Here's How We Get Rid of DIAZ For Good!

BOILEDFREAKEGGSBOILEDFREAKEGGS Posts: 132Free
Rory McDonald, Josh Koscheck or Rick Story. He lost the fight to GSP and won't except it so put him in with one of these three in order to get knocked out. Enough excuses. No wonder Dana had stayed away from this guy. This guy is beyond unstable. At first it was sort of funny, but now, it's SAD. Looking back, even the buildup wasn't close to GSP vs. Koscheck. I don't care if GSP was 10 pounds overweight. It's done dude. For five rounds he tried and tried and guess what? He came up empty. Next fight is do or die and it won't be against GSP. I want to say that I love his emotion and the fact he brings it, but between pot smoking and bitching about not having money, he's lost me. Good riddance dude. Same for Nate.
Tagged:

Comments

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,760Free
    edited March 2013
    Gotten tooo
    Post edited by WarWest on
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • cruz2990cruz2990 MexicoPosts: 8,117Free

Rory McDonald, Josh Koscheck or Rick Story. He lost the fight to GSP and won't except it so put him in with one of these three in order to get knocked out. Enough excuses. No wonder Dana had stayed away from this guy. This guy is beyond unstable. At first it was sort of funny, but now, it's SAD. Looking back, even the buildup wasn't close to GSP vs. Koscheck. I don't care if GSP was 10 pounds overweight. It's done dude. For five rounds he tried and tried and guess what? He came up empty. Next fight is do or die and it won't be against GSP. I want to say that I love his emotion and the fact he brings it, but between pot smoking and bitching about not having money, he's lost me. Good riddance dude. Same for Nate.

Feed him to Rory he will definitely retire for good after that beat down.......
    __________________________________________________________________________________________
    Sigbet record: 50 - 4

• dirtyNYC17dirtyNYC17 Posts: 412Free
    He`s entertaining in and out of the ring. Him and Nate should have their own reality tv show
  • Diva Diaz is gone by the end of the year. Mark my words. Nate will stick around for awhile and be a gatekeeper type guy for the lightweights, but that's only because he knows his role.
  • jdukjduk Posts: 8,285Free
    Diaz would smash Rick Story, and would beat Kos too
  • bartolinibartolini Posts: 669Ultimate

Rory McDonald, Josh Koscheck or Rick Story. He lost the fight to GSP and won't except it so put him in with one of these three in order to get knocked out. Enough excuses. No wonder Dana had stayed away from this guy. This guy is beyond unstable. At first it was sort of funny, but now, it's SAD. Looking back, even the buildup wasn't close to GSP vs. Koscheck. I don't care if GSP was 10 pounds overweight. It's done dude. For five rounds he tried and tried and guess what? He came up empty. Next fight is do or die and it won't be against GSP. I want to say that I love his emotion and the fact he brings it, but between pot smoking and bitching about not having money, he's lost me. Good riddance dude. Same for Nate. </blockquote
    Cool story bro

HW: VELASQUEZ, DOS SANTOS, BROWNE

LHW: EVANS, CORMIER, GUS

MW: SPIDER, WEIDMAN, MACHIDA

WW: CONDIT, HENDRICKS, DIAZ

LW: HENDERSON, CERRONE, DIAZ

FW: ALDO, MENDES, SWANSON

BW: FABER

FW: JOHNSON

CHICKS: TATE
  • munkiemunkie Posts: 2,538Free
    The real easy way to get rid of Diaz for good is to give him what he asked for, Anderson Silva. Diaz said he thinks he could beat him, let him try. Rather than listen to him whine and threaten to pack his **** and leave, let Anderson send him packing.
  • MaximumBobMaximumBob Posts: 1,288Free
    munkie said:

The real easy way to get rid of Diaz for good is to give him what he asked for, Anderson Silva. Diaz said he thinks he could beat him, let him try. Rather than listen to him whine and threaten to pack his **** and leave, let Anderson send him packing.

Win or lose, Diaz would bring the fight to Silva, and unless Anderson try's a Condit, this would be FOTY.

The judges could take the night off, and Silva v Diaz would set the bar for years to come.

In fact, put this one on the next GSP card. Maybe your boy Georges can pick up some tips on what happens when two people turn up and actually FIGHT.
    My definition of hell, you get there and meet the person you could have been - Frank Mir.
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,626Free
    edited March 2013
  • munkiemunkie Posts: 2,538Free

munkie said:

Win or lose, Diaz would bring the fight to Silva, and unless Anderson try's a Condit, this would be FOTY.

