GSP looks HUGE compared to Roger!

Hasn't Roger fought as high as HW?
    Post edited by WarWest on
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • MuayMuayMuayMuay Posts: 26Free
    I think Roger has even fought as high as superheavyweight, But in BJJ terms that could be the same as heavyweight in MMA I'm not sure
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,253Free
    WarWest said:

well apparently, according to Munkie, it is possible to cut 116 lbs, so GSP may very well be a HW
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,723Free

WarWest said:

well apparently, according to Munkie, it is possible to cut 116 lbs, so GSP may very well be a HW
    Lmao!!!
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • jdukjduk Posts: 8,284Free
    I thought GSP was supposed to be injured? Suspicious that he can have an achilles injury and be ok to roll with a Gracie
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,723Free
    jduk said:

I thought GSP was supposed to be injured? Suspicious that he can have an achilles injury and be ok to roll with a Gracie

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/141541/gsp-is-all-of-the-sudden-not-injured-and-doing-fine/p1
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,819Free
    the GSP mafia are full of ****.
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,342Free
    Roger is almost 6'5,don't let a stupid sit down pick fool you.Also don't be fooled because GSP is holding his right arm against his body,it makes the muscle look bigger,look at his left arm,not very big at all.

IMO i couldn't care less about Gracie fighting anymore,they have not shown anything in the ring,not even his students.All i saw from Nick was the crab walk to the fence,i didn't know that was a skilled BJJ move?
    Jake doesn't really use any BJJ either,Melendez does not either,so what exactly is the Gracie camp teaching these guys?SO i just established Cesar is a plug,how about Royce ,what is he doing?again nothing.How about the other one who fought Hughes and got embarrassed and Hughes was no longer a top dog.
    So that leaves us with Roger,a 6'5 guy fighting at 185?sad really,that is a really big guy,he should be in there with at least Jones.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
  • MuayMuayMuayMuay Posts: 26Free
    zaksame said:

Roger is almost 6'5,don't let a stupid sit down pick fool you.Also don't be fooled because GSP is holding his right arm against his body,it makes the muscle look bigger,look at his left arm,not very big at all.

IMO i couldn't care less about Gracie fighting anymore,they have not shown anything in the ring,not even his students.All i saw from Nick was the crab walk to the fence,i didn't know that was a skilled BJJ move?
    Jake doesn't really use any BJJ either,Melendez does not either,so what exactly is the Gracie camp teaching these guys?SO i just established Cesar is a plug,how about Royce ,what is he doing?again nothing.How about the other one who fought Hughes and got embarrassed and Hughes was no longer a top dog.
    So that leaves us with Roger,a 6'5 guy fighting at 185?sad really,that is a really big guy,he should be in there with at least Jones.

Know one thing, Roger Gracie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Caesar Gracie JJ (shields, Diaz brothers etc)