MIRKO_CRO_COPMIRKO_CRO_COP Posts: 9,287Free

lol'd especially at 3:23

Tagged:

Comments

• JunglebirdJunglebird Posts: 9,741Free
    "That story made me hungry bro"

LOLOL
    FEB. 2010
    Anderson Silva: Proof that you dont need PEDs to be the GOAT.
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,760Free
    The picture of Nate and Gracie in his bedroom = =)) =)) =))
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • jamesreed90jamesreed90 Posts: 512Free
    "Operation Stockton Jesus Journey"
    hahaha
    Favorite fighters: Roger Huerta

Chael Sonnen

Sara McMann

Ben Henderson and Cowboy Cerrone

Ross Pearson

Ed Herman

Carlos Condit

Rafael dos Anjos

Bandwagon Game:Bruce Leeroy destroyer of my pick Sergio Pettis

Bandwagon Game pick 2:Jim Miller
  • HellequinHellequin In my car with the garage door closedPosts: 4,167Free
    LOL wtf? I will proceed to watch all of these now.
  • GSP_over_SilvaGSP_over_Silva Posts: 12,185Free
    Man-on-man goodnight kisses.
    Believe in Beard
  • PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,315Free
    "But I said no ****" LoL
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• MegasoupMegasoup Maker of SoupsPosts: 2,386Free
    Hellequin said:

LOL wtf? I will proceed to watch all of these now.

Yeah, me too.
    Member of the People's Freedom Movement

• GalvanikGalvanik Posts: 1,004Free
    What did I just watch?

I kinda liked it.
    Bet Record: 2-3
  • zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,342Free
    That was good but i laughed harder at the Nick's fantasy about Rhonda one lol.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
  • wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,413Free
    Lmao great video thanks for posting it!

*Slams the door in Vitors face*

Nate: who was it?

Nick: a Jehovah's witness I guess?.. said something about Tito Ortiz I think

=))

oh and nice sig bro!
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • MIRKO_CRO_COPMIRKO_CRO_COP Posts: 9,287Free

Lmao great video thanks for posting it!

*Slams the door in Vitors face*

Nate: who was it?

Nick: a Jehovah's witness I guess?.. said something about Tito Ortiz I think

=))

oh and nice sig bro!

• PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,846Free
    should have squeezed in a picture of fedor in the middle of your sig, or perhaps wes sims.
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• PointNinePointNine Posts: 41Free
    Sounds exactly like Vitor. LOL
    Self-inductee of the UFC Forum HOF.
    The People's Mod that no one wants.
    Early favorite to win the 2013 UFC prediction tournament.
    Skrap pack: We Run Dis Ish
    JBJF is not a good poster.
    like your sig pointnine :) gorrila is like "**** this they aint paying me enough for this ****"
    "Believe in the beard"

PointNine said:

Sounds exactly like Vitor. LOL

Why in the **** do you have another account!?
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,285Free
    an why is it called point9
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • BruteDionBruteDion Posts: 10,496Free
    Lol....does nick even know bout these....this **** is crazy funny...this guy needs his own tv show for really
    Sig record
    40-21

Owner Of Forum Souls: Bright508620 - MMAFAN001 - CRAZYNOONGAH

What do you get when you take A.Silva's clinch game + Mark Hunt's Iron Chin + Mushy Lady Parts?

A: Cat Zingano....the UFC's true #1 women's contender

< img src =photo BD2_zps23b2f3d9.jpg>
  • WalkLikeAWarrior707WalkLikeAWarrior707 Posts: 6,005Free
    edited March 2013
    This **** is great, prebek is hella funny
    Post edited by WalkLikeAWarrior707 on
    Legends - Bruce Lee, Genki Sudo, Joachim Hansen
    HW - JDS, Browne, Hunt, Big Nog
    LHW - Bones, Gustafsson, Jimi Manuwa, Te Huna, Gian Villante
    MW - Weidman, Cung Le, Dylan Andrews, Magnus Cedenblad
    WW - Hendricks, Condit, Robbie Lawler, Brian Foster, Erick Silva, Hyun Gyu Lim, Thatch, Sean Spencer
    LW - Pettis, Khabib, Dos Anjos, Edson Barboza, Jim Miller, Bobby Green, Chiesa
    FW - Conor McGregor, Korean Zombie, Frankie, Poirier, Charles Oliveria, Rony Jason
    BW - Cruz, Pickett, Vaughan Lee, Iuri Alcantara, Erik Perez, Russell Doane
    WBW - Cat Zingano
    FLY - John Lineker, Louis Smolka
  • rick10rick10 Posts: 185Free
    edited March 2013
    good video

