didn't. He said he wasn't going to actually hit GSP and you can't prove that he was.
    But that's pretty stupid though really. Who swings at somebody and doesn't mean to hit him ya know? Like they aren't having a fight right now

He went after GSP after 1st and 3rd so his intent looked clear, but Nick would prefer to avoid the consequences of those actions so he would say "I didn't actually mean to hit him".

regardless, throwing punches after a bell period is not cool and should be just as punishable as actually hitting after the bell. The only reason Nick didn't get the cheap shot off was because the ref was there twice.

Megumi Fuji

• SolidStateLogicSolidStateLogic Posts: 4,182Free
    edited March 2013
    Daley is my favourite fighter and if he ever came back (he won't ) he'd do better at MW.

Even though Condit ducked him hard after Daley KO'd Kampmann.
    Post edited by SolidStateLogic on
    Overeem - Hari - Spong - Daley - Hardy - Manhoef - A. Silva - Rutten - Diaz Bros

Daley is my favourite fighter and if he ever came back (he won't ) he'd do better at MW.

Even though Condit ducked him hard after Daley KO'd Kampmann.

He had an injury and said in an interview he'd be ready to go w/ Daley

Megumi Fuji