The judges could take the night off, and Silva v Diaz would set the bar for years to come.

In fact, put this one on the next GSP card. Maybe your boy Georges can pick up some tips on what happens when two people turn up and actually FIGHT.
    I kinda agree with that. Everybody knows Silva would move around for the first couple minutes of the fight, just like he does in every fight. Diaz bringing the fight to Silva is a horrible idea for Diaz. Diaz bringing the fight the way he does, walking forward and throwing punches, against Anderson Silva? Silva is the absolute best counter striker on the planet. Walking forward, throwing punches would only lead to the devastating KO of Nick Diaz. I don't think the fight would last long enough nor be competitive enough to be called Fight of The Year. KO of the Year? Probably.
  • MaximumBobMaximumBob Posts: 1,288Free
    edited March 2013
    munkie said:

munkie said:

I kinda agree with that. Everybody knows Silva would move around for the first couple minutes of the fight, just like he does in every fight. Diaz bringing the fight to Silva is a horrible idea for Diaz. Diaz bringing the fight the way he does, walking forward and throwing punches, against Anderson Silva? Silva is the absolute best counter striker on the planet. Walking forward, throwing punches would only lead to the devastating KO of Nick Diaz. I don't think the fight would last long enough nor be competitive enough to be called Fight of The Year. KO of the Year? Probably.

The way Diaz moves forward against top strikers is not to rush in, but to advance slowly, calculating his opponents strength's and weaknesses.
    If you study Diaz carefully, he applies pressure in a steadily progressive manner, once he feels he has the measure of his opponent. Contrary to popular belief, there is nothing reckless about Diaz's boxing, he knows exactly what he is doing.

He is also very good at taking the sting out of punches thrown at him, with very subtle head movement's, and he has a granite chin coupled with great recovery time.

Anderson might be a elite striker, indeed, as you say, maybe the best counter striker in the UFC ever, but he doesn't finish everyone. He hit Cote' with hands, knee's, elbow's and kick's and couldn't put a dint in him, and Diaz has just as good a chin as Cote' if not better.

Diaz's biggest problem would be the true weight difference between him and Silva, but, what a fight!!!, and i certainly wouldn't count out Diaz for the upset.
    Post edited by MaximumBob on
    My definition of hell, you get there and meet the person you could have been - Frank Mir.
  • CaptainSupermanCaptainSuperman Posts: 10,101Free
    Why don't you just go blow Diaz and use that against him as blackmail?

Just get it over with already
  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    Dong Hyun Kim would out grapple him and Rory Macdonald would beat on him something fierce

I do think it's time Joe Silva stops protecting him from wrestlers and solid grapplers. Kampmann over all though would be nice
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • IdentityIdentity Posts: 6,976Free
    Nick Diaz is as much good for the sport as he is bad. We need these bad guys.
  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    Identity said:

Nick Diaz is as much good for the sport as he is bad. We need these bad guys.

After MMA gets into NY. Then I'm gucci
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
  • Ninja_NujabesNinja_Nujabes Posts: 457Free
    edited March 2013

Dont me bad homie,
    I rather see a war and win or lose i love the guy fight. Instead of dry humping and point / running fighters.

Post edited by Ninja_Nujabes on
    WAR 209 !

Dont me bad homie,
    I rather see a war and win or lose i love the guy fight. Instead of dry humping and point / running fighters.

Nick hasn't been fighting imho. He coasted his last 2 Thats why he cannot get the judges nods or a lead in stats. It contradicts what most believe he brings to the table

Megumi Fuji

• shark26shark26 Posts: 109Free
    who actually cares what Diaz ever says ... hes washed up and screwed up ... done,

lets move on

OMG Sharks

Fighters i Like to watch : JDS | Cain | R. Mcdonald | Aldo | Edgar | Rampage | A Silva | E Silva | BJ Penn | Mir |
  • MachidaPowerMachidaPower Serial Chillin.Posts: 1,963Free
    the way we get rid of diaz is to not comment on and bury all posts relating to him and GSP. the rivalry was cool for a minute, but now its like baby mama drama.
    the buffer 180... best move in the UFC.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=169_1364680421

"Ameriman is the P4P greatest poster of all time, and he would never welch on a sigbet." [sic]

"I took wanderleisilva101's MMA knowledge to the back of the throat and I loved it! P.S Chael will get destroyed by Wand too!"

Miesha Nose.