however this was posted like 3 weeks ago on bjpenn.com and it has over 80 000 views already lol .... I guess i m the only one that reads mma news

everytime i come to this forum and i see old news posted and everyone acts like it was new.
    Post edited by rick10 on
    rick10 said:

good video

however this was posted like 3 weeks ago on bjpenn.com and it has over 80 000 views already lol .... I guess i m the only one that reads mma news

everytime i come to this forum and i see old news posted and everyone acts like it was new.

chill out, not everyone can be on bjpenn.com 24/7

maybe we have other sources that post REAL mma news ?

dont act like you're the big mma fan here, cause your not.

rick10 said:

good video

It was new to me
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,285Free

rick10 said:

good video

lol, Mirko went full rage
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • ShannonRitch1p4pShannonRitch1p4p Posts: 10,022Free

rick10 said:

good video

Bjpenn.com is the GOAT MMA news site home of the GOAT fighter you newb.

They always post real mma news.
  • hydehyde Posts: 28Free
    edited March 2013

rick10 said:

good video

rick10 said:

good video

rick10 said:

good video

this was on many mma websites...

you joined in 2011 , i was here before most of you guys were into mma.Too bad my other username got deleted. I can probably write about how this forum got started lol . Many of us actually came from a different ufc forum site that closed down and sent us over here back in 2008 or so and that is when this forum actually got their first members , because it was a dead forum before we joined back in the days

Regardless Im probably on of the few that is current with what is going on in mma. Not your fault kid
    Post edited by rick10 on
    nobody give a **** how long you have been a fan of mma, truth is bipenn.com sucks balls.
    "Believe in the beard"

• Frontline_RioterFrontline_Rioter Posts: 2,531Free
    rick10 said:

rick10 said:

good video

rick10 said:

good video

rick10 said:

good video

you joined in 2011 , i was here before most of you guys were into mma.Too bad my other username got deleted. I can probably write about how this forum got started lol . Many of us actually came from a different ufc forum site that closed down and sent us over here back in 2008 or so and that is when this forum actually got their first members , because it was a dead forum before we joined back in the days

Regardless Im probably on of the few that is current with what is going on in mma. Not your fault kid
    Just because someone joined a forum in 2011 does not mean that's when they started watching MMA. I joined this year but I remember my stepfather and his golfing buddies ordering the very first UFC when I was 8.

It's not a **** measuring contest and the date you joined is irrelevant.

rick10 said:

rick10 said:

good video

rick10 said:

good video

rick10 said:

good video

who the **** cares when you joined ?

it depends on how dedicated you are to the sport.
    I cant say I watched the ufc since the first tournament or so, but that has quite the good reasons, first of all i live in europe(switzerland) here almost nobody watches the ufc so it's hard to find your way into it. especially with not many people to talk about it.
    Another reason is that I am also still quite young, and i couldnt stop watching the ufc when i was 5.(for obvious reasons)
    If i want to watch a ufc event live, i have to stay up till 7 a.m (the whole night) and i think that shows some dedication -.-

rick10 said:

rick10 said:

good video

rick10 said:

good video

rick10 said:

good video

Lookout guys! We got a badass over here ^^^
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine

rick10 said:

rick10 said:

good video

rick10 said:

good video

rick10 said:

good video

who the **** cares when you joined ?

it depends on how dedicated you are to the sport.
    I cant say I watched the ufc since the first tournament or so, but that has quite the good reasons, first of all i live in europe(switzerland) here almost nobody watches the ufc so it's hard to find your way into it. especially with not many people to talk about it.
    Another reason is that I am also still quite young, and i couldnt stop watching the ufc when i was 5.(for obvious reasons)
    If i want to watch a ufc event live, i have to stay up till 7 a.m (the whole night) and i think that shows some dedication -.-

that just means you got no live lol